Friday, May 10, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Triple Threat Triple Feature 13 years 4 months ago #2716

IFRT, BLS, XCR, AND VLR will be hosting a triple feature, 10 track Open series beginning 1/11/11 8pm Eastern, 7pm Central

We will be running three chassis:

NSDRA 06 Sprints
GEN 4'
Game Default Late Models

The series will be using XCR's Points and Rules with an added 5 point bonus for any driver that wins two A-mains in one night and an additional 5 points for all three. These bonus points will be applied to each class's point tally.

Here are some links for the series:
TEAM BLS
TEAM XCR
TEAM IFRT
TEAM VLR

Hope to see ya'll there!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Triple Threat Triple Feature 13 years 4 months ago #2717

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Team VLR - Racing since 2004
  • Thank you received: 483
Dumb question...but is that not a quadruple threat feature? Who's dropping their feature race?
Team VLR - Racing since 2004

Re: Triple Threat Triple Feature 13 years 4 months ago #2719

yes your are correct....it would be "quad", but we made some last minute additions after the naming of the series had been placed on renders, sites, etc....in an effort not to run into IFRT's LM series....all parties involved agreed to work together and just run the triple feature.

Dose that answer your question?

Last edit: by BLS_Stephen33.

Re: Triple Threat Triple Feature 13 years 4 months ago #2738

• Icefighter
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Dirt is for Racin, Asphalt is for getting there.
  • Thank you received: 143
would it be possible to get a good skin pack for these since they are pretty new chassis and we can have 1 download instead of 30 :D
So we finish 18 and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, 'Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know.' And he says, 'Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that goin' for me, which is nice

Re: Triple Threat Triple Feature 13 years 4 months ago #2759

yes thats a possibility....“IF” someone has the time to put one together. I don't have the time.

Re: Triple Threat Triple Feature 13 years 4 months ago #2760

im going to be trying to get one together if any one who has a g3 skin or any latemodel and wants it in here send it to me and ill transfer it over for you thanks

Re: Triple Threat Triple Feature 13 years 4 months ago #2769

good looking out!

Re: Triple Threat Triple Feature 13 years 4 months ago #2771

Btw either send them to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
or This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. thanks

• Page:
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 51 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form