Saturday, May 18, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

i need my skin put on a gen 5 chassis 12 years 3 months ago #21299

• SRF_Dirt!
  • SRF_Dirt!'s Avatar Topic Author
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 54
i need the dirtracer29 skin found in skin downloads put on gen5 chassis because my awesome paint scheme was made by gates, he keeps putting off doings this so i need someone else 2..
liftins for pussies, dont let no one tell you otherwise

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: i need my skin put on a gen 5 chassis 12 years 3 months ago #21306

Dirt, I was gonna do it for you but you've got the download as a winrar file and i hate that freaking program...I deleted off my computer a couple years ago and will not put it back on. What you need to do is zip for compact the file the re upload it and delete those winrar files you got uploaded...most people are not going to be able to get your skins if you leave it winrar

Re: i need my skin put on a gen 5 chassis 12 years 3 months ago #21308

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Team VLR - Racing since 2004
  • Thank you received: 483
Still not sure what all the hate is about Win-Rar. You're missing out if you don't have. Everytime I download a skin I click one button and it puts it in the right folder for me like an .exe file
Team VLR - Racing since 2004

Re: i need my skin put on a gen 5 chassis 12 years 3 months ago #21309

it will also cause other issues on your computer that you will know about until it is too late! If you want my help you need to send me the file zipped! I'm getting on yahoo so add me k. I'll see you there. stephenskaggs2004

Re: i need my skin put on a gen 5 chassis 12 years 3 months ago #21310

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
I've had Win-Rar for about 5 years, when do the issues start, lol. If something is causing issues it's definitely not Win-Rar.

Re: i need my skin put on a gen 5 chassis 12 years 3 months ago #21311

its not "Win-Rar" its how winrar works...don't trust and neither does my anti-virus Kasperski...and no shock I'm not going to tell Kasperski to let allow it through either

Re: i need my skin put on a gen 5 chassis 12 years 3 months ago #21312

• Gei$ler
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 221
DIRT told me to get winrar last week and my computer has been acting up since hmmmm :whistle:

Re: i need my skin put on a gen 5 chassis 12 years 3 months ago #21313

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
It's not WIN-RAR causing that! And no I'm not a paid spokesperson for it either.

Maybe it's the file you're opening in Win-Rar that has the issue? I've NEVER had a problem with it and everyone else I know that uses it likes Win-Rar. Sounds like you guys are using it wrong or something or don't understand how it works.

Here are the reviews for it:
download.cnet.com/WinRAR-32-bit/3000-2250_4-10007677.html

Cnet rates it 5 out of 5 stars which they wouldn't even have it on their site if it was a virus. Out of 1,000 reviews it averages over 4 out of 5 stars. So once again, the issue is NOT Win-Rar, but possibly a .zip or .rar file you downloaded to be USED in Win-Rar. Win-Rar is pretty much the same as Win-Zip and they are not responsible for the .rar files you download.

Re: i need my skin put on a gen 5 chassis 12 years 3 months ago #21314

geisler wrote: DIRT told me to get winrar last week and my computer has been acting up since hmmmm :whistle:

SEE SEE....I told you Shock. Ya Ooon-goony-goony-goo-goo...you better delete it before its too late! I had to wipe my laptop completely clean and start from scratch to get it working again after winrar had its way.

Re: i need my skin put on a gen 5 chassis 12 years 3 months ago #21315

VLR_Shock wrote: It's not WIN-RAR causing that! And no I'm not a paid spokesperson for it either.

Maybe it's the file you're opening in Win-Rar that has the issue? I've NEVER had a problem with it and everyone else I know that uses it likes Win-Rar. Sounds like you guys are using it wrong or something or don't understand how it works.

Here are the reviews for it:
download.cnet.com/WinRAR-32-bit/3000-2250_4-10007677.html

Cnet rates it 5 out of 5 stars which they wouldn't even have it on their site if it was a virus. Out of 1,000 reviews it averages over 4 out of 5 stars. So once again, the issue is NOT Win-Rar, but possibly a .zip or .rar file you downloaded to be USED in Win-Rar. Win-Rar is pretty much the same as Win-Zip and they are not responsible for the .rar files you download.

O shock...we all know you love winrar...its ok...there is hope my friend...one day at time...goooooze Fraaaabbbba!!

Re: i need my skin put on a gen 5 chassis 12 years 3 months ago #21316

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
Just because a file is compressed in a .rar file that doesn't mean Win-Rar made the .rar file. If I compress a virus into a .rar file that's not Win-Rar's fault, that's my fault for putting the virus in it and your fault for extracting it. Win-Rar is no different than Winzip other than being a better program. It's the number one File Compressor on download.com!

Re: i need my skin put on a gen 5 chassis 12 years 3 months ago #21317

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
Also you can make .zip files in Win-Rar so people really don't even have to make .rar files at all. But you could put a virus in a .zip file just the same as you can a .rar

Re: i need my skin put on a gen 5 chassis 12 years 3 months ago #21318

VLR_Shock wrote: Just because a file is compressed in a .rar file that doesn't mean Win-Rar made the .rar file. If I compress a virus into a .rar file that's not Win-Rar's fault, that's my fault for putting the virus in it and your fault for extracting it. Win-Rar is no different than Winzip other than being a better program. It's the number one File Compressor on download.com!

Shock, I understand what you are saying but understand this.

Your computer when you buy it will most likely come with winzip installed on it. So if for some reason you download "another" file compressor...you don't need in the first place....cause your computer already has one....then your computer starts acting up and crashes....regardless of where, how, or why the virus or infection or malefunction happened...the simple fact is FOR ME....my computers do not have any issues until I start using win-rar....so I don't use winrar!

it may be the best rated filecompressor on the net...so what

I WILL NOT USE IT AGAIN!! AND IF ANYONE WANTS ME TO HAVE A FILE OR HELP WITH A FILE ITS WILL HAVE TO BE ZIPPED NOT WINRARD

Re: i need my skin put on a gen 5 chassis 12 years 3 months ago #21319

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
Actually new computers come with the default extractor/compressor and not winzip. Win-Rar is better to me because I can download a track/skin anything from here and it remembers all the folders I've extracted to before and I can just select the folder from a drop down list and click extract, and BAM, it's already in my game. I understand what you're saying and I'm just saying that I'm about 95% sure that the actual Win-Rar program is not what fkd up your PC, otherwise mine would have been fkd about 5 times by now.

WINRAR4LIFE

Re: i need my skin put on a gen 5 chassis 12 years 3 months ago #21320

• F1yer
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • I fear no man,beast or evil, brother!
  • Thank you received: 364
ive had 3 pcs in da past 5 years an' always ran winrar on dem....gots it on 3 pcs at home now wif it installed.dere is prob'ly 20+ pcs at werk an' every one o' dem has winrar.very doubtful winrar itself could cause da issues.da only issue iz if someone has tampered wif da version o' winrar yall is trying ta use all ye damn hood ratz..
Better eat them fuckin vitamins kiddies.
The following user(s) said Thank You: VLR_Shock

Last edit: by VLR_Shock.

Re: i need my skin put on a gen 5 chassis 12 years 3 months ago #21321

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
BLS_WinRarHaters

Re: i need my skin put on a gen 5 chassis 12 years 3 months ago #21336

• demonic
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • SOMETIMES A REAL DICK
  • Thank you received: 32
7-Zip is a file archiver with a high compression ratio.

Last edit: by demonic.

Re: i need my skin put on a gen 5 chassis 12 years 3 months ago #21339

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

VLR_Shock wrote: Actually new computers come with the default extractor/compressor and not winzip. Win-Rar is better to me because I can download a track/skin anything from here and it remembers all the folders I've extracted to before and I can just select the folder from a drop down list and click extract, and BAM, it's already in my game. I understand what you're saying and I'm just saying that I'm about 95% sure that the actual Win-Rar program is not what fkd up your PC, otherwise mine would have been fkd about 5 times by now.

WINRAR4LIFE

LMFAO I ran this post through the ebonics translator and it came out like this:

Yo Actually new computers come wif da default extractor/compressor an' not winzip. Win-Rar iz bettah ta me cuz ah can download uh track/skin anythin` from here an' it remembers all da folders ah've extracted ta 'bfoe an' ah can just select da folder from uh drop down list an' click extract, an' BAM, it's already in muh motha fuckin game. ah dig' what you sayin` an' ah'm just sayin` dat ah'm 'bout95% sho dat da actual Win-Rar program iz not what fkd up yo' PC, otherwise mine would gots been fkd 'bout5 times by now Ya' know what I'm sayin'?

Re: i need my skin put on a gen 5 chassis 12 years 3 months ago #21364

• SRF_Dirt!
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
okay serious ppl winrar is beast program stop cryin and whining like kyle busch when he finishes 2nd place its just sad... and GET MY DAM SKIN ON A GEN 5 CHASSIS!!!!!!!! lolz...

Re: i need my skin put on a gen 5 chassis 12 years 3 months ago #21365

• SRF_Dirt!
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion

VLR_Shock wrote: BLS_WinRarHaters

you have a good point shock but i think its a operator error on the BLS_WinRarHaters behalf thats all, i have no problem with with winrar what so ever with the 1 or 2 years ive had it works fabulous in getting dtr2 files where they suppose 2 be :) ...

• Page:
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.190 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 23 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form