Monday, June 03, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Peace out from JFR land 8 years 4 months ago #69330

• FASCHEK
  • FASCHEK's Avatar Topic Author
  • Late Model
  • Late Model
  • Thank you received: 22
Thank everyone who took part in helping make such a nice team....I just do not got time to run a team anymore...Random idea me an A2D come up with Yahoo msger and it turned out awesome..

Thanks A2D for the idea..you the man!! Duster you rock, clean and loyal teammate!.....LP you funny as hell an awesome win the other night...17 for being a killer teammate [new teammate again lol].....Jim, u was awesome killing them bastards in the forums lol....Thank everyone who helped building a good team...Surprised a lot of people, from Talking shit in forums to beating top drivers in the game...Not many people left from the JFR era, but the ones who remember the JFR from a few years ago shout out to you all. I know its just a tag, but thank you A2D,Duster,Lastplace,Waidler,Jim, J17...If i left any JFR orignal out....I am sorry.....Feel free to join any team or keep that tag...appreciate the fun brothaz... Never be another wild-random team like that in DTR2 ever....wish you continued success......

Sunday will still probably be ran as a finale season...ill see what i can do

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.252 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 22 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form