Thursday, May 02, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
VLR

TOPIC:

Re: 11pm Madness 11 years 9 months ago #36131

• Jon
  • Limited Late
  • Limited Late
  • Thank you received: 5

VLR_Shock wrote: No the only rule I was aware of is if you win two races in a row you start tenth the next night!! And that's the way it's been done since I've raced there. If it was a rule all this time then how come you haven't been obeying it?! If you were then I would have had to start tenth a couple weeks ago when I won two races, missed a night, and then showed up the next one and started up front where I transferred in my heat! So why didn't you do the rule then as well instead of trying to inject it last night for the first time since the series started?! Can you name one driver who has missed a night or 20 and showed up and then had to start tenth?

If you knew what the rule was why did you start up front?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: 11pm Madness 11 years 9 months ago #36135

• VLR_Shock
  • VLR_Shock's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Team VLR - Racing since 2004
  • Thank you received: 483

Jon wrote:

VLR_Shock wrote: No the only rule I was aware of is if you win two races in a row you start tenth the next night!! And that's the way it's been done since I've raced there. If it was a rule all this time then how come you haven't been obeying it?! If you were then I would have had to start tenth a couple weeks ago when I won two races, missed a night, and then showed up the next one and started up front where I transferred in my heat! So why didn't you do the rule then as well instead of trying to inject it last night for the first time since the series started?! Can you name one driver who has missed a night or 20 and showed up and then had to start tenth?

If you knew what the rule was why did you start up front?

First off Jon, this has already been settled after Lazy and I talked in vent a few nights ago. And second, I didn't know that was a rule because I hadn't seen it used in all the times I had raced at MM. The only rule I knew of regarding start position was if you won two nights in a row you started tenth the next night. I've done that about five times already.

As for winning two in a row and then showing up a few nights later, I've done that several times but the other night was the first time I ever got told I had to go to the back. So naturally I wasn't happy when some rule I never heard of or seen used (in my races there anyway) pops up suddenly and makes me go to the back even though it never got used before when I was there. I just hope in the future the rule will be more consistent because it can really change the outcome of a race if it is/isn't used when it's supposed to
Team VLR - Racing since 2004

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.212 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 173 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form