Monday, May 20, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Considering My Return to Online 7 years 8 months ago #72008

• Daveybird
  • Daveybird's Avatar Topic Author
  • Late Model
  • Late Model
  • I'm a sexy bird who can fly on dirt!
  • Thank you received: 9
Hey guys, I'm back. Last night, on the way from Bloomington to Alabama to visit my grandpa, my mom and I were discussing the fact that I might not get to be a race driver, even at the local level. If I don't, we figured out some fallback options:

Kenny Wallace's Dirt Racing Experience (when they're at Brownstown, only one in Indiana) when I get my driver's license.

Indoor Road Course Public Kart Racing (One or more in Indianapolis, one in French Lick, which has both oval and road courses, unfortunately, the oval requires a drivers license, so it'll be awhile)

Waaaaay more Sim Racing, especially online, so I can basically say I was some sort of competitive race driver, anywhere.

Now Sim Racing, I plan to race DTR2, Heat, and rF. DTR2 will be first, I will probably make a few league starts, and will race online way more often than I used to. I know the graphics are kinda blocky, and can't be improved much, but I see it as the easiest-handling out of the three, and I'm probably using a wheel, since it's easier to control. I don't care if I finish last, I just want to have fun and compete with real people. And then some of the rFactor guys tend to get a little too obsessive...

And I will try real hard not to wreck people, but race close and clean.

So yeah, I've got a skin, will release sometime, for SLM vs Whatever or the current DLM chassis, and when I get home, I'll look at the Fast 10s, try to get kinda close to the average time for the tracks, and enter the next league race.
The following user(s) said Thank You: VLR_Shock

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Daveybird.

Considering My Return to Online 7 years 8 months ago #72014

• Goldfish
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • The Ohio Overseer
  • Thank you received: 76
Lmao DTR2 Blocky? It's like Crysis 3 compared to NHeat
Straight roads are for fast cars, curvy roads are for fast drivers.

Considering My Return to Online 7 years 8 months ago #72015

• Daveybird
  • Daveybird's Avatar Topic Author
  • Late Model
  • Late Model
  • I'm a sexy bird who can fly on dirt!
  • Thank you received: 9
I hope you are being sarcastic. Have you seen SLM Heat, DRT/RSR,, the latest dirt ovals for Heat, or Platfinum G3? And you can at least import new models... :dry: But until I get the joystick issue solved, I might not do this, even though I want to.

Considering My Return to Online 7 years 8 months ago #72017

• Goldfish
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • The Ohio Overseer
  • Thank you received: 76
SLM Heat looks decent, I guess I didn't play a good NHeat mod
Straight roads are for fast cars, curvy roads are for fast drivers.

• Page:
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 37 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form