Monday, May 20, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

DTR2 Super Dirt Week I 12 years 1 month ago #26731

• J-MAC
  • J-MAC's Avatar Topic Author
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • The Fan Favorite
  • Thank you received: 296

Super Dirt Week Track: OCFS Slick
Super Dirt Week Chassis: Big Block Mod v5, Gen5 Late Model, Gen4 Late Model, USMTS Mods (subject to change)
Track Wetness: Set randomly for each event.
Damage will be on Simulation at all times of event.

Super Dirt Week Schedule:

Tuesday, May 15th (whenever you want, its only practice)
-Gen5 practice
-Big Block Mod practice

Wednesday, May 16th, 9pm Est.
-Gen5 practice
-Big Block Mod practice
-Gen5 Qualifying (top 4 locked into 75 lap A main)
-Big Block Mod Qualifying Session #1

Thursday, May 17th, 9:30pm Est.
-Big Block Mod practice
-Gen5 practice
-Big Block Mod Qualifying Session #2 (top 6 drivers after both sessions locked into 100 lap A main)
-Gen5 Twenties (20 lap qualifiers. Fills spots 5-16 in 75 lap A main)

Friday, May 18th, 8pm Est.
-Big Block Mod practice
-Gen5 Qualified cars practice
-Gen5 Non-qualified cars practice
-Big Block Mod Twenties (20 lap qualifiers. Fills spots 7-15 in 100 lap A main)
-Gen5 Last Chance Race(s) (25 laps. fills spots 17-20 in 75 lap A main)
-USMTS Mod 40 lap Support race. (top 10 cars that did not transfer to Gen5 A main)
-Gen5 75 lap, 20 car A main.

-"Win and You're In" at Friday Night league race. Top driver not qualified for the 100 lap race is given starting spot #20)

Saturday, May 19th
-Open track

Sunday, May 20th, 8pm Est.
-Big Block Mod practice (qualified cars)
-Big Block Mod practice (non qualified cars)
-Big Block Mod 30 lap Last Chance race(s). (fills spots 16-19 in 100 lap A main)
-Gen4 45 lap Support race (top 10 cars that did not transfer into 100 lap A main)
-Big Block Mod 100 lap, 20 car A main.

CAUTIONS- Cautions may be called at any time during any race before the leader takes the white flag. After the leader takes the White Flag, there will be NO CAUTIONS. When the Caution flag flies, the field is frozen and it is up to the drivers to remember where they restart. Causes of cautions include but are not limited to: Single car spins, Multi car wrecks, Froze car and Server crashes. All cars involved in an incident that brings out a yellow go to the rear of the field. If somebody spins somebody else and a caution is called, they will also be sent to the rear of the field. After a caution, 1 lap will be added and there will be a ROLLING RESTART in all races except the 75 and 100 lap races.

ELIGABILITY- The race is open to ANY DRIVER NOT CURRENTLY BANNED FROM ANY SERIES at the time of the race.

POST RACE CONFLICTS- If any arguments come up about a finish or rough driving etc. Save your replay and send it to a Race Official to be examined. There will be NO SPOT SWAPPING. If the incident is deemed rough driving, the party guilty of rough racing will be sent to the rear and all drivers behind them move up 1 spot. ONLY RACE OFFICIALS can make a call on any complaints or on-track incidents.

75 Lap Race- 2 servers, 1 vent channel. Line up: 1-4 Time trials, 5-16 Twenties Transfers, 17-20 Last Chance Transfers. Winner of the 75 lap event will earn a provisional for the next SDW and they can start 20th without having to go thru anything else. They can show up Friday night and start 20th.

100 Lap Race- 2 servers, 1 vent channel. Line up: 1-6 Time Trials, 7-15 Twenties Transfers, 16-19 Last Chance Transfers, 20 "Win and You're In" driver. Winner of the 100 lap race will earn a provisional for the next SDW and they can start 20th without having to go thru anything else. They can show up Sunday and start 20th. "Win and You're In" driver will start 19th and only 3 will transfer from the Last Chance Races.

SDW Race Officials:
1: ERL_J-MAC
2: Starnes
3: The Canadian Nightmare XCR_X
4: Greezy
5: Blaze
[RACE OFFICIALS NEEDED!]

ALL LEAGUES RUNNING ARE ASKED TO PLEASE WORK WITH ME WITH START TIMES, RUN NON POINTS FOR A WEEK OR JUST TAKE THE WEEK OFF. THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION.

Any questions/concerns please feel free to ask.

We will be using the VLR vent for this event.
A main wins: 151*'

B main wins: 50

C main wins: 5

D main wins: 1

Dash wins: 133

Heat race wins: 339***

Championships: 15*

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by J-MAC.

Re: DTR2 Super Dirt Week I 12 years 1 month ago #26837

• J-MAC
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • The Fan Favorite
Anybody have any questions? Anybody wanna be a race official? Looking for some help since I don't think I'll be able to pull it off alone.

Re: DTR2 Super Dirt Week I 12 years 1 month ago #26867

so if youu are starting the the back of the feature even like say back row the best you can get is 11th?

and i will be an official im newbut dont mind being the boss!

Re: DTR2 Super Dirt Week I 12 years 1 month ago #26868

• Starnes
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 33
big mac you know I don't mind helping you if you need the help!
he didn't slam you he didn't bump you he didn't nudge you he rubbed you and rubbin is racin!

Re: DTR2 Super Dirt Week I 12 years 1 month ago #26872

• VLR_Kp
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 58
Hey J-mac just wondering what times u plan on runnin this? early in the day on the weekends would probably be better since a lot of people race or go to the real races... another questions can u just show up and run saturday and sunday? and my last questions is with it being set on simulation damage wont that cause ppl to just spin out on purpose to get a fresh motor and set of tires if you have any contact or damage to your car??

just tryin to help

Last edit: by VLR_Kp.

Re: DTR2 Super Dirt Week I 12 years 1 month ago #26879

• J-MAC
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • The Fan Favorite
Ok, lemme try to get those in order KP.

Start time: Not yet. I want to get with the guys in charge of the series that are running that week so we can work something out.

There is no race on Saturday. I skipped that day purposely because of real races and because thats exactly where I will be on Saturday.

If you show up on Friday and Sunday with that being your first time running during the week, it will be put up to the race officials whether to put you at the tail of the Last Chance Race or to turn you away. The best way to make the show without running all week would be by going to the "Win and You're In" race which will be on the Friday night or Saturday night at whatever league is racing. But thats only 1 transfer spot. Odds are that you will be turned away if you try to show up and make the race on the day of the race.

If people are spinning/wrecking on purpose to get a fresh car then they risk being parked for the race and credited with last place and it noted that they were DQed. Theres a very strong chance they will just be parked and everybody else will continue after the restart.

If there are any more questions, please ask. Asking will show me if I missed going over any thing or left out key parts for the show to work.

Re: DTR2 Super Dirt Week I 12 years 1 month ago #26880

• J-MAC
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • The Fan Favorite

Starnes wrote: big mac you know I don't mind helping you if you need the help!

Thank you for volunteering, you are added to the Officials list. :)

Re: DTR2 Super Dirt Week I 12 years 1 month ago #26882

• J-MAC
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • The Fan Favorite
After hearing some complaints about the track chosen, I ask that you please suggest some tracks for me to look at. Nothing is final until the week before the show. If you have a track you think is better, or a chassis you think is better, please let me know so I can look into it to make the show better.

Re: DTR2 Super Dirt Week I 12 years 1 month ago #26885

• VLR_Kp
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
how do u have 20 guys in the feature.. i know u said having 2 but how do u figure out who is where? if you in the last feature does that mean you cant win cause if u use total race time that wont work either since u r having cautions.

Last edit: by VLR_Kp.

Re: DTR2 Super Dirt Week I 12 years 1 month ago #26886

• J-MAC
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • The Fan Favorite
There will be 2 servers running at the same time. The final results will be based on TRT. Which is why if one has a caution, they both go under caution and restart from the same point. Not only are you racing against the 9 guys in the same server as you, you are also racing against 10 other guys who are racing under the same conditions. All 20 drivers will be in the same vent channel so they will all hear when a caution is called.

Re: DTR2 Super Dirt Week I 12 years 1 month ago #26917

• Terror
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 17
Mr. J.MAC

If you need help count me in
Support Your Local BIG RED MACHINE!!!

Re: DTR2 Super Dirt Week I 12 years 1 month ago #26976

• J-MAC
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • The Fan Favorite
Thanks Tony! I'd like to get 1 person from each team to be an official if I can. That way nobody can say that the race officials are biased to 1 team.

About 4 weeks from everything being finalized, I need track suggestions if you guys really don't want to run Terre 2k11.

Will also be doing some awards from SDW. Hard luck award, Best appearing car, maybe more if I can think of them. If you wish to be in the best appearing car contest, get me your Big Block and Gen5 skins! 34 days til Super Dirt Week starts! 27 days til rules are finalized!

Re: DTR2 Super Dirt Week I 12 years 1 month ago #27026

• VLR_Kp
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion

ERL_J-MAC wrote: There will be 2 servers running at the same time. The final results will be based on TRT. Which is why if one has a caution, they both go under caution and restart from the same point. Not only are you racing against the 9 guys in the same server as you, you are also racing against 10 other guys who are racing under the same conditions. All 20 drivers will be in the same vent channel so they will all hear when a caution is called.

I understand what u r sayin but how r u gunna do this when you are having a rolling start? some peoples pace will be faster than others

Re: DTR2 Super Dirt Week I 12 years 1 month ago #27033

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Team VLR - Racing since 2004
  • Thank you received: 483

VLR_KP wrote:

ERL_J-MAC wrote: There will be 2 servers running at the same time. The final results will be based on TRT. Which is why if one has a caution, they both go under caution and restart from the same point. Not only are you racing against the 9 guys in the same server as you, you are also racing against 10 other guys who are racing under the same conditions. All 20 drivers will be in the same vent channel so they will all hear when a caution is called.

I understand what u r sayin but how r u gunna do this when you are having a rolling start? some peoples pace will be faster than others

EXACTLY.

And when people call cautions, people in both servers are not gonna run the same pace or get slowed up at the exact same time. You're talking possible a 5-30 second difference from that alone which would be the difference in someone getting first on the TRT or last if their pace was slower
Team VLR - Racing since 2004

Re: DTR2 Super Dirt Week I 12 years 1 month ago #27100

• VLR_Kp
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion

VLR_Shock wrote:

VLR_KP wrote:

EXACTLY.

And when people call cautions, people in both servers are not gonna run the same pace or get slowed up at the exact same time. You're talking possible a 5-30 second difference from that alone which would be the difference in someone getting first on the TRT or last if their pace was slower

haha thanks shock finally someone sees what i meant lol

Re: DTR2 Super Dirt Week I 12 years 1 month ago #27107

• J-MAC
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • The Fan Favorite
I'm dropping the rolling start/restart from the 100 lap and 75 lap races. I figured that out on Saturday that that is how the times would be off, so I completely dropped the whole pitstop and rolling restart ideas. I thought I didn't put that into the rules I typed in. Rolling starts are in all races EXCEPT the 20 car mains.

And under caution, everybody escs out, we reline them up where they were when the caution was called, set both servers to the same number of laps, and start racing again.

Re: DTR2 Super Dirt Week I 12 years 1 month ago #27158

• F1yer
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • I fear no man,beast or evil, brother!
  • Thank you received: 364
add me on yahoo jmac---f1yerfan
Better eat them fuckin vitamins kiddies.

Re: DTR2 Super Dirt Week I 12 years 1 month ago #27186

• J-MAC
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • The Fan Favorite

BLS_F1yer wrote: add me on yahoo jmac---f1yerfan

Added. Give me a shout. This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Re: DTR2 Super Dirt Week I 12 years 1 month ago #27202

• J-MAC
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • The Fan Favorite
WE WILL BE USING THE NEW BIG BLOCK V5 CHASSIS FOR THIS RACE. THIS WILL BE THE DEBUT RACE FOR THE CHASSIS ON A BIG RACE STAGE.

Re: DTR2 Super Dirt Week I 12 years 1 month ago #27506

• J-MAC
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • The Fan Favorite
Once again, if anybody has ANY track suggestions, feel free to say something.

Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.335 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 18 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form