Sunday, May 19, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

WTF 12 years 1 week ago #29999

• XCR_Gage
  • XCR_Gage's Avatar Topic Author
  • Late Model
  • Late Model
  • Thank you received: 45

File Attachment:

File Name: rome.rec
File Size:2,716 KB

NOW SOME1 PLEASE EXPLAIN WHAT WAS SO BAD ABOUT THIS! yea i got into him but i let him go then, get told thats not how u race??
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: WTF 12 years 1 week ago #30000

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Team VLR - Racing since 2004
  • Thank you received: 483
I wasn't in vent to hear what happened then right before the restart I saw you weren't in the server :( That sucked cause I was wantin to race with you up there. Lazy said something that you guys got in an argument or something though. Wish you woulda stayed
Team VLR - Racing since 2004

Re: WTF 12 years 1 week ago #30002

• Lazy3
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • "Call me the Breeze"
  • Thank you received: 46
Brad...its your BS attitude man! You cry and whine like a lil fkn girl,and if anyone tries to help you ya act like uh! duh! uh! wha! huh! me?! uh! ...and also NO! THAT IS NOT HOW YOU RACE! ..you dont beat on someone until you knock em out of the way! I understand your only 14 yrs old but its a respect thing man and its something your lacking.Everytime someone says something to you ,your panties get in a wad and you leave,you dont try to help any one sort anything out but yet you expect everyone to just accept that your always right"and you are not!".Its not just me Brad,as a matter of fact I didnt even know anything about your shananigans until it was brought to my attention by others and I started watching you.I think your a good kid Brad but I also think you have a lot to learn.I believe that VLR tag has went to your head.Your not Shock or Wheel Brad ,nor would you make a pimple on one of thier ass's,your not that good man,you cant seem to race clean you are ALWAYS hitting someone to pass and maybe thats acceptable some places but your not gonna run in this Series that way! But its your attitude that really needs to be checked because as long as you have it you can just forget about this series! Shock evidently liked you and was willing to give you a chance and let you on his team,you should be grateful.You should work on getting better not tring to win at all cost.You drive just like Dirt only thing is he's all ready rubbed the wrong people the wrong way and you seem to have eluded that for the most part but it seems also to be catching up to you now. Just go the hell on Brad and take your attitude with you.You got mad n left,then you did it again,and again,and again,so just dont bother even showing up cause your just gonna get mad and leave again!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gei$ler

Last edit: by Lazy3.

Re: WTF 12 years 1 week ago #30003

cry cry cry !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and not just u lazy this goes out to everyone

Re: WTF 12 years 1 week ago #30007

• Lazy3
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • "Call me the Breeze"
Yes I know and I'm sick of it! He asked a question and I gave an answer then gotta listen to more bs?! phtttt....

So heres the deal....Midnight Madness will be going to Private Series Status! It will no longer be an open series for just anyone. I am not going to pay out in a series to listen to a bunch of fkn crybabies! There are too many good folk in this game that just want to enjoy them selves and race and have fun,they are respectful and courteous towards others and treat people with respect and decency.Those are the ones that will be rewarded! I will be putting together an invite only list of drivers that will be welcome to compete for cash and prizes and if your name is not on that list then stay the hell out of the vent and off the servers!

Re: WTF 12 years 1 week ago #30009

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
Brad's always been cool and mature about stuff that I've seen but I don't race the Midnight Madness all that much. Last night I was in third for most of that race and didn't see anything crazy looked like a good race up there. There was a little bumping and banging that I saw on my end but it looked mutual and nothin crazy. And I was in ERL vent talking to BBS, Ralphy, and XXX when the argument or whatever happened so I didn't hear any of that or no what happened. But you should expect some bumping and banging at that track since it's so bumpy and fast and hard to hold a line. Hopefully I'm invited to the private deal if that's what you do

Re: WTF 12 years 1 week ago #30019

• squirrel
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 38
just curious ...are u gonna post that list here lazy or on ur website ...& i hope that i am included on it ....have alot of fun runnin with u guys .... & i agree with shock about the rome track that is ...i kept gettin black flagged lol ....shock u need to fix that ...fun track thou ....anyhow thx lazy & shock & rest of u all ....aka starnes ...for puttin up the leauge races & sites for everyone to be able to get add-ons etc ....i know u guys put alot of work into doing so & shell out ur monies out ur own pocket for everything ...i appreciate it all thankx guys

hope 2 see u all at track tonite >>>>

squirrel

Re: WTF 12 years 1 week ago #30020

squirrel wrote: just curious ...are u gonna post that list here lazy or on ur website ...& i hope that i am included on it ....have alot of fun runnin with u guys .... & i agree with shock about the rome track that is ...i kept gettin black flagged lol ....shock u need to fix that ...fun track thou ....anyhow thx lazy & shock & rest of u all ....aka starnes ...for puttin up the leauge races & sites for everyone to be able to get add-ons etc ....i know u guys put alot of work into doing so & shell out ur monies out ur own pocket for everything ...i appreciate it all thankx guys

hope 2 see u all at track tonite >>>>

squirrel

Holy shit I think my eyes just crossed.

Re: WTF 12 years 1 week ago #30027

• XCR_Gage
  • XCR_Gage's Avatar Topic Author
  • Late Model
  • Late Model
  • Thank you received: 45
THEN QUIT UR BLOCKING! If i was blocking i wldnt cry if i got moved, so y do you?

Re: WTF 12 years 1 week ago #30047

• Lazy3
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • "Call me the Breeze"

OCF49 wrote: THEN QUIT UR BLOCKING! If i was blocking i wldnt cry if i got moved, so y do you?

Exactly wth I'm talking about Brad....you hav'nt a clue wtf your talking about,just making up fkn excuses! 1st of all I dont block! PERIOD! I dont run with a mirror so I can not see anyone behind me,I concentrate on hitting my marks and not running over who ever is in front of me,I dont give 2 shits about whos behind me or what thier doing as long as thier giving me the same respect and not running me the fk over. Also YES you do cry if someone moves you! Everytime someone gets into you your whining but you do it all the time!....then get mad and leave everytime anyone says anything to you,so as far as I'm concerned you made your own bed so now you can lay in it,you keep getting mad and leaving so I just simply told you then to just stay gone,like I said no use even showing up cause your just gonna get your panties in a wad and end up leaving anyway!
The following user(s) said Thank You: SRF_Dirt!, Gei$ler

Re: WTF 12 years 1 week ago #30049

• squirrel
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 38
i watched the replay ...sorry i was no longer in vent to hear all ,...but i have raced u both ...lazy & brad ...u both are dam good drivers ...from what i seen was dam good race ...lil bumpin etc but it was give & take ...& sorry lazy gonna have to take brad's side on this ...dont get pissed ...but he had ya & u did same bumpin back ...he beat ya thats all there is 2 it ...i like brad & have helped him out also ...he's a decent kid ...dont think he got ya lazy on purpose ...why is it someone always has to argue ...arent we here for fun !!!

Re: WTF 12 years 1 week ago #30050

I know I don't have a dog in this fight but I'm gonna state something anyways. The way I was raised to race after watchin my dad and uncle for all these years and me racing since 2004 til now "If you can not pass the person in front of you clean, do not pass them at all" and also its not blocking unless someone has their nose at the front of your door and then the outside car chops them off, that my friend is blocking. BUT if your behind the person barely gettin your nose on their back quarter panel and they hold the same line they have been running, thats not blocking therefore you should have enough respect to wait for an opening insteading of moving them up the track, and if someone races me like that I would race them the same way right back. I race people how they race me. Hopefully my co-worker is well enough to come back to work this week that way I can be off work for the Rodeo Finale this weekend. Til then, I'll see ya when I see ya. Have a nice day
Mississippi Bad Boy

Re: WTF 12 years 1 week ago #30051

• JFR_Jim
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 104
Brad's always been a good kid when ive been around him. He's always clean to me and i try to be clean to him. I have dumped his azz a few times and he doesn't make a big deal of it. But kind of a weird weekend on this forums. BW who never talks is blowing up at people, brad is calling people out, non racers are posting more than ever, the people that are hiders (jackson) are actually racing while the real people supposedly aren't (KP- so doesn't that make him a hider since he don't race but justs post on here?), and shock and wheel aren't in love anymore, blz is back on a team, JFR17 is beast.
And blockers, if you bllock, you deserved to be dumped. Since blockers are delusional and think they don't block, i will call them out........well nevermind, maybe Jackson will read this and he can call them out.................:)))))))))))))))))))
JFR

Last edit: by JFR_Jim.

Re: WTF 12 years 1 week ago #30053

• VLR_Kp
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 58
actually i been runnin sprints in browser this afternoon... i already told u i cant make many league races cause I HAVE A FAMILY... and i also have a job that i work a lot... its funny all this comes out about jim being jacksons and jackson isnt posting near as much and im pretty sure jim has posted more today than he has on this site in the last few months... weird!

Re: WTF 12 years 1 week ago #30062

• Lazy3
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • "Call me the Breeze"

squirrel wrote: i watched the replay ...sorry i was no longer in vent to hear all ,...but i have raced u both ...lazy & brad ...u both are dam good drivers ...from what i seen was dam good race ...lil bumpin etc but it was give & take ...& sorry lazy gonna have to take brad's side on this ...dont get pissed ...but he had ya & u did same bumpin back ...he beat ya thats all there is 2 it ...i like brad & have helped him out also ...he's a decent kid ...dont think he got ya lazy on purpose ...why is it someone always has to argue ...arent we here for fun !!!

No sq1 no one beat anyone,that shit happened in the beginning of the race.If Brad had any sense and wasnt such a baby he may have very well won that race and got a lot of kudo's for a job well done,however he had to go pout and decided to leave...again!

Like Shock said that track was fast and rough and it made it difficult to hold your line. Difficult enough that you dont need any one beating on your fkn fuel cell to try and pass you! If Brad was any kind of a racer at all he would have all ready knew he had a faster car and all he had to do was stay there and hold his line and sooner or later I would've floated up and he could've then made a clean pass. Unfortunatly thats exactly what happened and I got passed "clean" by BW. Brad just dosent know how to pass someone clean. Its his M.O....knock em out of the way! Like I said before if it hadnt been brought to my attention by others I would have never known because before last night he had never done that to me.Either he couldnt catch me to do it or I was behind him because its the 1st time he done that to me,but its exactly what I been told he's been doing to others. He hit me every corner, harder and harder each time and thats intentional because theres no way you cant keep from hitting someone your behind every time you make entry! Besides that he admits it proudly...and its just not how we race here,so Brad can just go play with his hot-wheels i'm done with this subject!

Re: WTF 12 years 1 week ago #30068

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
I just watched my replay...why is there an argument? Brad hit you two times that I saw. One of them you ran low on the straight and didn't have as much speed built up going into the corner and he bumped you, but let off and you stayed in the lead. The second one I don't remember it but it wasn't as bad as the first bump. You gotta remember he couldn't go on the apron to pass due to the black flag down there so he was stuck like that. I hit you worse than he did. You hit him two times by my count to and I didn't see anything on there that warranted a fight or w/e you guys had in vent. Just racin
The following user(s) said Thank You: VLR_Woods

Re: WTF 12 years 1 week ago #30080

VLR_Shock wrote: I just watched my replay...why is there an argument? Brad hit you two times that I saw. One of them you ran low on the straight and didn't have as much speed built up going into the corner and he bumped you, but let off and you stayed in the lead. The second one I don't remember it but it wasn't as bad as the first bump. You gotta remember he couldn't go on the apron to pass due to the black flag down there so he was stuck like that. I hit you worse than he did. You hit him two times by my count to and I didn't see anything on there that warranted a fight or w/e you guys had in vent. Just racin

shock was a dirtbomb attempted ?
liftins for pussies, dont let no one tell you otherwise

Re: WTF 12 years 1 week ago #30083

• Icefighter
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Dirt is for Racin, Asphalt is for getting there.
  • Thank you received: 143
I didnt watch the replay and all I know is the 2 drivers:
1.Lazy is very clean and has always been considerate when someone has a nose under him.
2.Brad and I have had some killer races and there was some bumping both ways but that is dirt track racin.

"Sounds" to me like there was some bumpin and Brad let off once to let Lazy recover. Once again I did not watch the replay so I could be wrong.
So we finish 18 and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, 'Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know.' And he says, 'Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that goin' for me, which is nice

Re: WTF 12 years 1 week ago #30131

Icefighter wrote: I didnt watch the replay and all I know is the 2 drivers:
1.Lazy is very clean and has always been considerate when someone has a nose under him.
2.Brad and I have had some killer races and there was some bumping both ways but that is dirt track racin.

"Sounds" to me like there was some bumpin and Brad let off once to let Lazy recover. Once again I did not watch the replay so I could be wrong.

You can't be patient on here. Everyone is to close. When a .21 is a good lap, and a .25 wasn't good enough, there is no time for patience. Driving through someone and making no attempt to be respectful at all isn't right either tho.

• Page:
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 20 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form