Monday, May 20, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

NEW DTR2 RULE GUYS!!! NEW PEOPLE!! 7 years 2 months ago #73241

• FASCHEK
  • FASCHEK's Avatar Topic Author
  • Late Model
  • Late Model
  • Thank you received: 22
If you wreck, Just stop and wait for everyone to come back around the track and race them... 1st,2nd,3rd,4th..Doesnt matter! You new guys who play if any play because it sucks the 2or/3 very fast guys left who race, Run people like shit because they know when another game comes they wont last a week..Just race the fast guys here 3/4 laps down! Its just a game and no one should mind it! :angry:

Hit a wall? Turn around and race the leaders, Hit a tire? no problem race the 3rd place car for shits and giggles! Wreck yaself? No worries cut thru the corner and throw a random slide job just because it is DTR2!

Spring Fling is coming! Easy to make, Just get in someones draft, Run them into the wall or spin them...Just say sorry if you want! if your real nice say sorry damn draft sucked me into ya...

Do not waste your time practicing, You gain 0 respect for that and will be booted out of the way when someone who has played years decides he doesn't want to wait and clear ya.....[trust me i lift for everyone and get run over by the 10000 lap car(s) myself}

Not fast but want a good finish? {only works when racing clean people} Just run the outside even when it is 27 seconds slower, then when they tip you, Say wtf then complain like WTF SOB, Youll see what I mean...

PLEASE NO NEGATIVE COMMENTS...ACTUALLY PLEASE NO RESPONSE AT ALL! GOODLUCK EVERYONE.
The following user(s) said Thank You: VLR_Shock, VLR_lastplace, Goldfish

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

NEW DTR2 RULE GUYS!!! NEW PEOPLE!! 7 years 2 months ago #73243

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Team VLR - Racing since 2004
  • Thank you received: 483
Well said unfortunately
Team VLR - Racing since 2004

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.109 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 17 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form