Wednesday, May 08, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

j-mac & lazy 11 years 11 months ago #31074

• squirrel
  • squirrel's Avatar Topic Author
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 38
im not lookin to be banned or anything ,but j-mac i got screwed twice in your series , caution is yelled how many times , u should have the spot of caution , not my fault there was a wreck in front of me ...i was in 3rd after the wreck ,then i get put to almost last , & it happened both races ...bunch of bs if u ask me ...& as far as lazys race ,i just spoke up like some of the others do on here ...Ill bleep myself out what the fudge ....cant we all just race & be in vent bullshittin or w/e without all the shit
its getttin pretty old & sickning actually
gonna say it again i'm here for fun & to race or sometimes try 2 ...
lazy3 i'm sorry about anything that happened was kinda pissed about race b4 & also i had no practice or set for track ...so once again sorry
gj shock on win & whoever won lazys event gr kevin & jason & brad

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: j-mac & lazy 11 years 11 months ago #31077

• J-MAC
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • The Fan Favorite
  • Thank you received: 296
You were 3rd AFTER the wreck, as people were escing out and calling caution. You passed me AS I was yelling caution for a wreck I wasn't even a part of. lol
A main wins: 151*'

B main wins: 50

C main wins: 5

D main wins: 1

Dash wins: 133

Heat race wins: 339***

Championships: 15*

Re: j-mac & lazy 11 years 11 months ago #31081

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Team VLR - Racing since 2004
  • Thank you received: 483
I didn't win J-Macs thing, Blaze did. I won Midnight Madness
Team VLR - Racing since 2004

Re: j-mac & lazy 11 years 11 months ago #31083

• VLR_Kp
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 58
Come on guys sq1 is not as wreckless as he used to be. i have races many races with sq1 in browser and practicing for events and didnt have any problem with him. He is a lot cleaner now that many other are. He is tryin his best and cant help that he has a wreckless past. you guys need to give him a chance and see what he really has. he has improved so much since i raced with him months ago.
The following user(s) said Thank You: squirrel

Re: j-mac & lazy 11 years 11 months ago #31084

• Starnes
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 33
squirrel,
you were banned from lazy's series for your mouth lastnight....all the people in there i'm sure will tell you the same thing....you let your mouth run and it gets you in trouble....sometimes it is best to just keep your mouth shut and just keep racing...if you would of just said ok and let us run the dash instead of letting your mouth run you would of raced the A Main!
he didn't slam you he didn't bump you he didn't nudge you he rubbed you and rubbin is racin!

Re: j-mac & lazy 11 years 11 months ago #31163

sq1 has a point. at super dirt week he made it passed the wreck B4! people esc out, even beafore the retart was called and still got moved back to last. and about lazy series yes sq1 u got banned for runnin your mouth so i mean not much u can do there. But u have been gettin better
The following user(s) said Thank You: squirrel

Re: j-mac & lazy 11 years 11 months ago #31164

• Blaze
  • Thank you received: 12
Well about the super dirt weeks we asked everyone where they went. Did SQ ever speak up and say what position he was in? No he didnt. Had he done so maybe he would have gotten the correct position
I'm the fuckin moderator, bitches

Re: j-mac & lazy 11 years 11 months ago #31166

• J-MAC
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • The Fan Favorite
  • Thank you received: 296
I asked who was where and he said nothing. I can't see whats on everybody elses screen. So where anybody was when the caution came out I don't know. I only know for sure where I was based on the guy infront of me and the car infront of him if I can see that far. So tonight, when/if a caution is called, look at the car infront of you in position. You'll be lined up behind that person.
A main wins: 151*'

B main wins: 50

C main wins: 5

D main wins: 1

Dash wins: 133

Heat race wins: 339***

Championships: 15*

Re: j-mac & lazy 11 years 11 months ago #31167

here a idea but threre no way to really do it on dtr2 do what real tracks do prevus lap line up. lap before yellow is line up for restart on yellow at our tracks and person who causes and or is involed in yellow must got rear

Re: j-mac & lazy 11 years 11 months ago #31293

• squirrel
  • squirrel's Avatar Topic Author
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 38
actually i did speak up about it, but didnt argue , didnt wanna be kick banned for saying anything , like it seems to happen at this other leauge race & heck there i dont even have to say (boo) & i get the old boot ,like last nite again !!!!

• Page:
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.209 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 54 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form