Monday, May 20, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

hey 13 years 11 months ago #648

Hey yall just figured id drop everyone a line real quick! I just start racing on DTR2 here in afghanistan and ill be a online racer once i get back to the states. but ill see yall on the track n a few weeks!

-Joey Lamm #81

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: hey 13 years 11 months ago #649

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Team VLR - Racing since 2004
  • Thank you received: 483
Awesome man, thanks for what you are doing for our country as well...something cool that we tried last night was streaming our league races live over the internet on our home page...so if you're ever around at 8 pm eastern on Sunday Nights you should be able to watch our league races...just need to convert 8pm eastern to your local time in Afghanistan and if you're online at that time you can see what's going on...It worked pretty good last night, but for this week I'm gonna try to get it less choppy but it's a good thing for people to be able to watch if they are unavailable to come race, like yourself. Thanks for stopping by the site Joey and let us know if you need anything.
Team VLR - Racing since 2004

Re: hey 13 years 11 months ago #657

thanks! yea i will def sit down and watch the races i was reading the other post and sounds like yall have some pretty wild events! so when i get back to the states will i b able 2 join VLR? and how do i actually get into the online races? im really excited about running with yall!

-Joey Lamm #81

Re: hey 13 years 11 months ago #662

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Team VLR - Racing since 2004
  • Thank you received: 483
I'll be honest...it's hard to get on VLR especially at the moment because we have a strong group of guys even though there's only around 10 of them, you see them a lot and I think overall we get out and race more than any team so we have a lot of active guys right now and aren't really looking for members...But there are a lot of other good teams in dtr2 (you can see them on our links page) that are looking for members that you might wanna give a shot at when you get back. Pretty much every league uses ventrilo so you download that and put in their ventrilo info that's on their site and show up at whatever time it says to on their website and they'll put you in a lineup.
Team VLR - Racing since 2004

• Page:
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.125 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 37 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form