Friday, May 17, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Off Topic

TOPIC:

Doit continues to screw over the rest of DTR2 11 years 2 months ago #48136

• Eric41
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • I'm the best
  • Thank you received: 64
karls skin he made all by himself.

there ya go f1yer lololololololol

Attachments:
Last edit: by Eric41.
The topic has been locked.

Doit continues to screw over the rest of DTR2 11 years 2 months ago #48137

• Eric41
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • I'm the best
  • Thank you received: 64
karls attempt at skin painting: lol

Doit continues to screw over the rest of DTR2 11 years 2 months ago #48138

• VLR_Shock
  • VLR_Shock's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Team VLR - Racing since 2004
  • Thank you received: 483

Icefighter wrote: So how about everyone get together and have a master schedule that is their own time slot? This idea was suggested a year or two ago and was shot down

Why do we need time slot crap? dtr2 is small enough to where everyone already knows what time each league runs. If they don't they can just go look at the league schedules page. its simple as that.. Who in their right mind doesn't know the day and time vlr runs? if you don't know just look at the banner up top. its not like Karl forgot when we run when he came up with the schedule
Team VLR - Racing since 2004

Doit continues to screw over the rest of DTR2 11 years 2 months ago #48139

• Icefighter
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Dirt is for Racin, Asphalt is for getting there.
  • Thank you received: 143
Ok so where is the DOIT schedule on your schedule? You want to promote every series but DOIT and then get pissed when it bites you in the ars. And once again the 1 single idea that would end all this BS gets shot down
So we finish 18 and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, 'Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know.' And he says, 'Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that goin' for me, which is nice

Doit continues to screw over the rest of DTR2 11 years 2 months ago #48140

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
I don't do the league schedules page. so route barking up the wrong tree. nor do I suggest or control what leagues are on the schedule so don't come to me with that. that's something bullet does which I and manyany others appreciate

Doit continues to screw over the rest of DTR2 11 years 2 months ago #48141

• Karl
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 44

licmer3 wrote: Doit has run over every series with it's own races helping kill the game, Karl has a cheater in his team that every other person in the game has watched the replays replicated it and knows he cheated ( which he says it's only BLS and thats not true). If Karl has all this money why don't you go have your own dirt racing game made call it I am Karl god of this game, so the rest of us can go on racing and not worry about the 2 or 3 doit's that cheat. For a bunch of old guys just tring to keep the game alive your doing a great job of killing it.

Hey Newb, why don't you describe what you seen as cheating, you been around the game so long, I guess you are an authority, tell us how you came to that conclusion.and describe the method you used to see the facts and compairables, what software did you use to break the compressed files into usable data and readable raw text files.

I seen your accusations, you have no idea what your talking about. a replay isn't like a picture, you didn't replicate sh*t, there is over 100,000 bits of data in 30,000 files in a replay, and you say you replicated it or dupicated it, Dream On (and they know he cheated), who is they.? If just one of the so smart MFers could prove it by 100% I would kick him so far up there ass he would never see daylight again. But the truth is he did't cheat and noones can come forward with proof, and the Right Call for the charge was a scam, sham. Get over it Dude.

Doit continues to screw over the rest of DTR2 11 years 2 months ago #48142

• SKM_18
  • Late Model
  • Late Model
  • Thank you received: 23
You guys are pathetic. B)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gei$ler

Doit continues to screw over the rest of DTR2 11 years 2 months ago #48144

• Icefighter
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Dirt is for Racin, Asphalt is for getting there.
  • Thank you received: 143
Im going to sit back, enjoy a Subway sandwich, a bag of Lay's Barbecue chip, and a Pepsi and enjoy the snow...Oh I amost forgot the 8 hours of homework I have left to do this week :sick:
So we finish 18 and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, 'Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know.' And he says, 'Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that goin' for me, which is nice
Last edit: by Icefighter.

Doit continues to screw over the rest of DTR2 11 years 2 months ago #48146

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
The funny thing is that before I looked at the night and times I saw the Doit schedule and thought it looked cool and saw it was a money series so I got even more excited and was looking forward to racing. But it seems like Doit doesn't care about car counts because running at that time directly over one of the biggest series in DTR2 would appear to be stupid unless they only want Doit drivers to race the series and split the money among themselves because that's probably what will happen at that time. And I don't have anything against racing Doit. The one race I've ran this month was a Doit race but I had to go after the heat race. And I was looking forward to running this new one if I wasn't banned until I saw the schedule

Doit continues to screw over the rest of DTR2 11 years 2 months ago #48151

• JFR_4H
  • Late Model
  • Late Model
  • Thank you received: 23
Flyer owned Karl.

Doit continues to screw over the rest of DTR2 11 years 2 months ago #48152

• rick
  • Late Model
  • Late Model
  • Thank you received: 8
well 10 cars make show just gives everone chose whear to run just like in real life run the track u like the best no mater who is putting it on both still should get good car counts just grow up and quit fighting like little kids

Doit continues to screw over the rest of DTR2 11 years 2 months ago #48153

this cheating stuff is getting old, the evidence presented back when was inconclusive. people are gonna think what they want but why beat a dead horse?? I am friends with many on both sides of all this and all i can do is just shake my head.

Doit continues to screw over the rest of DTR2 11 years 2 months ago #48155

• JFR*A2D
  • Late Model
  • Late Model
  • TeamJFR.com
  • Thank you received: 6

BLS_18 wrote: You guys are pathetic. B)

I agree.
TeamJFR.com

Doit continues to screw over the rest of DTR2 11 years 2 months ago #48156