Friday, May 17, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Off Topic

TOPIC:

Doit continues to screw over the rest of DTR2 11 years 2 months ago #48089

• VLR_Shock
  • VLR_Shock's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Team VLR - Racing since 2004
  • Thank you received: 483
Doit has ran over every league this month by deliberately scheduling weeklong races that run every night right over top of established series that have had their season going on. Karl is intentionally trying to make it so Doit is the only show in town and I think that's the only way he'll finally feel like he 'owns the game' and will feel good.

Now he has decided to move Doit's race night to Sunday night right over top of VLR at the time we've ran for three years and will continue to run. Knowing that nobody would want to race their series they put up money to hopefully bribe people to attend. Unfortunately, Doit has (bleep)ed over so many other teams lately that I doubt it will help much. On top of that Doit has blatantly scheduled over a team that has been in DTR2 for almost nine years and has contributed to the good of the game almost as much as Doit has contributed to trying to kill it and have it all to themselves.

Karl is power hungry and likes to say that people like Me and F1yer and a couple others think we're DTR2 Gods. Well that's not true and that's his own words because he obviously wants to feel like he's the man and can control everything that goes on in DTR2. I think all other teams in DTR2 should boycott Doit because they are only gonna continue to disrespect and schedule meaningless races over top of other established leagues just to piss people off until everyone in the game leaves but them and their 50 members. Karl even called it "my game" in the comments section the other day, and he's trying to make sure it becomes that.

If you're a Doit member and you want to race VLR this season then you must quit Doit first. I know it's hard since basically it's a cult where Karl has brainwashed almost the entire team to think that everyone else is out to get them, but believe me, you'd be better off teamless or on a team that actually wants people to play and promotes competition and can get along with other teams. So think about that for a while if you're on Doit and realize how delusional, disrespectful, and power hungry Karl is.

VLR's season will be starting March 10th, Sunday, at 8:30 PM eastern. Full schedule should be posted later today. First race will be at Lawrenceburg in the Gen 5's. Wait till you see what we got planned for race #2 (The day Doit opens their season). If they want to try to (bleep) over VLR and the rest of DTR2 by scheduling over other teams when there aren't many racers left to begin with then they're gonna have to see what it feels like coming right back at them. $$$
Team VLR - Racing since 2004
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadBolt
Last edit: by VLR_Shock.
The topic has been locked.

Doit continues to screw over the rest of DTR2 11 years 2 months ago #48091

• Karl
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 44
Geez shock, I didn't know you planned anything yet, You could of just came and talked to me in vent and we could have worked it out. but if you want to be an ass about it, I might add to the purse. good luck with the boycott with your 2 man team. after all your one of the ones that started this crap. hmm now you can't deal with it. your cracking me up

Doit continues to screw over the rest of DTR2 11 years 2 months ago #48092

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
No Karl you know what time VLR runs and that we're starting in March. And you'll need to add to the purse. Unlike you though, VLR actually pays out when we have money races, and we pay the money THAT NIGHT right after the race. Don't try to make it sound like you didn't know what day and time VLR runs LMFAO. And VLR may be a 'two man team' but our races aren't for our team, it's for the entire game to come out and race and hopefully have fun. That's where you got it wrong. If I wanted VLR to just be about our team then I'd have 50 non drivers on a team like you.

Doit continues to screw over the rest of DTR2 11 years 2 months ago #48093

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
I can deal with it. Doit will be the one's giving away money in 10 car wreckfests with only Doit members.

And what would we have talked about Karl? You know when and what time VLR runs, so what is there to discuss? You deliberately moved Doit's schedule to run over VLR's time/date so I don't see what we could've discussed. You know we're not moving our time because we shouldn't have too. You're league is the one that intruded on our time as well as every other leagues this month. You're alienating everyone but your own team and killing a good game.

Doit continues to screw over the rest of DTR2 11 years 2 months ago #48094

• Karl
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
Unlike me, WHAT!! I never ran a money race before, you prick how can you say that I won't pay. I guarantee it will be payed and if I have to Ill deposit the money with an independant firm to pay it for us. Don't screw with me buddy ill break your ass into poverty. I repeat man-up and come and talk to me respectably, maybe we can work out a schedle or Doit will do as it pleases.

Doit continues to screw over the rest of DTR2 11 years 2 months ago #48095

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
I will talk to you but I don't see why we have to work out a schedule when you know what time we run. z yeah you decided to schedule over that time in everything so what is there to talk about?

Doit continues to screw over the rest of DTR2 11 years 2 months ago #48096

• Karl
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
If you truly think there will be just 10 Doits then whats your beef and why do you care when we run our leagues.. Go back and look at your own forum posts when I was the one to ask the leagues to come up with a time slot for each show. You and flyer said that like real racing a driver should be able to choose which race he wanted to attend. So all i'm doing is putting up a choice.
If you want to compete throw some of your money in the mix.

Doit continues to screw over the rest of DTR2 11 years 2 months ago #48097

• DeadBolt
  • Double Barrel Buckshot
  • Thank you received: 133
karl there is no point in talkin with you
all you do is run your mouth about stuff that is off topic until nobody else wants to even listen , and you think you won

you and your team are being the asses , scheduling on top of other teams/leagues

i hope everyone does boycott doit

how is it that shock started this?

shock hasnt scheduled on top of anyoone else

how can you run shock into poverty?
is that some sort of thinly veiled threat of an internet attack?
They say the dead don't rest without a marker of some kind.
The following user(s) said Thank You: CrayZ

Doit continues to screw over the rest of DTR2 11 years 2 months ago #48098

• Karl
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
Ill be in vent tonight, look forward to a chat with you. lets say around 7pm et.

Doit continues to screw over the rest of DTR2 11 years 2 months ago #48101

• DeadBolt
  • Double Barrel Buckshot
7pm eastern huh??
you have no idea that racing is going on , do you?

ump lates and dirtcar mods from volusia live on dirtondirt and dirtvision

remember , cuz your running the same thing next week on top of every other race

Doit continues to screw over the rest of DTR2 11 years 2 months ago #48102

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
I'll be there provided I can avoid my girlfriends kids log enough. but I can tell you I won't be able to stay very long so try not to ramble

Doit continues to screw over the rest of DTR2 11 years 2 months ago #48103

• Icefighter
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Dirt is for Racin, Asphalt is for getting there.
  • Thank you received: 143

BLS_DeadBolt wrote: 7pm eastern huh??
you have no idea that racing is going on , do you?

ump lates and dirtcar mods from volusia live on dirtondirt and dirtvision

remember , cuz your running the same thing next week on top of every other race

Its not on the schedule page
So we finish 18 and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, 'Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know.' And he says, 'Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that goin' for me, which is nice

Doit continues to screw over the rest of DTR2 11 years 2 months ago #48104

• Icefighter
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion

VLR_Shock wrote: If you're a Doit member and you want to race VLR this season then you must quit Doit first. I know it's hard since basically it's a cult where Karl has brainwashed almost the entire team to think that everyone else is out to get them, but believe me, you'd be better off teamless or on a team that actually wants people to play and promotes competition and can get along with other teams. So think about that for a while if you're on Doit and realize how delusional, disrespectful, and power hungry Karl is.

So I just want to be clear. Even though I have gone and supported other teams even while DOIT it running I am not allowed to run VLR?
So we finish 18 and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, 'Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know.' And he says, 'Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that goin' for me, which is nice

Doit continues to screw over the rest of DTR2 11 years 2 months ago #48105

• DeadBolt
  • Double Barrel Buckshot
f*cking real life
ump lates - we dont have those in dtr2
"live" does that mean nothing?
dirtondirt and dirtvision?? ever hear of those websites that stream live video racing?

Doit continues to screw over the rest of DTR2 11 years 2 months ago #48106

• Icefighter
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
So you want everything scheduled around them too?

Doit continues to screw over the rest of DTR2 11 years 2 months ago #48107

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
Ice you said youwerent racing vlr anymore anyway and I doubt you'd wanna miss your team race to show up. but you can race if you quit doit. this has to do with doit allowing cheaters and not because of karl scheduling over everyone

Doit continues to screw over the rest of DTR2 11 years 2 months ago #48108

• F1yer
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • I fear no man,beast or evil, brother!
  • Thank you received: 364
Karl you worthless piece of $hit,you can leave my name out of these conversations.I have never once raised your name up in any public conversation over this Ray cheating bs but in every public chatbox and forum you constantly bring mine up.You can keep your jealousy or whatever you have against me to yourself or post it on your own fkn site.
Better eat them fuckin vitamins kiddies.

Doit continues to screw over the rest of DTR2 11 years 2 months ago #48109

• DeadBolt
  • Double Barrel Buckshot

Icefighter wrote: So you want everything scheduled around them too?

you cant be that f*cking stupid , can you?

i was saying that is why i wont be in vent tonight to talk/listen to id!ot karl

Doit continues to screw over the rest of DTR2 11 years 2 months ago #48110

• Icefighter
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
No problem but maybe I am that stupid but it sounded like he was wanting to talk to Shock about it since it was a VLR conflict so i was just trying to figure out where you fit in.

Doit continues to screw over the rest of DTR2 11 years 2 months ago #48111

• JFR_4H
  • Late Model
  • Late Model
  • Thank you received: 23
Ice you're a bitch...Ive said it forever....and everyone hates who i said it about now....Im always right.. I am the right call mthfker
The following user(s) said Thank You: CrayZ
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.225 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 19 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form