Thursday, May 02, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
VLR

TOPIC:

11pm Madness 11 years 11 months ago #30886

• VLR_Shock
  • VLR_Shock's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Team VLR - Racing since 2004
  • Thank you received: 483
I think I'm gonna start this series since by the time we get finish the other Midnight Madness wouldn't have their heat lineups out anyway so all guys will be able to race both races. We can even run the same tracks as them based on the ones they picked the night before so everyone will be practiced up if they are willing to stay up till 2 am to race Midnight Madness while the rest of us can go to bed. Good idea?
Team VLR - Racing since 2004

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: 11pm Madness 11 years 11 months ago #30887

• Gei$ler
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 221

VLR_Shock wrote: I think I'm gonna start this series since by the time we get finish the other Midnight Madness wouldn't have their heat lineups out anyway so all guys will be able to race both races. We can even run the same tracks as them based on the ones they picked the night before so everyone will be practiced up if they are willing to stay up till 2 am to race Midnight Madness while the rest of us can go to bed. Good idea?

Multiplayer race ended at: Thu May 17 12:35:59 2012

thats est time...

Re: 11pm Madness 11 years 11 months ago #30890

• Lazy3
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • "Call me the Breeze"
  • Thank you received: 46

VLR_Shock wrote: I think I'm gonna start this series since by the time we get finish the other Midnight Madness wouldn't have their heat lineups out anyway so all guys will be able to race both races. We can even run the same tracks as them based on the ones they picked the night before so everyone will be practiced up if they are willing to stay up till 2 am to race Midnight Madness while the rest of us can go to bed. Good idea?

....or you could just take your panty waste ass on to bed by 9:00 and just dream about Midnight Madness,that way you will have plenty of beauty rest ....lol...He'll probably deny it but Starns told me to say that Shock!
The following user(s) said Thank You: SRF_Dirt!

Re: 11pm Madness 11 years 11 months ago #30891

• Lazy3
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • "Call me the Breeze"
  • Thank you received: 46

XCR*Geisler wrote:

thats est time...

damn near right on time!......woot woot

Re: 11pm Madness 11 years 11 months ago #30900

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

XCR*Geisler wrote:

thats est time...

Yeah because a series ending consistently between 12:20-1:30 am et is good considering it's listed as starting at 11et although it's usually 11:30-45 before we even see heat lineups. It could go much quicker if people wanted it to. Why not just race first and talk after? Some people work morning shift and can't race it when it ends 2 hours after it starts even with only 12 or 13 cars. I really want to race the series to but I've probably left more times than I've raced because there's no effort or urgency to get it done at a reasonable time.

I left at like 12:10 and we hadn't got the dash started yet. It could go so much quicker and get a lot more cars since the format is unique and fun. There's no reason at all that every race at the series could be done by 12am eastern if people tried!!! I really am thinking about doing an 11pm madness because the concept is awesome but when you can only race it on weekends due to how long it takes to get lineups out, and then 30 minutes to run a heat race it sucks!!! And the worst part is no one seems to care about speeding it up so we can race and talk after if we want. And I don't really care what Starnes says, 90% of it is a lie probably anyway

Last edit: by VLR_Shock.

Re: 11pm Madness 11 years 11 months ago #30902

• Gei$ler
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion

Lazy3 wrote:

XCR*Geisler wrote:

thats est time...

No .... And it shouldn't take that long to run IF you start at 11 PM EST

Re: 11pm Madness 11 years 11 months ago #30903

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

XCR*Geisler wrote:

Lazy3 wrote:

XCR*Geisler wrote:

thats est time...

No .... And it shouldn't take that long to run IF you start at 11 PM EST

Sorry Geisler I thought you were posting the 12:35 am thing as it was a good thing lol

Re: 11pm Madness 11 years 11 months ago #30913

• DeadBolt
  • Double Barrel Buckshot
  • Thank you received: 133
seriously?
this is somethiing you feel you need to do shock?
you dont have your hand in enough already in dtr2?
you gotta control another league?
just because you cant run another series?
for fuck sake , quit ruining the game by forcing people to do what you want
They say the dead don't rest without a marker of some kind.

Re: 11pm Madness 11 years 11 months ago #30916

• Icefighter
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Dirt is for Racin, Asphalt is for getting there.
  • Thank you received: 143
Here we go!
So we finish 18 and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, 'Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know.' And he says, 'Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that goin' for me, which is nice

Re: 11pm Madness 11 years 11 months ago #30917

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
You're an idiot db, have you ever tried to race Midnight Madness? It's a cool concept but when the races never start till 45 minutes AFTER it's advertised then it turns a lot of people away. You're own teammates will agree! I don't race but three or four leagues anyway and that's one I'd like to run sometimes but when it starts that far past advertised and drags on for literally no reason it turns people away. Trust me I'm not the only one with this opinion. Maybe you should race it one night at 11pm eastern and come 1 o clock when the A Main is finally starting you'll see what I mean. Until then don't act like you know what I'm talking about because you obviously don't by your comment

Re: 11pm Madness 11 years 11 months ago #30919

• Gei$ler
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
Ya i guess we started little later last night, but still it should take no less than an hour to run it IMO.. . but its lazy series he's does alot of work to get this series going...

Last edit: by Gei$ler.

Re: 11pm Madness 11 years 11 months ago #30920

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
DB has no clue what he's even talking about, but at Zombie's series last night Lazy came in and I asked him if he could start the show quick and I'd try to race. He said "heat lineups have been coming out by 11:05 the last two weeks so that should be quick enough." And I said "Cool I'll be there hopefully then" and then I show up and the heat lineups came out after 11:25 I believe. And I should have known better than to even try to race because the rest of the show didn't go any faster after the delay with heat lineups

Re: 11pm Madness 11 years 11 months ago #30921

• Icefighter
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
I kinda like what Shock is going to do. It shouldnt effect MM because Shock's show will be done by the time MM starts. Then if people want to run MM they will have had laps on that track and the ones that want to get to bed early and cant stay up for the MM series (like me) they can still race.
So we finish 18 and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, 'Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know.' And he says, 'Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that goin' for me, which is nice

Re: 11pm Madness 11 years 11 months ago #30923

• Starnes
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 33
shock i think i am older than you and average on a good night 4 hours of sleep....lazy how did my name get drug into this?lol
he didn't slam you he didn't bump you he didn't nudge you he rubbed you and rubbin is racin!

Re: 11pm Madness 11 years 11 months ago #30951

In all honesty, I like the series, but don't run because of the lack of efficiency. I tried to race last night with the wife in my ear telling me to hurry up. After waiting on heat 1 for 25 mins. after heat 2 was done, and then finally getting to the B to then have to screw around with resetting servers, I had to go.

If Shock were to host a series of similar format as he would like to, I would be more inclined to run their, just because Shock has proven to have his ducks in line ahead of time, and runs shows very efficiently. Nothing personal at all Lazy, I just run out of patience when a 12-14 car show takes an hour and a half, and most of that is wasted on senseless stuff.

P.S.--Deadbolt, get off the meth bro.

Re: 11pm Madness 11 years 11 months ago #30972

• Icefighter
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion

Dizzle wrote: with the wife in my ear telling me to hurry up. .

My wife never has to say that!! BWAAAHAAAA

Re: 11pm Madness 11 years 11 months ago #30991

Icefighter wrote:

Dizzle wrote: with the wife in my ear telling me to hurry up. .

My wife never has to say that!! BWAAAHAAAA

LoL, I bet she doesn't.....

Re: 11pm Madness 11 years 11 months ago #30994

SHOCK HAS A MONOPOLY ON DTR2 DEADBOLT.

Sadly nothing we can do. FML

Re: 11pm Madness 11 years 11 months ago #30996

• Gei$ler
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion

OFWG wrote: SHOCK HAS A MONOPOLY ON DTR2 DEADBOLT.

hi kp

Re: 11pm Madness 11 years 11 months ago #30998

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

OFWG wrote: SHOCK HAS A MONOPOLY ON DTR2 DEADBOLT.

fkn jim

Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 193 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form