Thursday, May 02, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

New Tier League 12 years 1 week ago #28448

• Icefighter
  • Icefighter's Avatar Topic Author
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Dirt is for Racin, Asphalt is for getting there.
  • Thank you received: 143
I (and maybe Karl) will be starting a new tier league that will last 30-40 minutes total after the 1st week. There will be people moving up and down possibly every week. I am going to try to explain it the best I can with the points system that will be in place.
So we finish 18 and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, 'Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know.' And he says, 'Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that goin' for me, which is nice

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Icefighter.

Re: New Tier League 12 years 1 week ago #28449

• Icefighter
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
Tier Points System
Position Heat A-Main B-Main C-Main D-Main
So we finish 18 and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, 'Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know.' And he says, 'Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that goin' for me, which is nice

Re: New Tier League 12 years 1 week ago #28451

• Icefighter
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
Week 1 will be a random draw and be ran like any league race with heats/dash/sub features/A main

Starting with week 2 the following shows will be ran like this.

The top 10 in points that show up will be split into 2 heats with positions 1,3,5,7,9 in heat 1 and 2,4,6,8,10 in heat 2. The heats will only be for bonus points. These 10 drivers will be locked into the A feature and inverted by points.

The next 10 in points that show up will be split the into heats with positions 1,3,5,7,9 in heat 1 and 2,4,6,8,10 in heat 2. and so on and so forth!

Re: New Tier League 12 years 1 week ago #28453

Sounds simple and should produce some good racing!
Greezy/Comet #4 Slidell La.

Re: New Tier League 12 years 1 week ago #28454

• Icefighter
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
I am in the process of making a schedule and will likely be using mostly the newer tracks. All features will be 40 laps execpt the 1st race and the last race (50/60). Each week you could see movement with people making the next feature up or moving down to the one below...If everyone stays active in this series I think you will see the tier system work close to perfection.

Re: New Tier League 12 years 1 week ago #28455

• Icefighter
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion

Greezy wrote: Sounds simple and should produce some good racing!

Once you get your head wrapped around it, it is very simple and although if your leading points you start last the guy right behind you starts beside you.

Re: New Tier League 12 years 1 week ago #28464

Baton rouge raceway uses a similar system to keep people coming back - lets face it - is there more fun wondering who is gonna win - or knowing already who's gonna win. Thats what keeps peole in the stands and cars at track period!
Same thing for dtr2 if you look on vlr results i bet there is no more then 5 or 6 different people winning at all leagues. People just get tired of not having a chance just as much as the elite guys not making the A main period , thats what i t boils down too!
The following user(s) said Thank You: JFR_Jim

Re: New Tier League 12 years 1 week ago #28466

• Icefighter
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
Yeah this way your gonna have 2 or 3 winners per night and everyone will run the same track/laps/cars. The inverted starts I think will really mix everything up and make for some great racing.

Re: New Tier League 12 years 1 week ago #28468

I will be there i promise you that!

Re: New Tier League 12 years 1 week ago #28469

• Icefighter
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
I talked to Rain last night because he is going to start something up on Mondays again and I didnt want to step on his toes. What we are going to do is run My show at like 7:00ct then his show will start at 8ct. Hopefully everyone will run both shows and make for 2 really exciting series'

Re: New Tier League 12 years 1 week ago #28470

• Icefighter
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
Also on a couple of tracks on the schedule (Boone and OCFS) I am going to run 2 different times at each...1 will be slick and the other tacky

Re: New Tier League 12 years 1 week ago #28471

• Icefighter
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
Here is the Schedule Im lookin at

May 28
Thunderbird 2k11
June 4
Lucas Oil Speedway 2k12 V2
June 11
WFO 2k11
June 18
Boone 2k12 (Tacky)
June 25
Boone 2k12 (Slick)
July 2
Knoxville 2k11
July 9
Indiana State Fair
July 16
OCFS 2k12 (Slick)
July 23
OCFS 2k12 (Tacky)
July 30
DW_Cumberland 2k10
Aug 6
Volusia 2k12
Aug 13
Batesville 2k12

I decided to go in a big circle around the Midwest over to the Northeast to the South and back to the center of the country.

Re: New Tier League 12 years 1 week ago #28512

• Icefighter
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
Let me get some feed back about what everyone thinks about this...Also about the schedule...What do you all think about running the same track but the slick/tacky version the next week?

Re: New Tier League 12 years 1 week ago #28513

• F1yer
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • I fear no man,beast or evil, brother!
  • Thank you received: 364
What chassis?
Better eat them fuckin vitamins kiddies.

Re: New Tier League 12 years 1 week ago #28514

• Icefighter
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
Gen 5

Re: New Tier League 12 years 1 week ago #28515

• F1yer
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • I fear no man,beast or evil, brother!
  • Thank you received: 364
I think using g5 will be fine with the tacky and slick versions.
Better eat them fuckin vitamins kiddies.

Re: New Tier League 12 years 1 week ago #28516

When does this badboy start?

Re: New Tier League 12 years 1 week ago #28520

• Icefighter
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
Lookin at May 28th

Re: New Tier League 12 years 1 week ago #28538

icefighter wrote: I talked to Rain last night because he is going to start something up on Mondays again and I didnt want to step on his toes. What we are going to do is run My show at like 7:00ct then his show will start at 8ct. Hopefully everyone will run both shows and make for 2 really exciting series'

so your stepping on my toes instead?
liftins for pussies, dont let no one tell you otherwise

Re: New Tier League 12 years 1 week ago #28539

• Icefighter
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
Dirt Mondays have been a staple for WFO for several years so I dont mind talking to Rain about it. To be honest I didnt even know you ran a league.

Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.211 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 81 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form