Friday, May 17, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
VLR

TOPIC:

Re: 11pm Madness 11 years 11 months ago #31000

• Icefighter
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Dirt is for Racin, Asphalt is for getting there.
  • Thank you received: 143

VLR_Shock wrote:

OFWG wrote: SHOCK HAS A MONOPOLY ON DTR2 DEADBOLT.

Sadly nothing we can do. FML

fkn jim

What can you do Shock...Oh besides get rid of all the hider names!!!
So we finish 18 and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, 'Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know.' And he says, 'Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that goin' for me, which is nice

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: 11pm Madness 11 years 10 months ago #35785

• JFR_Jim
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 104
Any chance this starts up? Or is it one of them Gates's type series?
JFR

Re: 11pm Madness 11 years 10 months ago #35884

• Jon
  • Limited Late
  • Limited Late
  • Thank you received: 5
Guess i dont understand. Sometime its slow bw ran it acouple times line ups where out at 5 after. But jusst the other night they waited for some other race and it was atleast 15 after when you guys showed up. If you dont like it then dont race it.

Re: 11pm Madness 11 years 10 months ago #35905

think its mater of track they chose for next nigh some dont like certin tracks i dont like slick tracks most u all do i think i enjoy game as is tracks being made add to fun of it along with make of cars now avalible

Re: 11pm Madness 11 years 10 months ago #35914

• BLS_BW43
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 220
We run late at MM to allow 10PM shows to conclude and the drivers to get at least a few laps before lineups come out. Nightly there are a few that dont get in the vent till the last possible second even when there is no other show goin on.... it delays the lineup...... every night I have to root folks outta the servers for reboot time (i try not to just kill them so ppl dont lose set). We give time and try to help racers that are having PC issues etc..... some times too much time .Lately we've had enough cars for a C main..... it takes a lil more time(Prob should do 2 Bs) Last nite a man was asked to go to the tail for 2 wins in a row, it caused a 20 min delay when he wouldnt cooperate and left and gave time for him to come back etc. Many factors can delay a show and it all adds up.
If you are impatient MM is prob. not your cup of tea, if you want to start another 11pm series go for it, just don't badmouth and make a joke out of ours plz..

Thanks for all the kudos when I line this deal up, I'm a rookie at it and not used to doing them.

Thanks, BW, Assistant to the Assistant Race Capt. , MM Series

Re: 11pm Madness 11 years 10 months ago #35915

• Gei$ler
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 221
oh the irony :whistle:

Re: 11pm Madness 11 years 10 months ago #35918

• VLR_Shock
  • VLR_Shock's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Team VLR - Racing since 2004
  • Thank you received: 483

BLS_BW43 wrote: We run late at MM to allow 10PM shows to conclude and the drivers to get at least a few laps before lineups come out. Nightly there are a few that dont get in the vent till the last possible second even when there is no other show goin on.... it delays the lineup...... every night I have to root folks outta the servers for reboot time (i try not to just kill them so ppl dont lose set). We give time and try to help racers that are having PC issues etc..... some times too much time .Lately we've had enough cars for a C main..... it takes a lil more time(Prob should do 2 Bs) Last nite a man was asked to go to the tail for 2 wins in a row, it caused a 20 min delay when he wouldnt cooperate and left and gave time for him to come back etc. Many factors can delay a show and it all adds up.
If you are impatient MM is prob. not your cup of tea, if you want to start another 11pm series go for it, just don't badmouth and make a joke out of ours plz..

Thanks for all the kudos when I line this deal up, I'm a rookie at it and not used to doing them.

Thanks, BW, Assistant to the Assistant Race Capt. , MM Series

Me leaving took 5 seconds, I wasn't coming back after some BS rule that had never been used since I've been there. No need to wait for me. If that's the rule I'll wait till were at another mile long track so I can do what you did and pretend "I forgot" to go to the tail at a short track and go to the back at one you can pass at.

One question BW, you won 5 in a row in March...you mean you started 10th the next 3 nights that you won? DOUBT IT. If you came from 10th to win all those than GREAT FREAKING JOB

I started 10th at Lawrenceburg without having to be told yet I've seen Rainman and several others including me win 2 in a row then not show up for two days, a week, or a month, and they started wherever they qualified through their heat the next time they showed up.

And I tried to race Thursday night but as usual certain people were taking their sweet time and I'm not gonna sit in dtr2 an hour just to sit there and watch someone wondering if they're ever going to x in. So at least I ATTEMPTED to race. Answer my question about you winning 5 in a row please, and all the other ones who didn't go to the rear after winning two in a row after missing a race or 10
Team VLR - Racing since 2004

Last edit: by VLR_Shock.

Re: 11pm Madness 11 years 10 months ago #35919

• Gei$ler
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
haha
3-18-12 DirtZilla BLS_Lazy BLS_BW

3-19-12 Bud Park BLS_Lazy BLS_BW

3-20-12 Crown Point_2005 BLS_BW BLS_BW

3-21-12 Batesville_md23 BLS_BW BLS_BW

3-22-12 Armstrong BLS_BW BLS_BW

3-23-12 Tri-State BLS_BW BLS_Shock
The following user(s) said Thank You: VLR_Shock

Re: 11pm Madness 11 years 10 months ago #35921

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
And this thread was from 2 months ago, it just got bumped up a couple days ago I guess. But I still might do this if I think it's worth it

Re: 11pm Madness 11 years 10 months ago #35924

• Gei$ler
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
BW started last at CrownPoint_2005 just watched my replay

lol thats the race OCF and Slammer got together and OCF spun, slammer slowed down for OCF to catch up and BW ended up winning

Last edit: by Gei$ler.

Re: 11pm Madness 11 years 10 months ago #35933

• Icefighter
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Dirt is for Racin, Asphalt is for getting there.
  • Thank you received: 143
I for one have never thought that BW has taken advantage of the rules. I know one night he said he forgot and I have no reason to think he was lying about that. BW has always been a standup guy and I think that attack was alittle unwarranted!
So we finish 18 and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, 'Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know.' And he says, 'Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that goin' for me, which is nice

Re: 11pm Madness 11 years 10 months ago #35946

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
I didn't attack anyone. Funny how BW forgets to go to the rear but he sure is quick to remember if someone else is supposed to, even though in reality I shouldn't have been in the rear and I haven't seen that rule used on ANYONE since I've been there. I won two races in a row a couple weeks back and missed a night and came back the next one and started where I was supposed to based on my heat finish. Just like to know if BW started 10th those 3 races in a row he won

And I showed up at Dizzleton Down the very next night after I won two in a row and had already gave myself 100 points ready to start tail and after waiting an hour and a half for the a main and then waiting 5 more minutes on Lazy to x in I had enough of that and left, so I did attempt to start the A Main and I'm sure I was credited with a tenth place finish. It's a shame I feel like I could have had a good finish there but then I show up the next night and they're trying to start me 10th again when someone else won the night before!!

Last edit: by VLR_Shock.

Re: 11pm Madness 11 years 10 months ago #35950

• J-MAC
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • The Fan Favorite
  • Thank you received: 296
You left before all the B main transfers were even in the room. Me, JW, and BW came in, still going on about how good our race was, you said the broken keyboard was the best thing to happen to me and then you left before Lazy was even in the server.
A main wins: 151*'

B main wins: 50

C main wins: 5

D main wins: 1

Dash wins: 133

Heat race wins: 339***

Championships: 15*

Re: 11pm Madness 11 years 10 months ago #35954

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
At Dizzleton Downs I was in there in the A Main with 10 cars, Lazy was in there. 5 minutes later he still hadn't x'd in.

I said dammit lazy come on

waited a couple more minutes

then I said GN guys. All we had left to do was the 1 hot lap and then the 40 lap A Main. LAZY WAS 110% IN THERE unless someone was using his name and they weren't. Lazy can back me up that he was in there and wouldn't x in. That's the reason I left because the show was already running at almost two hours then he wouldn't x the fk in so we could get it over with.

Re: 11pm Madness 11 years 10 months ago #35956

• J-MAC
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • The Fan Favorite
  • Thank you received: 296
I coulda swore you left before we were even all in the room.
A main wins: 151*'

B main wins: 50

C main wins: 5

D main wins: 1

Dash wins: 133

Heat race wins: 339***

Championships: 15*

Re: 11pm Madness 11 years 10 months ago #35958

• Lazy3
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • "Call me the Breeze"
  • Thank you received: 46
ok 1st of all many times I may be in the server but still on my desktop,maybe in another vent channel tryin to help make sure any1 isnt havin any issues so just because you see me in the server dosent mean I am there

Re: 11pm Madness 11 years 10 months ago #35960

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
No Lazy was definitely in there. And I'm pretty sure you weren't reading it Lazy cause I asked you to move me into your guys channel cause somehow I wasn't in it and you didn't so finally I just left because you were not there or not listening but all 10 guys were in the server Jmac

Re: 11pm Madness 11 years 10 months ago #35962

i read rules on mnm before i even tryed racing i rember seeing it in there ok we only human we all make mistakes im not siding with either on this im saying my opion if rule states u win 2 go back next time or next race ur there it dont make a difrince what type track it is as i say agion we only human and we all make mistakes sometimes ppl admit it others they dont shock all years iv raced with u never knowin u to just leave like that u can win races from last ur good i know u can but jmo i think mnm is ran pretty good like the others series it has its troubls time time im here to have fun FUN is what we all need to have

Re: 11pm Madness 11 years 10 months ago #35964

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
If a rule is gonna be used on one person it should be used on all. And last night was the first time I had heard of that and the first time I've seen them try to put it into effect. I've already given examples of times when it hasn't been used, yet suddenly someone brings it up last night to make me start tail.

If I thought it was a fair situation and had ever seen them do it before I would have went straight to the tail like I did the night before and like I did a week earlier at Lawrenceburg no questions asked. Even if they had consistently done that I still showed up the night before and made the A Main and just left early after getting frustrated with no effort being showed to move things along on a week night and left. If I was scored 10th then that means I finished 10th. The only way they could say I won two in a row after that is if they scored me with no points and just pretended like I didn't race in the heat or the dash, which I did.

Re: 11pm Madness 11 years 10 months ago #35965

• Lazy3
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • "Call me the Breeze"
  • Thank you received: 46

VLR_Shock wrote: If a rule is gonna be used on one person it should be used on all. And last night was the first time I had heard of that and the first time I've seen them try to put it into effect. I've already given examples of times when it hasn't been used, yet suddenly someone brings it up last night to make me start tail.

If I thought it was a fair situation and had ever seen them do it before I would have went straight to the tail like I did the night before and like I did a week earlier at Lawrenceburg no questions asked. Even if they had consistently done that I still showed up the night before and made the A Main and just left early after getting frustrated with no effort being showed to move things along on a week night and left. If I was scored 10th then that means I finished 10th. The only way they could say I won two in a row after that is if they scored me with no points and just pretended like I didn't race in the heat or the dash, which I did.

ah bs Shock...dont go there bro .you know damn well thats been a rule since the beginning of the series.And if for any reason you havnt read the rules then your not playing fair anyway cause you of all people know thats the 1st thing you do when ya want to attend a new series is read the rules!

Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.334 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 37 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form