Sunday, May 19, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

jmac 12 years 11 months ago #7211

• VLR_McGee
  • VLR_McGee's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 56
most of yall know im not great by any means at rodeo but i do ok. 2day ran some gen3 in browser with jmac and was very impressed how good he's gotten. gj bud..races we ran were short but very clean. u r good 4 dtr2 need more like u ;) .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:jmac 12 years 11 months ago #7212

• J-MAC
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • The Fan Favorite
  • Thank you received: 296
Thanks McGee. Means alot coming from one of the most respected drivers in the game. I'm starting to focus a little more on my racing instead of just making random spontaneous appearances like I have the past few weeks. Working on my shifting too so I don't go all the way down the straights in 1st gear. lol. Really hoping I can show something come Sunday.
A main wins: 151*'

B main wins: 50

C main wins: 5

D main wins: 1

Dash wins: 133

Heat race wins: 339***

Championships: 15*

Re:jmac 12 years 11 months ago #7213

• VLR_McGee
you're welcome. getting faster is fun, running clean and gaining respect from other drivers especially the one's who are respected far more than me is what makes u want 2 do even better. i never will forget chasing ice and flyer quite a few races inches from their bumpers and fenders trying my damndest 2 be clean, but figure how in the he%% i'm going to pass them clean. few battles with shock and karl as well same deal. now wheel's a diff story never could get 2 him after he passed me :laugh: . nah, can remember 1 in particular at knox passed him on last lap 4 win after exchanging lead several times..race was 4 the now defunct xsr default championship..came down 2 the final race and turn 4 ran wheel high 2 pass him but gave spot back at line only 2 get raised he%% at by mama b/c i gave it back :laugh: hey the memories stick with u 4ever even tho it is JUST A GAME :ohmy:

Re:jmac 12 years 11 months ago #7215

• J-MAC
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • The Fan Favorite
"just a game"???? Just a game my Aunt Petunia! This is life man! It's all or nothing! lol :woohoo:

psssst! and between you and me.......you shouldn't have given it to him. :P

Re:jmac 12 years 11 months ago #7218

• Icefighter
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Dirt is for Racin, Asphalt is for getting there.
  • Thank you received: 143
Dont let the Geezer fool ya. He is one of if not the most respected driver in the game. I just cant seem to help but runnin his butt over every chance i get
So we finish 18 and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, 'Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know.' And he says, 'Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that goin' for me, which is nice

Re:jmac 12 years 11 months ago #7220

• J-MAC
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • The Fan Favorite
I run everybody over. I can't help it. I try not to, it just happens. I'd rather race clean cuz I HATE seeing the cars I design all smashed up. I put some work into my skins and don't like them getting banged up. lol

Re:jmac 12 years 11 months ago #7222

• VLR_McGee
thx ice but most of those times came a while back and i was prolly in the wrong place at the wrong time..racing deals. i remember 1 time u giving me the spot then i called u next day after thinking abt it..realized i was blocking like an idiot and was ur set i was running lol. i believe u went on 2 win that race or finished well ahead of me after coming from the b main. dang, my memory at least is still good...be 45 friday ughhhhhh :side:

Re:jmac 12 years 11 months ago #7228

• J-MAC
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • The Fan Favorite
This friday McGee? Hell of a month then ain't it? I'm 19 on Wed. ;) J-MAC- Born on this date: 6-8-1992 at 5:28 AM :cheer: B)

• Page:
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.123 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 27 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form