Sunday, May 19, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

kev and lazy WERE "SMOKED" last night after the race 12 years 1 month ago #26292

• SRF_Dirt!
  • SRF_Dirt!'s Avatar Topic Author
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 54
kev and lazy were "smoked" - bls kevs voice, they didnt know what they were talkin about at all, shit goes slower on water and faster on land and even faster in the air with the same motor.. them guys couldnt figure it out if the whole god dam world depended on it, tho slammer had a excellent point that i agreed on, "them southern boys dont know shit about a snowmobile or boat dirt" quoted from slammer. then they started laughin at me cause i told them a boat motor could run on water and propane that really got them going, then slammer started tellin them guys to stfu for about 5 misn straight cause they didnt stop laughin there asses off and didnt give the floor to me, then they started makin redneck remarks about oreos and bud light lmao.. love them guys, even if you get took out at mm no offense to starnes was my fault, your still gonna have a great time if kev, lazy, slammer and especially me are in vent after the a main.
liftins for pussies, dont let no one tell you otherwise
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadBolt, WFO Rainman

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: kev and lazy WERE "SMOKED" last night after the race 12 years 1 month ago #26294

• Icefighter
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Dirt is for Racin, Asphalt is for getting there.
  • Thank you received: 143
See thats how it used to be around here. You race and if bad thing happen you know after the race your gonna sit around and BS with your buddies and have a great time. I dont know how many times Ive been up talkin to Kevin till 1 or 2 or 4 in the morning. It was crazy fun when people used to get along
So we finish 18 and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, 'Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know.' And he says, 'Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that goin' for me, which is nice
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadBolt, SRF_Dirt!

Re: kev and lazy WERE "SMOKED" last night after the race 12 years 1 month ago #26296

• SRF_Dirt!
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
yeah it was a pretty fun night ice you shoulda stayed longer

Re: kev and lazy WERE "SMOKED" last night after the race 12 years 1 month ago #26300

• Icefighter
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
Man I had to get to bed...6:00 comes really early sometimes
So we finish 18 and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, 'Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know.' And he says, 'Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that goin' for me, which is nice

Re: kev and lazy WERE "SMOKED" last night after the race 12 years 1 month ago #26302

• SRF_Dirt!
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
it woulda been worth it

Re: kev and lazy WERE "SMOKED" last night after the race 12 years 1 month ago #26308

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Team VLR - Racing since 2004
  • Thank you received: 483
Kevin talks to much. Hey Kevin, 2 minutes is NOT equal to 2 1/2 hours!!! :D
Team VLR - Racing since 2004

Re: kev and lazy WERE "SMOKED" last night after the race 12 years 1 month ago #26312

• Terror
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 17
Lazy must be Kevs brother then cause the preacher never shuts up!!!
Support Your Local BIG RED MACHINE!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: SRF_Dirt!

Re: kev and lazy WERE "SMOKED" last night after the race 12 years 1 month ago #26313

• SRF_Dirt!
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
shock id rather be chewed out by kev then lazy, kev makes his point,but lazy keeps rambling on

Re: kev and lazy WERE "SMOKED" last night after the race 12 years 1 month ago #26319

• Icefighter
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion

VLR_Shock wrote: Kevin talks to much. Hey Kevin, 2 minutes is NOT equal to 2 1/2 hours!!! :D

In Kevin time 1 min = 1 hour.

Ive actually left in the middle of a conversation and went and made dinner and came back and he was still talkin so I just picked back up with an "uh huh"
The following user(s) said Thank You: SRF_Dirt!

Re: kev and lazy WERE "SMOKED" last night after the race 12 years 1 month ago #26320

• SRF_Dirt!
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion

icefighter wrote: In Kevin time 1 min = 1 hour.

Ive actually left in the middle of a conversation and went and made dinner and came back and he was still talkin so I just picked back up with an "uh huh"

LMFAO ice

Re: kev and lazy WERE "SMOKED" last night after the race 12 years 1 month ago #26341

I have to say that was fun stuff,and 2 mins = ?.Good luck on finding the formula for that.I can only say it will never be 2 mins.

• Page:
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.142 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 19 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form