Wednesday, May 01, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Offline Series Help.... 10 years 8 months ago #52994

• Sticks
  • Sticks's Avatar Topic Author
  • Limited Late
  • Limited Late
  • Thank you received: 3
I downloaded the Lucas Oil/WoO series for the game and got it in the data/Series folder but I'm not seeing it show up anywhere when I go into a career mode... Can anyone provide any assistance here? I thought I remember someone saying if you used a custom car it would automatically allow you to choose the series you wanted. Now when I go in of course the late models are too expensive to start off a career with...

Just need a little guidance here if anyone can assist.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Offline Series Help.... 10 years 8 months ago #52999

if you want to start a career racing late models right away, and your using a custom skin, here is a little trick

in the custom skins folder, open the "skin.str" file. Notepad will open it for you.

Scroll down and you will see

[shop car 1]

cost = 10000
avail = r

all you have to do is change the cost of the car to "0" and then in the career mode the car will be there to buy for $0.

As for the series not showing up. did you put all of the downloaded files into the series folder?

If so, you will need to move the tracks into the tracks folder, skins into skins and so on. and you will have to start a NEW career, it will not show up in an existing save game
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sticks

Offline Series Help.... 10 years 8 months ago #53000

• Daveybird
  • Late Model
  • Late Model
  • I'm a sexy bird who can fly on dirt!
  • Thank you received: 9
And entering "chimchim" in the player name slot will give you $1,000,000 in the game. After you enter chimchim in and press the continue button, you can then enter the screen name you want and start racing with $1 million!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sticks

Offline Series Help.... 10 years 8 months ago #53008

• Sticks
  • Limited Late
  • Limited Late

Spac13AU wrote: if you want to start a career racing late models right away, and your using a custom skin, here is a little trick

in the custom skins folder, open the "skin.str" file. Notepad will open it for you.

Scroll down and you will see

[shop car 1]

cost = 10000
avail = r

all you have to do is change the cost of the car to "0" and then in the career mode the car will be there to buy for $0.

As for the series not showing up. did you put all of the downloaded files into the series folder?

If so, you will need to move the tracks into the tracks folder, skins into skins and so on. and you will have to start a NEW career, it will not show up in an existing save game

Yes the series is in the series folder... The only thing I need to confirm is that I have all the tracks for the series, I believe I have most but maybe not all. Skins are all there, etc.. Thanks for the information you gave me.

Offline Series Help.... 10 years 8 months ago #53015

• Sticks
  • Limited Late
  • Limited Late
Thanks for the information about the cost change and I figured it out tonight... I had two Hagerstown tracks and had deleted the Hagerstown track from the series so I'm good now.. Appreciate the information guys!

• Page:
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.629 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 34 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form