Sunday, May 05, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Re: Shock who? 11 years 5 months ago #45659

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Shock who? 11 years 5 months ago #45662

• king*
  • Late Model
  • Late Model
  • Thank you received: 6
LMFAO you make me laugh. You have no clue but I bet I could prove ya wron on the financial part there buck. Idk what you think but your not the only soul with a contracting company. Lol. I'm not gonna argue about personal life over a pc tho. Even I know that's premature lol.

Re: Shock who? 11 years 5 months ago #45663

When I hit the power ball tonight I will have made more money in one minute the you douchbags will your whole life!

Sincerely , Millionaire Greezy
Greezy/Comet #4 Slidell La.
The following user(s) said Thank You: J-MAC

Re: Shock who? 11 years 5 months ago #45664

• J-MAC
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • The Fan Favorite
  • Thank you received: 296

WFO_Greezy wrote: When I hit the power ball tonight I will have made more money in one minute the you douchbags will your whole life!

Greezy! Ole buddy ole pal ole chum! Remember who painted your son a skin for when he dabbled in browser. ;) Now I accept all payments in cash or cash. Remember who loves ya bro. B)
A main wins: 151*'

B main wins: 50

C main wins: 5

D main wins: 1

Dash wins: 133

Heat race wins: 339***

Championships: 15*
The following user(s) said Thank You: WFO_Greezy

Re: Shock who? 11 years 5 months ago #45665

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Team VLR - Racing since 2004
  • Thank you received: 483

WFO_Greezy wrote: When I hit the power ball tonight I will have made more money in one minute the you douchbags will your whole life!

And don't you remember that time I sprayed and tutored your dog? Or whatever it's called? Don't forget me!
Team VLR - Racing since 2004

Re: Shock who? 11 years 5 months ago #45666

king* wrote: I'm not a c main caliber driver ad don't belong on vlr, idk all I remember is since you've been back Everytime I've raced you I've smoked your [bleep]. #WashedUp #HasBeen I don't really need this I just like to let you know how much of a (bleep) you really are. It's not jut my "Laggin [bleep]" veryone knows they need a Hans Device in order to race within 500 ft of anybody on your team with the exception of dork and Chris. But that's about the only good ones lmao. You can sit and instigate all day then can't handle when someone [bleep]s on your parade. What a joke.

j-mac missed a swear :O

Last edit: by J-MAC.

Re: Shock who? 11 years 5 months ago #45670

• Karl
  • Karl's Avatar Topic Author
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 44
I sold 6 Glock 17's and 4 Glock 22's and 1 S&W AR 15-22 yesterday
I bought $1100.00 of lottery tickets.
By the way I have a huge market for assult rifles if you have one and want to sell it look me up.
If you need a Glock, I'm the man for that I still have nearly 200 G17 9mm and G22 40 cal,
slightly used police trade ins. I can't guarantee they haven't killed someone
No FFA No sales tax.

Re: Shock who? 11 years 5 months ago #45671

I saw the replays from VLR, heres what i saw:

1>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Close Racing between JFR17, V0, and BLS_18
2>>>>>>>>>>>>>> BLS_18 basically driving through V0 and then JFR_17 to take the lead.
3>>>>>>>>>>>>>> V0 and JFR_17 repaying the favor a few laps later
4>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Next turn, BLS_18 doesnt lift and takes both of them out.
5>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Doit15 takes the lead :laugh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: VLR_Shock, WFO_Greezy

Re: Shock who? 11 years 5 months ago #45672

I don t think you should be suprised what happened in this race, its a one lane bullring and nobody was giving an inch in those last 10 laps..

Re: Shock who? 11 years 5 months ago #45676

• JFR 4H
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • I'm On One
  • Thank you received: 118
What gets me is...You got BLS Wheel who has devoted a [bleep] ton of time and wins on this game is his life..Along with Shock....[nothing negative i play a lot also]...And then you have JFR 17 which would have been the biggest win of his DTR2 life...OR a damn good finish getting plowed by whoever up front...It makes it suck for guys who don't run up front a lot...For Wheel who wins a [bleep] ton or always around the front...i'll just stop here before I [bleep] anyone off lol....Anyway I think we should just run features without BLS Wheel and Shock..It would be wide open then...if i ran up front that much, you could believe I wouldn't be dirty or have a damn rival to wreck and bitch with every week.. Hell id just quit the game if I won a race every week lol..

From now on, Shock and Wheel will run a 2 man feature in the other server while us others race in 63 for the A feature 1..
It's such a shame, They gonn miss this plane.

Last edit: by J-MAC.

Re: Shock who? 11 years 5 months ago #45677

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
I didn't wreck 17 though. We had a good race going. Then Wheel comes in and intentionally murders both of us because he got touched a little after plowing over both of us earlier in the race. Then JFR_17 hits me really hard after wheel hits us when I was about to take Wheel out.

Re: Shock who? 11 years 5 months ago #45678

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
And I don't hardly play at all anymore, VLR is about all I've been racing so Wheel is the one who races every night and wins and shoots his neighbor or dog or something when he doesn't

Re: Shock who? 11 years 5 months ago #45679

• JFR 4H
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • I'm On One
  • Thank you received: 118
I know, You race about as much as me anymore lol. Limited as hell...I just don't get why 18 wants to do that..He gets enough wins...If i had half of his wins, Id done be on the NASCAR circuit.
It's such a shame, They gonn miss this plane.

Re: Shock who? 11 years 5 months ago #45680

• J-MAC
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • The Fan Favorite
  • Thank you received: 296

SRF_Geisler wrote:

king* wrote: I'm not a c main caliber driver ad don't belong on vlr, idk all I remember is since you've been back Everytime I've raced you I've smoked your [bleep]. #WashedUp #HasBeen I don't really need this I just like to let you know how much of a (bleep) you really are. It's not jut my "Laggin [bleep]" veryone knows they need a Hans Device in order to race within 500 ft of anybody on your team with the exception of dork and Chris. But that's about the only good ones lmao. You can sit and instigate all day then can't handle when someone [bleep]s on your parade. What a joke.

j-mac missed a swear :O

Sorry. I got it now.
A main wins: 151*'

B main wins: 50

C main wins: 5

D main wins: 1

Dash wins: 133

Heat race wins: 339***

Championships: 15*

Re: Shock who? 11 years 5 months ago #45688

I sure do Shock as soon a I come in the door I look at him and think about you, He was a rotweiler before that incident, He's now a beagle , but on a side note my pussy got bigger !!

VLR_Shock wrote:

And don't you remember that time I sprayed and tutored your dog? Or whatever it's called? Don't forget me!

Greezy/Comet #4 Slidell La.

Re: Shock who? 11 years 5 months ago #45710

5>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Doit15 takes the lead :laugh:[/quote]

"LMAO the best :D"

Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.248 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 171 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form