Thursday, May 02, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Re: New Tier League 12 years 1 week ago #28565

sure hope we work something out
liftins for pussies, dont let no one tell you otherwise

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: New Tier League 12 years 1 week ago #28572

• J-MAC
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • The Fan Favorite
  • Thank you received: 296
Might have to wait more than one week to start your next season after whatever one you're on ends.
A main wins: 151*'

B main wins: 50

C main wins: 5

D main wins: 1

Dash wins: 133

Heat race wins: 339***

Championships: 15*

Re: New Tier League 12 years 1 week ago #28760

are you guys moving to a new time or just gonna run over srf?

Re: New Tier League 12 years 6 days ago #28921

• Icefighter
  • Icefighter's Avatar Topic Author
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Dirt is for Racin, Asphalt is for getting there.
  • Thank you received: 143

SRF_Dirt! wrote:

icefighter wrote: I talked to Rain last night because he is going to start something up on Mondays again and I didnt want to step on his toes. What we are going to do is run My show at like 7:00ct then his show will start at 8ct. Hopefully everyone will run both shows and make for 2 really exciting series'

so your stepping on my toes instead?

Your league ends on April 30...How am I stepping on your toes?
So we finish 18 and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, 'Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know.' And he says, 'Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that goin' for me, which is nice

Re: New Tier League 12 years 6 days ago #28922

• Icefighter
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion

SRF_Dirt! wrote: are you guys moving to a new time or just gonna run over srf?

Dirt...Monday's have for years been a WFO timeslot which is why I talked to Rain. Did you talk to any of the teams that have historically ran on Monday's?
So we finish 18 and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, 'Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know.' And he says, 'Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that goin' for me, which is nice

Re: New Tier League 12 years 6 days ago #28923

Icefighter wrote:

Dirt...Monday's have for years been a WFO timeslot which is why I talked to Rain. Did you talk to any of the teams that have historically ran on Monday's?

i dont care whos timeslot it is bro srf series is up for series of the year cuz we break the mold and try different stuff. who wants to race circle tracks every night? if you would come to srf once in a while you will see why we need a better timeslot because we bring out the best in the world at these demanding tracks. why would we talk to the other teams they should let us do our thing. watch out cuz SRF comin through the pack!

Last edit: by SRF Promotions.

Re: New Tier League 12 years 6 days ago #28925

• Icefighter
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
Have fun on mondays because your gonna have 2 monster series to contends with...And getting an average of 10 cars per show being the only one on Mondays isnt looking real good for ya ;)

Re: New Tier League 12 years 6 days ago #28926

• DeadBolt
  • Double Barrel Buckshot
  • Thank you received: 133
why dont you just run at the same time SRF , and youll see where peoples priorities are
They say the dead don't rest without a marker of some kind.

Re: New Tier League 12 years 6 days ago #28931

Icefighter wrote:

i have no problem with wfo running there "regular" league races at 9pm est, its just that you go out and make a new series and go under that it is a "wfo" series which you just started that series and decide to run over the previous running league at that time and just say the hell with srf they arent a real league, thats what ur telling me dude, you know what? fuck you i was at 8pm est first so gtfo

Re: New Tier League 12 years 6 days ago #28934

• Gei$ler
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 221

SRF_Dirt! wrote:

Icefighter wrote:

i have no problem with wfo running there "regular" league races at 9pm est, its just that you go out and make a new series and go under that it is a "wfo" series which you just started that series and decide to run over the previous running league at that time and just say the hell with srf they arent a real league, thats what ur telling me dude, you know what? (bleep) you i was at 8pm est first so gtfo

good luck man

Last edit: by Gei$ler. Reason: SRF_Dirt is an idiot

Re: New Tier League 12 years 6 days ago #28937

• F1yer
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • I fear no man,beast or evil, brother!
  • Thank you received: 364

XCR*Geisler wrote:

SRF_Dirt! wrote:

Icefighter wrote:

i have no problem with wfo running there "regular" league races at 9pm est, its just that you go out and make a new series and go under that it is a "wfo" series which you just started that series and decide to run over the previous running league at that time and just say the hell with srf they arent a real league, thats what ur telling me dude, you know what? (bleep) you i was at 8pm est first so gtfo

good luck fighting against the almighty DTR2 teams of WFO and BLS :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

DO NOT put BLS in this........BLS always works with others for scheduling....last season Starnes ran his Modified deal and we waited a few times for him to get done that way other people could race both series and we have done it many more times as well.
Better eat them fuckin vitamins kiddies.

Re: New Tier League 12 years 6 days ago #28939

• Icefighter
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
I have never once said it was a WFO series nor is it a BLS series. However mine will be ran at 7ct. Im willing to work with most anyone but when I get the (Bleep) you's and the GTFO (not real sure what that means) then I dont much care what you do...I dont mind going head to head with you and I hope you enjoy your 4 car counts

Re: New Tier League 12 years 6 days ago #28944

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Team VLR - Racing since 2004
  • Thank you received: 483
(Get the bleep out). I'll have to attend the SRF races as they are more fun than regular league races. Although I liked SRF's earlier time slot
Team VLR - Racing since 2004
The following user(s) said Thank You: JFR_Jim

Re: New Tier League 12 years 6 days ago #28945

• DeadBolt
  • Double Barrel Buckshot
  • Thank you received: 133
shock you would attend SRF's races just so you can cherry pick an easy win when everyone else will be at ice's race or wfo's race , just so you can inflate your win total
They say the dead don't rest without a marker of some kind.

Re: New Tier League 12 years 6 days ago #28946

• JFR_Jim
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 104
I'll be joining Shock at SRF. Looks like Ice will be the guy with 4 people at his show.
JFR

Re: New Tier League 12 years 6 days ago #28947

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

BLS_DeadBolt wrote: shock you would attend SRF's races just so you can cherry pick an easy win when everyone else will be at ice's race or wfo's race , just so you can inflate your win total

no, because it's a fun series. I could have won by a couple seconds Monday but I goofed around and let Jason catch up. You care more about my win total than I do apparently. Not many people would wait up for other guys to make the racing closer. GTFO
The following user(s) said Thank You: JFR_Jim

Re: New Tier League 12 years 6 days ago #28948

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

BLS_DeadBolt wrote: shock you would attend SRF's races just so you can cherry pick an easy win when everyone else will be at ice's race or wfo's race , just so you can inflate your win total

I finished 1st or 2nd at the last 8 WFO Races...my average finish all time at SRF is like 6th...so where am I really cherry picking? I think I've won twice ever at SRF!!!!

Re: New Tier League 12 years 6 days ago #28949

• JFR_Jim
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 104
More like 1 SRF win cuz you froze before the finish and still got the win in Tony's house.
JFR
The following user(s) said Thank You: VLR_Shock, SRF_Dirt!

Re: New Tier League 12 years 6 days ago #28950

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

JFR_Jim wrote: More like 1 SRF win cuz you froze before the finish and still got the win in Tony's house.

Yeah, either way my worst average finish at any league is probably SRF. I don't have to cherry pick because I can win enough at other leagues. I hardly ever even race SRF. Maybe db should race it instead of quit making assumptions that people only race there to cherry pick. Ask Jason how good the race was Monday. If it was more about winning I'd wreck people for wins on the last lap when I'm close

Re: New Tier League 12 years 6 days ago #28951

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
db, shouldn't you be bitching at dirt or ICE for scheduling their series to close to one another and changing times??

Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.339 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 179 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form