Friday, May 03, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Leadfoot Graphics Help 10 years 10 months ago #51933

I've been trying to install and play Leadfoot. It looks like a really fun game. I got it installed. I get it opened up and the main screen is all black with white boxes where the menus and options would be. I don't know what to do. I've tried playing around with the LF_CLO application which didn't do anything. The game did have an option of which graphics card you had, but I can no longer get that to come up, and nothing was working in the first place. I've read on a few sites that a very few people had the same problem but ended up getting the game to work fine. Any help or ideas?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Leadfoot Graphics Help 10 years 10 months ago #51934

go to run and type dxdiag and then click ok . now find the tab that says display click on it at the bottom left you should see AGP Texture Acceleration . you can try disabling that . hope it helps .

Last edit: by WFO-RANGER.

Leadfoot Graphics Help 10 years 10 months ago #51966

Hey thanks, that got it!

Leadfoot Graphics Help 10 years 8 months ago #53437

Okay, it turns out I have to run Leadfoot in Software mode. It's definitely not the best, but it's better than nothing.

I've been playing on and off. I've run into a new problem now.

I am in career mode, running everything 100%. I get to the track, do my qualifying laps. That all works fine. Sometimes, though, while running a race, the game will freeze without warning. It wasn't as bad at first. I could run two or three races fine without it freezing. But now, I ran one race and everything went fine, no freezes.

During the second race though, the first time, it locked up I think 7 or 8 laps into a 14 lapper. I had to use Task Manager to end Leadfoot.exe. I figured I could just start over and run the race again without any issue. This time it froze about 4 laps into the 14 lap race. Same deal, ended Leadfoot.exe via Task Manager. I figured I'd give it one last try for the night. Got qualifying in fine, but as soon as all the cars were on the grid, it froze. It froze before the 3-2-1 countdown.

Does anyone know what is going on here? I really love this game, always had a thing for true stadium truck racing. Not this new 'stadium' truck racing, where it's all outdoors. Anywho, is there any similar games for the PC with stadium trucks? Preferably something newer than Leadfoot. I had SODA Offroad Racing way back when, but that's too outdated for me.

• Page:
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.096 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 70 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form