Monday, May 20, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Off Topic
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Racing Season Picks 13 years 4 months ago #2736

• yenko2
  • yenko2's Avatar Topic Author
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • 815-545-1306
  • Thank you received: 0
If you think you are good at picking winners in racing you need to try this site out www.virtualthunder.com It is FREE to play and has just about any major series on Dirt and Asphalt plus tracks from all around the country..I'm a moderator for most of the Dirt Late Model stuff and many of the Illinois tracks..So give it a try..Also I can add your DTR2 leagues if there is interst..Thanks Yenko2
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by yenko2.

Re: Racing Season Picks 13 years 4 months ago #2767

• yenko2
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • 815-545-1306
This weekend we have The Ice Bowl and The Wild West Shootout up for picks..Will have all of Florida Speedweeks for WoO, Lucas and UMP plus most all the major crown jewels, ump summernationals and most any bigger paying races plus some local tracks.. Again it is FREE to play and easy to signup...I've been doing this for years and its fun and keeps you up with racing and other series you might not have a chance to see.. www.virtualthunder.com Thanks yenko2
Attachments:

Re:Racing Season Picks 13 years 1 month ago #4246

• yenko2
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • 815-545-1306
Here is a list of some of the Series /Tracks that I myself have up and moderate...
Series: Dirt Late Model Challenge has over 400 events..Dirt Modified Challenge has over 300 events..UMP Summernationals, UMP/ALMS Sunoco Series,SUPR Series, MSCCS Series and a few others..
Tracks: Fairbury Speedway, Belle-Clair Speedway, Highland, Jacksonville, Kankakee, LaSalle, Peoria, Lincoln, Quincy, Shep's , Macon, Tri-City, Farmer City, Syacmore, Spoon River, Fayette Co. all in Illinois..Indiana Tracks I do are Bloomington, Kokomo, Gas City, Brownstown.. Also run I-55, Eldora, Paducah, Cowtown, Kennedale, Wilmot, Clarksville and maybe more later on..
This is a FREE to play site and all you do is signup and start making your picks.. Object to to pick the top 5 in the events held at tracks and series across the country.. Points are kept and you get the bragging rights to being the best at the end of the season..
Other series and tracks include WoO LM and Sprint, Lucas Oil, IndyCar, NASCAR, and just about anything else on wheels.. So lets see what you know and get with me and see if you can beat me as I'm defending my crown this season..Most Series have started but most all the tracks don't start till April so you still have time..You might even want or have your local track on here and can get whatever track/series you want..FREE to Play and only requires a few minutes/hrs to do it..If you need more info or help just contact me..Thanks yenko2/Al Lewis www.virtualthunder.com
Attachments:

• Page:
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.218 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 174 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form