Wednesday, May 08, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

assholes 11 years 11 months ago #30190

• squirrel
  • squirrel's Avatar Topic Author
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 38
look i try to be nice ....i helped jw70 tonite ...i was in vent also i left shortly after ..helped him & also sent to carter & gofast ..aftrer that i took a nap wasnt even on ...but have no idea what ur talkin about ...i didnt play no music ....i didnt get back in vent ...tell later ....whoevere did the shit it wasnt me ...im sick of beieng accussed of shit that wasnt me ....think all 3 of them can stick up for me ...if someone was in vent playing music it sure the hell wasnt me ..& i got kickbanned & banned from vents because of it ..thx alot u douche bag ....whoeverre u are posing as me & gettin my ass in trouble

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: assholes 11 years 11 months ago #30191

• squirrel
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
wow & to anyone that whants shit from me ...hmmm go fuck urself ...im really sick of all u assholes wanting help etc .....go fuck ur self....i send tracks or cars ...skins etc really quick ....& then peopple like u got a be an asshole

who evere was in the wfo vent & lazys vent that kicked me for no reason ...u can fuck off
i wasnt even in there u ass hole

Re: assholes 11 years 11 months ago #30193

Sq1 calm the hell down dude that kind of talk aint gonna get you no where...we can tell your drunk by the excessive use of the word "etc" and the "......" just go to bed, wake up tomorrow and get on here and calmly talk about it.
Mississippi Bad Boy

Re: assholes 11 years 11 months ago #30196

• squirrel
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
go blow me woods ...i wasnt on here ...i was takin a nap u ass ...i got on & got banned because i was playin music ...wasnt even on here ...so how am i playin music ....i can say etc ot ..... all i want u fag ...i got kicked outta 2 rooms ....& i wasnt even on here u asshole.....i went into room & got kicked ...i just joined it ....went later to lazys got kicked ......like i said i was in vent earleier & helped out a few people ....then i was not on tell like 8;30

Re: assholes 11 years 11 months ago #30203

• Starnes
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 33
squirrel woods was trying to help you by telling you stay off the forums.....this is a place where EVERY team member comes to look at what is going on....you on here ranting and cursing isn't going to gain you any respect!
he didn't slam you he didn't bump you he didn't nudge you he rubbed you and rubbin is racin!

Re: assholes 11 years 11 months ago #30233

• JFR_Jim
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 104
wow KP, quit going in as Squirrel and giving him a bad name.
JFR

Re: assholes 11 years 11 months ago #30255

Yeah Sq i'm pretty sure I was tryin' to help you on that one, thanks Starnes for pointing it out. It's all good I usually have his back when people are straight doggin' him but like others are sayin looks like he is back on the wagon, and if he wants to insult me for tryin to help his crazy ass then he can blow himself for all i care
Mississippi Bad Boy

Re: assholes 11 years 11 months ago #30265

• VLR_Kp
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 58

JFR_Jim wrote: wow KP, quit going in as Squirrel and giving him a bad name.

cause im the one that races under other names dumb shit? and i been workin the last few nights sorry.
since u raced my name at midnight madness i would say ur the highest suspect on the list moron.

Re: assholes 11 years 11 months ago #30271

• squirrel
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
woods ,I know you help me out if you can & stick up for me ...alls I was saying is I joined in vent & got kicked, went back in & was posted reason for banning ..playing music . I wasnt at my computer at that time . It is usaully on but I wasnt at nor was i playing music .I was takiing a nap . Then i went to lazys vent & got kicked from there never even keyed up & i thought all was good with that situation between me & lazy. Theres at least 2 people that have been going in vents & browser posing as me , i've been in there when they come in then theres 3 squirrels ,theres others that have seen this !!! Its when I'm not in there & they go in as me & do stupid shit .Then when i do go in there I get kicked & banned for something I have no clue why!!!! but i do apprecaite all ur help !! thx!!!
p.s no im not drunk ...just aint the best at writing letters or typing is all

Re: assholes 11 years 11 months ago #30277

• JFR_Jim
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion

VLR_KP wrote:

JFR_Jim wrote: wow KP, quit going in as Squirrel and giving him a bad name.

cause im the one that races under other names dumb (bleep)? and i been workin the last few nights sorry.
since u raced my name at midnight madness i would say ur the highest suspect on the list moron.

Well, your the one that created the SQUIRREL name to harass the fk out of sq1 who doesn't need the harassment. Now your just going into vent and doing it now. Wouldn't surprise me if you start racing as SQ1 soon and going backwards. Pick on someone who has a clear mind that can actually take this shit and defend themselves, not Tony and Sq1 who basically have diseases. Atleast i won with your name though, i didn't look you make bad. :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:
JFR

Last edit: by JFR_Jim.

Re: assholes 11 years 11 months ago #30279

• VLR_Kp
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
as i said before i was workin how would i get on vent u moron... i get along fine with sq1... idk y u would say i would do that.. sq1 knows i wouldnt do that shit to him. he has helped me and i have helped him over the years.. which reminds me.. im pretty sure i helped ur slow ass when u first started this game.

Re: assholes 11 years 11 months ago #30280

• JFR_Jim
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
You made me a skin one time (looks good too). Otherwise you've done nothing else for me.
JFR

Re: assholes 11 years 11 months ago #30281

• VLR_Kp
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
whatever u say jackson

Re: assholes 11 years 11 months ago #30285

Re: assholes 11 years 11 months ago #30300

• F1yer
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • I fear no man,beast or evil, brother!
  • Thank you received: 364
LMFAO Jim and Kp make me laugh so hard......no matter what forum topic it is they somehow highjack it and turn it into another pissin match.
Better eat them fuckin vitamins kiddies.

Re: assholes 11 years 11 months ago #30301

• Icefighter
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Dirt is for Racin, Asphalt is for getting there.
  • Thank you received: 143
You would think they would be dehydrated by now lol
So we finish 18 and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, 'Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know.' And he says, 'Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that goin' for me, which is nice

Re: assholes 11 years 11 months ago #30314

• Page:
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.217 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 118 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form