Saturday, May 18, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Getting Mad on Unspecified Browser Servers!!! 11 years 4 months ago #47054

• BLS v6!
  • BLS v6!'s Avatar Topic Author
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • I want on tha PORCH!!!
  • Thank you received: 82
Please don't get mad at people for not having the right addon in an unspecified server!!! If it's not listed on the Browser Servers as being Gen 5 ONLY or any other chassis or not having the addon track listed on the Browser server then the people entering the Browser server are only aware that Default tracks and cars are being used!!!! If your in a Browser Server and there is NO CAR or TRACK listed as being ran in that server, then BE AWARE that people are going to come in WITHOUT those addons. If there is NO SERVER with the cras and track you want to run, then MAKE YOUR OWN SERVER if you don't wanna lose what your working on because someone comes in without the knowledge of what's being ran!!!! It is VERY EASY to make your own server, or ask one of the admins to make a server for you!!! All you have to do is click New Game, it's in the same place where you click on Browser, and you can specify what your running. But to get upset with people and kick them for not having the right addon in an unspecified server is just plain rude!!!! We are not mind readers, and some people don't want to search vent channels to see what people are running in those "unspecified" servers!!! IMO if a server does not show any addon then that server will be used for default DTR2, If a server says, in exe: 410 Winged Sprints @ Lernerville, then the people in that server will be running those addons, but if the server says, in exe: BLS Server- Enjoy then it should be considdered that default cars and tracks are being ran in that server and if your in there running Lernerville in the 410 winged sprints, be prepared to lose your sets and possibly be expunged from the server because the person coming in may not know that your running them addons, BECAUSE IT DOESN"T SAY YOU ARE on the server, that person just thinks people are runnin default tracks n cars and wants to join becasue all the other servers have no one in them. So lets be considderate and know that they don't know, let them know and maybe they can join up and run also, but to get mad and leave or to kick them is not being a very helpful community and we need to help ALL that want to race this game!!!! There I feel Better!!!!
"Shakespeare"
A Coward Dies a thousand deaths! A hero? Only one!
"Charles Woods"
It's Better to Die a Hero, than Live as a Coward!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: HM_HAWKEYE

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Getting Mad on Unspecified Browser Servers!!! 11 years 4 months ago #47057

Well put Jsn. I would like to add one more thing.

I see people locking down browser servers. If you lock mine down without permission, expect it to suddenly shut down! My servers are for the enjoyment of the DTR2 community, not for folks to lock down so they can practice for an upcoming event. Get your own server or find a private IP to use.
" Turnin' and Learnin' "

Getting Mad on Unspecified Browser Servers!!! 11 years 4 months ago #47060

• BLS_BW43
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 220
NO ONE runs def anymore... there are exceptions.... but from what i see in server admins., mostly folks running G5 s and some sort of add on track. LOCKING them does help to keep them from crashing so much ! but Turbo has his right to his opinion about keeping his unlocked which I respect.Labeling them With add on car or track is a waste of time due to apparant illiteracy by many.
216....63,4 Shock and 74...... 41,2 Lazy 3 Private are usu up unless someone smokes em. ENJOY

Getting Mad on Unspecified Browser Servers!!! 11 years 4 months ago #47061

• Gei$ler
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 221
What about the people that do it on purpose? can we get mad at them :evil:

• Page:
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 85 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form