Sunday, May 19, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

the site 12 years 10 months ago #7802

• VLR_McGee
  • VLR_McGee's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 56
site looks good shockawagga, but xcr was a gen3 race and i see my old default car in the pic...would appreciate it if you'd replace it with my blk and red mc 09 gen3 that flyer made me. its 1 thats got checkered flag on bottom. i believe sponsor is hawkeye truck sales.com. now get on it son. site really does look better..esp like the real picture of the supers. good work bud.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:the site 12 years 10 months ago #7805

• Terror
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 17
That because you just got lucky McGee... It should be the 49 car up there with the sweep. So my sponsors got me a shifter with N lock out.... :laugh: :woohoo:
Support Your Local BIG RED MACHINE!!!

Re:the site 12 years 10 months ago #7808

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Team VLR - Racing since 2004
  • Thank you received: 483
Doit 49 wrote:

That because you just got lucky McGee... It should be the 49 car up there with the sweep. So my sponsors got me a shifter with N lock out.... :laugh: :woohoo:

Wow if you can't shift to N I don't think you'll ever win a race!!!

And McGee, this is not what I planned for new site -- looks like the oldish one kinda but I'm not through working on it. The reason ur old car is up is cause I needed to put something as a pic up there so it wouldn't have been blank and that's the only pic I had readily available at the time. I might or might not change it just depends if I get time and can take a pic of ur new car lol
Team VLR - Racing since 2004

Re:the site 12 years 10 months ago #7809

Site looks great Shock, even if it's not the finished product! Thanks for all the hard work you do to keep it easy to use! :)

Now, Tony! I believe it was Mark Martin that said he'd rather be lucky than good any day! Usually that's the kinda thing that happens to Rusty, so it was nice to see luck go in his favor for once. I know you really practiced for that race and you did a great job. At least now e1 knows you're someone to contend with. ;)

I'm gonna head up to Crossville, TN soon to beat ya Shock if you don't stop pickin' on Tony! :laugh: Or maybe I'll just attempt to convince Rusty to go to Tazewell July 4th weekend. My birthday's the 5th, so it shouldn't be that hard. :P

And Rusty, I guess you got told! lol ... love you!!! :kiss:

Re:the site 12 years 10 months ago #7810

• Terror
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 17
Well thank you MAMA T and dont hit Shock to hard you might break his skinny little body in half! :P Yes I am a contender now that Ive dedicated myself to this game. I wouldnt be where I at accept for Karl,Dirk,Mcgee,ICE and the man that started it all WOLF... So McLucky see you next Sunday at Knox!! :P :woohoo: :side:
Support Your Local BIG RED MACHINE!!!

• Page:
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 25 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form