Saturday, May 04, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
WFO
  • Page:

TOPIC:

WF0 2k11 Wetness 12 years 7 months ago #13278

• Icefighter
  • Icefighter's Avatar Topic Author
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Dirt is for Racin, Asphalt is for getting there.
  • Thank you received: 143
We will be changing the wetness at WFO 2k11 to make for equal racing lines. We will run some test tonight but im thinkin it will be around 20. The low wetness does not effect the tires over 50 laps. The time difference is .2 from the top to the bottom at 47 and is even at around 20. Im going to try to hold a "Fun Run" tonight around 9ct (If the wife allows it :D) and if not I need someone to test it for me.

Thanks Guys
So we finish 18 and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, 'Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know.' And he says, 'Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that goin' for me, which is nice

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: WF0 2k11 Wetness 12 years 7 months ago #13279

• Terror
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 17
Ill be there ICE
Support Your Local BIG RED MACHINE!!!

Re: WF0 2k11 Wetness 12 years 7 months ago #13295

• Icefighter
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
Ok was able to get some laps in at 20 wet and the I could run 13.77 and the middle groove I was about to hit a 13.82 so I think 20 will be what we run it at :D
So we finish 18 and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, 'Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know.' And he says, 'Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that goin' for me, which is nice

Re: WF0 2k11 Wetness 12 years 7 months ago #13306

• WFO Rainman
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Team WFO - Since Before VLR
  • Thank you received: 36
Hey, For some reason i recall running at a lower wetness and it was close but the inside wall was overwhelmingly faster then the rest. I do however believe the ideal wetness will be about 59 or so ;) i know the higher wetness will make it greasier there and not faster. I remember testing and racing on the 15or 20 wet. it was awesome untill the first few found the scraping inside wall line. I dont think that is possible on a wet surface.
Take'r Easy, If She's easy take'r twice Now Let's Get it ON!!!

Re: WF0 2k11 Wetness 12 years 7 months ago #13312

• Karl
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 44
Rain, u might be right on the wetness and maybe we will try that next time.
I will be out of town for todays race , Ice will run the show and sub for me. I will be back for Mondays Race.
We are winding down this series with just two more races then the the big final race at Lucas Oil Speedway. Just want to say to all you dedicated drivers and the new felles that came to challange us, Thanks for your participation, its been fun
I will have the servers up, if they crash, Rac can reboot them. Thanks Ice

Re: WF0 2k11 Wetness 12 years 7 months ago #13320

• Icefighter
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
I think the higher the wetness the more the outside came in,,,But there was no fast bottom line when you did that.

Re: WF0 2k11 Wetness 12 years 7 months ago #13331

• BLS v6!
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • I want on tha PORCH!!!
  • Thank you received: 82
I think when we ran it @ 67 wet all 3 grooves were the same times. I know Rick was really good on top and middle and I was just as fast on the bottom. Just my input.
"Shakespeare"
A Coward Dies a thousand deaths! A hero? Only one!
"Charles Woods"
It's Better to Die a Hero, than Live as a Coward!!!

Re: WF0 2k11 Wetness 12 years 7 months ago #13349

• Icefighter
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
OK just finished running at 67 wet and could run a 13.82 on the bottom and a 13.61 mid-top

Ran at 20 wet and could run 13.77 on the bottom and 13.82 on top with the bottom being really tricky to run.

I think 20 wet will put on the better race so thats what we'z gonna run :D

• Page:
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 193 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form