Thursday, May 02, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
VLR

TOPIC:

Re: 11pm Madness 11 years 9 months ago #35966

• VLR_Shock
  • VLR_Shock's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Team VLR - Racing since 2004
  • Thank you received: 483
No the only rule I was aware of is if you win two races in a row you start tenth the next night!! And that's the way it's been done since I've raced there. If it was a rule all this time then how come you haven't been obeying it?! If you were then I would have had to start tenth a couple weeks ago when I won two races, missed a night, and then showed up the next one and started up front where I transferred in my heat! So why didn't you do the rule then as well instead of trying to inject it last night for the first time since the series started?! Can you name one driver who has missed a night or 20 and showed up and then had to start tenth?
Team VLR - Racing since 2004

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: 11pm Madness 11 years 9 months ago #35967

• Icefighter
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Dirt is for Racin, Asphalt is for getting there.
  • Thank you received: 143
I have seen BW go to the back a few different times. And a week or so he opted to go on a night after he had forgot to the night before.
So we finish 18 and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, 'Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know.' And he says, 'Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that goin' for me, which is nice

Re: 11pm Madness 11 years 9 months ago #35971

Shock is correct. The rule is enforced depending on either the barometric pressure outside, or if Shock shows up. Seen a few guys win consecutively and never start tail. I have also waited forever for a mains to start.

Re: 11pm Madness 11 years 9 months ago #35972

BLS_Kevin: 21:32 Thursday July 12 2012
server_name: "Midnight Madness"
server_comment: "Nightly 11 PM EST."
track: "Dizzleton Downs"
laps: 40
damage: "Off"
tyre_wear: "On"
participants: 10
DNF,x59,SUPR Late Model,DNF,15.239868,27,0
DNF,B43,SUPR Late Model,DNF,15.239868,27,300
DNF,V15,SUPR Late Model,DNF,DNF,0,0
DNF,V10,SUPR Late Model,DNF,15.095352,29,709
DNF,XCR*1,SUPR Late Model,DNF,15.305740,27,0
DNF,V70,SUPR Late Model,DNF,15.202072,28,500
DNF,hOoTs,SUPR Late Model,DNF,15.242474,28,803
DNF,ERL 68,SUPR Late Model,DNF,DNF,0,0
DNF,BLS_3,SUPR Late Model,DNF,15.288208,29,200
DNF,Kev,SUPR Late Model,DNF,15.312401,21,0
BUZZ!!!
BLS_Kevin: u never started 2 nites ago
BLS_Kevin: Track
Name : Dizzleton Downs

Player
Name : BLS_3
Number : 3
Car : BLS_Lazy Racing Nation SLM

Race Results
POS | DRIVER | CAR | BEST LAP | RACE TIME | LAPS
1 | JW (70) | BLS Jsn! SUPR | 15.25 | 3:51.74 | 15
2 | ERL 68 (68) | BLS Jsn! SUPR | 15.25 | 3:51.77 | 15
3 | B43 (43) | BLS Jsn! SUPR | 15.28 | 3:51.84 | 15
4 | BLS_3 (3) | BLS_Lazy Racing Nation SLM | 15.31 | 3:53.14 | 15
5 | XCR*1 (1) | BLS Jsn! SUPR | 15.27 | 3:53.23 | 15
6 | J97 (97) | BLS Jsn!
Sonny Stutler: 7 | matt (31) | BLS Jsn! S
BLS_Kevin: guis started 10
BLS_Kevin: so u were suposed to start 10 last nite

Re: 11pm Madness 11 years 9 months ago #35974

• Lazy3
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • "Call me the Breeze"
  • Thank you received: 46

Dizzle wrote: Shock is correct. The rule is enforced depending on either the barometric pressure outside, or if Shock shows up. Seen a few guys win consecutively and never start tail. I have also waited forever for a mains to start.

WTF would you know dizz?...you've only ever been to mm a few times and that was months ago during series 2! Ya aint been here any in the past 3 mths so you aint seen (bleep)! So dont go say'n you seen somethin that you have'nt ya lil (bleep)! FYI...Its a fact you aint seen a few guys win consecutivly because theres only been like 3 or 4 people who ever won back to back n that was bw-rain-ice-shock, so who the fk are you talkin about diz?

Last edit: by Lazy3.

Re: 11pm Madness 11 years 9 months ago #35976

• Lazy3
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • "Call me the Breeze"

VLR_Shock wrote: No the only rule I was aware of is if you win two races in a row you start tenth the next night!! And that's the way it's been done since I've raced there. If it was a rule all this time then how come you haven't been obeying it?! If you were then I would have had to start tenth a couple weeks ago when I won two races, missed a night, and then showed up the next one and started up front where I transferred in my heat! So why didn't you do the rule then as well instead of trying to inject it last night for the first time since the series started?! Can you name one driver who has missed a night or 20 and showed up and then had to start tenth?

No the rule clearly states that if you win 2 consecutive times then you will start tail of the next "A" main that you qualify for. The rule has always been the same since day one that rule has never changed! Also that rule has always been "has you put it " "obeyed" .However I will be the 1st to admit I sometimes forget.When I'm hosting the series I am working on the task at hand and not thinkin about who won the past 2 races.Just like the "pick a winner" if someone dosnt remind me I often forget.Many times this has happened.Still the honest thing to do "if your honest" is to not cry about the rules but if you remember what we forget then bring it to our attention so we can keep in accordance to the rules.I do believe that you shock were the one that brought up the ? about you starting 10th because I was actually gonna tell ya to go ahead n stay where you were and let ya start 10th next time but you left before i could say anything. This isnt a rule that has to be used on a nightly bases and ev1 that has won 2 in a row has went to tail n that includes you

Re: 11pm Madness 11 years 9 months ago #35977

:silly: I just wanted to dnload the chassis aint worried abt winning or where'd i start ughhhhh. ATR_Matt tried 2 help me n sent me some skins and a rar file but this messeded up the ol geezer. trust me it's been a bad day for me and mama t so i dont even care if i race or not. THX a bunch for tryin to help matt.

Re: 11pm Madness 11 years 9 months ago #35978

if u need anything il send it kcracer42 on yahoo

Re: 11pm Madness 11 years 9 months ago #35979

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

Lazy3 wrote:

VLR_Shock wrote: No the only rule I was aware of is if you win two races in a row you start tenth the next night!! And that's the way it's been done since I've raced there. If it was a rule all this time then how come you haven't been obeying it?! If you were then I would have had to start tenth a couple weeks ago when I won two races, missed a night, and then showed up the next one and started up front where I transferred in my heat! So why didn't you do the rule then as well instead of trying to inject it last night for the first time since the series started?! Can you name one driver who has missed a night or 20 and showed up and then had to start tenth?

No the rule clearly states that if you win 2 consecutive times then you will start tail of the next "A" main that you qualify for. The rule has always been the same since day one that rule has never changed! Also that rule has always been "has you put it " "obeyed" .However I will be the 1st to admit I sometimes forget.When I'm hosting the series I am working on the task at hand and not thinkin about who won the past 2 races.Just like the "pick a winner" if someone dosnt remind me I often forget.Many times this has happened.Still the honest thing to do "if your honest" is to not cry about the rules but if you remember what we forget then bring it to our attention so we can keep in accordance to the rules.I do believe that you shock were the one that brought up the ? about you starting 10th because I was actually gonna tell ya to go ahead n stay where you were and let ya start 10th next time but you left before i could say anything. This isnt a rule that has to be used on a nightly bases and ev1 that has won 2 in a row has went to tail n that includes you

No that's the first time I've ever seen that rule used, I know for a fact that I have never been put to last if I missed some races after winning two in a row and I had never seen it done to anyone else so why would I believe that was the rule. Then suddenly last night BW is saying I should go to tail for winning a few nights ago and I thought he was making bs up since I have never seen you guys do that before. If I knew that was a rule and that it had been done in the past I would have told you myself that I should start tenth, but I didn't know and I have never seen you guys enforce it. And I just read your rules this morning about "next a main you qualify for you start tenth." Well I qualified for the A Main at Dizzleton Downs by making the feature through my heat, but got tired of waiting on you to x up so we could race and left. But I did "qualify" depending on your definition. I've tried to race the last two nights, yet I still gotta go to the rear tonight, so you guys won't like it much when I try to get to the front.

You know I got all my replays and I have about 5 occasions where I won two nights in a row and took a few nights off and never went to tail. Here they are if you don't believe me. This proves that this rule hasn't always been used (ever that I recall from the races I've been in):

4/21/12- GLH- 1st
4/22/12- Five Mile Point- 1st
5/3/12- Rt 66, finished 6th and didn't start tail. That was next race I competed

5/7/12- Metrolina - 1st
5/11/12- Tweaksville- 1st (Do these count as two wins in a row since they weren't consecutive even though they were the most recent two I raced in?)
5/12/12- Highland 2k12- 1st (I won 2 in a row, Tweaksville and then Highland, should go to rear for next R'N race I run.)
5/13/12- DTAC- 3rd (This was the rule to my knowledge, I won two consecutive nights and so I did indeed start 10th at DTAC and finished 3rd.)

5/18/12- BRL - 1st
5/19/12- DTAC Beta 2 - 1st (Won two in a row, should start last next time I show up per the rules I was told of last night.)
5/26/12- PDR v2 - 1st (Didn't start last as I supposedly should have. Ended up winning.)

7/4/12- Thunderhill - 1st
7/5/12- Hagerstown - 1st (I showed up the next night at Lawrenceburg and made sure you guys know I started 10th because that was the rule as I understood it. I started 10th the next night at Lawrenceburg and got 2nd.)

7/8/12- Cayuga County - 1st
7/10/12- McKean County - 1st (I took a night off between races, but if the "start last next a main you qualify for" rule is in effect, then I'm assuming it goes for wins on two non-consecutive nights if it's the next race you show up for an win...so I did win two in a row that I showed up for.)
7/11/12- Fulton - 1st (Should have started last for winning in my last two starts? Started pole.)
7/12/12- Dizzleton Downs - DNF (Definitely should have started 10th in this one because I did win two consecutive nights. I did start 10th but left just before the A Main because you wouldn't X in for the hot after about 5 minutes of sitting there.)
7/13/12- Brownstown - For the first time EVER at midnight madness, I get told I have to start TENTH because I won two races in a row a couple nights ago. Naturally I'm confused because I have won several races before x2 in a row and then missed a few nights and came back and never was told I had to start 10th. So why suddenly is this rule in effect when it wasn't at ANY previous time I won two in a row and then missed a race? And I could argue that I DID qualify for the A Main at Dizzleton Downs but didn't get to start the feature.

And how is BW able to remember I'm supposed to go to the rear and he can't even remember when he's supposed to and has not went to the rear several times that he was supposed to? So don't pretend I knew of this rule because if I did then I wouldn't have hesitated to go to last like I did all the other times I won two in a row and showed up the very next night. I just thought it was odd how this rule was dug out for the first time since I've personally raced at MM and used on me when I had never heard of it or saw it done to anyone in my races there.

Re: 11pm Madness 11 years 9 months ago #35980

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
I'm not upset with the rule, I'm upset that it randomly gets pulled out and used on me last night after the dash and I had never seen it used before on me or anyone else

Re: 11pm Madness 11 years 9 months ago #36009

hay some one apprchates my help for once

Re: 11pm Madness 11 years 9 months ago #36011

Lazy3 wrote:

Dizzle wrote: Shock is correct. The rule is enforced depending on either the barometric pressure outside, or if Shock shows up. Seen a few guys win consecutively and never start tail. I have also waited forever for a mains to start.

WTF would you know dizz?...you've only ever been to mm a few times and that was months ago during series 2! Ya aint been here any in the past 3 mths so you aint seen (bleep)! So dont go say'n you seen somethin that you have'nt ya lil (bleep)! FYI...Its a fact you aint seen a few guys win consecutivly because theres only been like 3 or 4 people who ever won back to back n that was bw-rain-ice-shock, so who the fk are you talkin about diz?

Wow, you're such an angry old man. It's a good thing Shock uses a censor on these forums. People like you need fed soap for dinner.

Re: 11pm Madness 11 years 9 months ago #36012

• Lazy3
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • "Call me the Breeze"

Dizzle wrote:

Lazy3 wrote:

Wow, you're such an angry old man. It's a good thing Shock uses a censor on these forums. People like you need fed soap for dinner.

and whats that make you?....oh yeah just a liar,and yes I dont like liar's or instigators they do make me angry,so bring your soap n I'll show ya how to clean your colon

Re: 11pm Madness 11 years 9 months ago #36013

• Lazy3
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • "Call me the Breeze"

VLR_Shock wrote: I'm not upset with the rule, I'm upset that it randomly gets pulled out and used on me last night after the dash and I had never seen it used before on me or anyone else

Well...now that we've spoke at least Shock ,you and I are on the same page now,correct? If so then put this thread to bed ,I'm done here!

Re: 11pm Madness 11 years 9 months ago #36014

Lazy3 wrote:

Dizzle wrote:

Lazy3 wrote:

and whats that make you?....oh yeah just a liar,and yes I dont like liar's or instigators they do make me angry,so bring your soap n I'll show ya how to clean your colon

Re: 11pm Madness 11 years 9 months ago #36017

lol lazy lol

Re: 11pm Madness 11 years 9 months ago #36035

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

Lazy3 wrote:

VLR_Shock wrote: I'm not upset with the rule, I'm upset that it randomly gets pulled out and used on me last night after the dash and I had never seen it used before on me or anyone else

Well...now that we've spoke at least Shock ,you and I are on the same page now,correct? If so then put this thread to bed ,I'm done here!

Yeah that was before the race last night. I don't think you understood what I meant until I could tell you in vent so we're good now. And I can't get your website to load

Re: 11pm Madness 11 years 9 months ago #36043

Me either - he must have exceeded his bandwith and you know banks are closed today !!

Cya at WFO -

Greezy
Greezy/Comet #4 Slidell La.

Re: 11pm Madness 11 years 9 months ago #36125

• Jon
  • Limited Late
  • Limited Late
  • Thank you received: 5
i always start last at mm

Re: 11pm Madness 11 years 9 months ago #36130

• Jon
  • Limited Late
  • Limited Late
  • Thank you received: 5

VLR_Shock wrote:

Lazy3 wrote:

No that's the first time I've ever seen that rule used, I know for a fact that I have never been put to last if I missed some races after winning two in a row and I had never seen it done to anyone else so why would I believe that was the rule. Then suddenly last night BW is saying I should go to tail for winning a few nights ago and I thought he was making bs up since I have never seen you guys do that before. If I knew that was a rule and that it had been done in the past I would have told you myself that I should start tenth, but I didn't know and I have never seen you guys enforce it. And I just read your rules this morning about "next a main you qualify for you start tenth." Well I qualified for the A Main at Dizzleton Downs by making the feature through my heat, but got tired of waiting on you to x up so we could race and left. But I did "qualify" depending on your definition. I've tried to race the last two nights, yet I still gotta go to the rear tonight, so you guys won't like it much when I try to get to the front.

You know I got all my replays and I have about 5 occasions where I won two nights in a row and took a few nights off and never went to tail. Here they are if you don't believe me. This proves that this rule hasn't always been used (ever that I recall from the races I've been in):

4/21/12- GLH- 1st
4/22/12- Five Mile Point- 1st
5/3/12- Rt 66, finished 6th and didn't start tail. That was next race I competed

5/7/12- Metrolina - 1st
5/11/12- Tweaksville- 1st (Do these count as two wins in a row since they weren't consecutive even though they were the most recent two I raced in?)
5/12/12- Highland 2k12- 1st (I won 2 in a row, Tweaksville and then Highland, should go to rear for next R'N race I run.)
5/13/12- DTAC- 3rd (This was the rule to my knowledge, I won two consecutive nights and so I did indeed start 10th at DTAC and finished 3rd.)

5/18/12- BRL - 1st
5/19/12- DTAC Beta 2 - 1st (Won two in a row, should start last next time I show up per the rules I was told of last night.)
5/26/12- PDR v2 - 1st (Didn't start last as I supposedly should have. Ended up winning.)

7/4/12- Thunderhill - 1st
7/5/12- Hagerstown - 1st (I showed up the next night at Lawrenceburg and made sure you guys know I started 10th because that was the rule as I understood it. I started 10th the next night at Lawrenceburg and got 2nd.)

7/8/12- Cayuga County - 1st
7/10/12- McKean County - 1st (I took a night off between races, but if the "start last next a main you qualify for" rule is in effect, then I'm assuming it goes for wins on two non-consecutive nights if it's the next race you show up for an win...so I did win two in a row that I showed up for.)
7/11/12- Fulton - 1st (Should have started last for winning in my last two starts? Started pole.)
7/12/12- Dizzleton Downs - DNF (Definitely should have started 10th in this one because I did win two consecutive nights. I did start 10th but left just before the A Main because you wouldn't X in for the hot after about 5 minutes of sitting there.)
7/13/12- Brownstown - For the first time EVER at midnight madness, I get told I have to start TENTH because I won two races in a row a couple nights ago. Naturally I'm confused because I have won several races before x2 in a row and then missed a few nights and came back and never was told I had to start 10th. So why suddenly is this rule in effect when it wasn't at ANY previous time I won two in a row and then missed a race? And I could argue that I DID qualify for the A Main at Dizzleton Downs but didn't get to start the feature.

And how is BW able to remember I'm supposed to go to the rear and he can't even remember when he's supposed to and has not went to the rear several times that he was supposed to? So don't pretend I knew of this rule because if I did then I wouldn't have hesitated to go to last like I did all the other times I won two in a row and showed up the very next night. I just thought it was odd how this rule was dug out for the first time since I've personally raced at MM and used on me when I had never heard of it or saw it done to anyone in my races there.

bw went to the back several times that i have been at mm and waited long enough to see the feature lol . oop on his tread bw did it whats your problem? not that it matters now its your show the new mm vlr style.

Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.347 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 273 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form