Wednesday, May 08, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

bls F1YER 11 years 10 months ago #33385

• squirrel
  • squirrel's Avatar Topic Author
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 38
hey dude , I have on several occassions talked to him . I have joined his vent just to drop down where everyone is at & say hi or whats up ,just to be kick banned for no reason . I myself think its pretty stupid that this is going on,but like i said maybe some more of ya will grow some balls & stick up for me!!! I have helped how many people in this game & I myself had alot of help from many of you ...including u F1YER ...shit thru the past years u wouldnt believe how many guys that have helped me with stuff ,just to name a few great guys out there ...bls v6 aka jason , mcgee. top gun doit 45 mav , slammer .dirk. karl , bls 33 aka stephen, doit 49 aka tony ....there are just to many to list but if i didnt list sorry ( i'm sure i have u on my yahoo ..LOL) the point is flyer , i really didnt do crap , no one else racing me has a problem or do others in vents i go to , if i'm playin music its usually by myself but not keyed for an event
it's really 2 bad he has a problem with me , i enjoy racin u all & havin friends basically all over the world ....lol the canada thing ...j/k tony ...& the aussies whos pings suck .
i hope u see what i mean & not delete this or lock it down .
i ain't bad mouthing lazy , i just wish he wouldnt hold a grudge against people like he's doing to me is all
whats that saying lazy "forgive & forget" get over everything dude ok ...& lets just go out there & race & have fun

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: bls F1YER 11 years 10 months ago #33386

• F1yer
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • I fear no man,beast or evil, brother!
  • Thank you received: 364
Squirrel to be honest i think everyone on this game really likes ya.Im not gonna sit here and make excuses for lazy or try to figure out why this keeps happening.Lazy is a grown man and he paid for all his site,servers and vent himself,therefore he doesnt need me in here fighting battles for him.I will say this however,in the past you come in vent drunk and talkin crap noone knows what ur sayin and when u get on the track u look like a 1 legged squirrel chasin a 50 lb acorn.The reputation with ur drinkin has gotten u in a hole that is gonna be very hard to crawl out of in this game and in life itself.Im not gonna sit here and preach to you but there comes a time in life where u have to step back and look at what u have done with all the time and money you waste on alcohol.I my self drink a few beers every once in awhile and i can control it,but i have seen how my dad struggles with alcoholism and i for 1 cannot see why people cannot control it.I do pray one day you can get you addiction under control and see how you have been perceived on this game and in real life.I think ur a really great guy for all the time and effort you put into making skins and helping all these new guys get going and stuff but you cant keep throwing that up every time u dont get ur way or theres something u wanna run and are banned.Hopefully you and lazy can get past all this stuff and all this unnecessary drama can end
Better eat them fuckin vitamins kiddies.

Re: bls F1YER 11 years 10 months ago #33387

SQ1 just let it go, you know I try to be your friend and help you on things like this but it is Lazy's vent and you have disrespected him time and time again. He's banned me from his vent for a few nights at one point because of an altercation me and him got into a while back but i didn't sit here and try and try again to get in his vent under hider names at that! I'm sure we settled our differences and the last time I went in his vent, there you were drunk and being disrespectful and started in on me out of no where saying all kind of crap to the point where I finally snapped on you and left. The things you say and do man there is no need for it what so ever! You need to realize we're all adults here with exception of a few but even the younger guys don't like hearing the negativity that comes out of your mouth. Yes, you are a good guy when you want to be and you have helped some people but you go a little too far with that "I helped everyone on this game" you used to even pull that stuff with me saying "I helped you get good at this game, I helped you with everything" when at the time I didn't even know who the hell you were. The people that helped me was Buck, McGee, Karl, and Shock and I thank them for everything. The only thing you helped me with was showing me how NOT to act towards others on this game. Just chill man, take your punishment and let it be, your only going to make things worse on yourself
Mississippi Bad Boy

• Page:
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.169 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 42 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form