Saturday, May 18, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Re: Shock who? 11 years 5 months ago #45593

"My way right or wrong rules or not"

Said every promoter that ever existed
"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken."

Col. Sanders
The following user(s) said Thank You: VLR_Shock, WFO_Greezy, JFR 4H

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Shock who? 11 years 5 months ago #45594

• Eric41
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • I'm the best
  • Thank you received: 64
ya j mac i have 3 but the one is TEAM FOR and this account and my other Eric41 acount (which i cant log into anymore for some reason)

so its not like i use any hider names

Faschek16 wrote:

ERL_J-MAC wrote:

VLR_Shock wrote:

ERL_J-MAC wrote: I really don't see what this is all about anyways.....and who are these 10 people? Why aren't they speaking up for themselves?

Duh. Because Karl is Mr. Dtr2 and he is who speaks for those who can not.

Well thats a load of pucky. Theres nobody that can't speak up for themselves. Anybody can make a profile on here. Geisler has 2. Fas has like 4. Jim has 2 or 3. Hell even Eric has like 3.

For one you lil punk [bleep], I Have one account..I did use bubba the bass like a year ago..Someone else has the password now...Get your [bleep] straight..I don't got to use a hider account, I say what I want on this one, I may not be popular because of it, But the one's who doesn't like it is the ones who can't keep up with me anyway...

Last edit: by J-MAC.

Re: Shock who? 11 years 5 months ago #45595

• Eric41
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • I'm the best
  • Thank you received: 64
i have a question for everybody

What do you think this game would be like without Shock or VLR?

My answer: there would be no league races. Shock does just about everything to make DTR2 succsesfull

just my 2 cents
The following user(s) said Thank You: SRF_Geisler

Re: Shock who? 11 years 5 months ago #45599

I personally enjoy like racing in VLR races and DOIT races, but if I ever get to a point that I don't, then I'll go do something else. Karl, truth is both you and Shock have done alot to keep this the only online racing game I've ever played alive. With that being said, I am glad it aint me in either of your shoes b/c I learned a long time ago that you cannot please everybody.

Re: Shock who? 11 years 5 months ago #45601

• J-MAC
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • The Fan Favorite
  • Thank you received: 296

ATR_41 wrote: ya j mac i have 3 but the one is TEAM FOR and this account and my other Eric41 acount (which i cant log into anymore for some reason)

so its not like i use any hider names

Faschek16 wrote:

ERL_J-MAC wrote:

VLR_Shock wrote:

ERL_J-MAC wrote: I really don't see what this is all about anyways.....and who are these 10 people? Why aren't they speaking up for themselves?

Duh. Because Karl is Mr. Dtr2 and he is who speaks for those who can not.

Well thats a load of pucky. Theres nobody that can't speak up for themselves. Anybody can make a profile on here. Geisler has 2. Fas has like 4. Jim has 2 or 3. Hell even Eric has like 3.

For one you lil punk [bleep], I Have one account..I did use bubba the bass like a year ago..Someone else has the password now...Get your [bleep] straight..I don't got to use a hider account, I say what I want on this one, I may not be popular because of it, But the one's who doesn't like it is the ones who can't keep up with me anyway...

Either way my point was proven. Anybody can make a profile. Relax you tightwads.
A main wins: 151*'

B main wins: 50

C main wins: 5

D main wins: 1

Dash wins: 133

Heat race wins: 339***

Championships: 15*

Re: Shock who? 11 years 5 months ago #45602

So your saying Karl did not post that and someone made that profile show 600 plus post - wake up nimwit!
Greezy/Comet #4 Slidell La.

Re: Shock who? 11 years 5 months ago #45606

• J-MAC
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • The Fan Favorite
  • Thank you received: 296

WFO_Greezy wrote: So your saying Karl did not post that and someone made that profile show 600 plus post - wake up nimwit!

Where did anybody say that? :blink:
A main wins: 151*'

B main wins: 50

C main wins: 5

D main wins: 1

Dash wins: 133

Heat race wins: 339***

Championships: 15*

Re: Shock who? 11 years 5 months ago #45607

• BLS v6!
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • I want on tha PORCH!!!
  • Thank you received: 82
"Shakespeare"
A Coward Dies a thousand deaths! A hero? Only one!
"Charles Woods"
It's Better to Die a Hero, than Live as a Coward!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: WFO_Greezy

Re: Shock who? 11 years 5 months ago #45611

#7 B)
Mississippi Bad Boy

Re: Shock who? 11 years 5 months ago #45619

• king*
  • Late Model
  • Late Model
  • Thank you received: 6
Too be honest, I don't think anybody gives a fuck about Karl or what he says. Only ones who do are people with that disgusting "Doit" in front of their name. Karl it's horrible when you tell 30 people to speak and you get 30 that tell you to shut the fuck up. Lmao what a joke. If you're that bored with your life maybe you should find a new hobby cause we are all sick of reading your stupid shit over one rule deal with vlr. Trying to run vlr out because Doit can't even compare. Youre site says ya want clean driving and Everytime I race a Doit there's a god damn murder scene mid corner. What's up with that? Prolly best if you just smash your pc into pieces for even starting this thread. Your 70 years old and act like your 7.

Re: Shock who? 11 years 5 months ago #45620

king* wrote: Youre site says ya want clean driving and Everytime I race a Doit there's a god damn murder scene mid corner. .

Start lifting there and maybe you can join.
The following user(s) said Thank You: XCR_Gage

Re: Shock who? 11 years 5 months ago #45622

• king*
  • Late Model
  • Late Model
Perfect example of one of the disgusting doits. Don't waste my time. That made no sense

Re: Shock who? 11 years 5 months ago #45638

What I don't understand amid all of this banter, is that everone has the time to post this crap and when a legitimate question or help wanted post comes up, nobody answers. This is a game. Period. It's not life or death. I don't care if you have won 1000 races or none. I repsect people until they give me a reason not to. Leave the keyboard fighting to the kids.

Re: Shock who? 11 years 5 months ago #45642

• Karl
  • Karl's Avatar Topic Author
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 44

king* wrote: Too be honest, I don't think anybody gives a (bleep) about Karl or what he says. Only ones who do are people with that disgusting "Doit" in front of their name. Karl it's horrible when you tell 30 people to speak and you get 30 that tell you to shut the (bleep) up. Lmao what a joke. If you're that bored with your life maybe you should find a new hobby cause we are all sick of reading your stupid shit over one rule deal with vlr. Trying to run vlr out because Doit can't even compare. Youre site says ya want clean driving and Everytime I race a Doit there's a god damn murder scene mid corner. What's up with that? Prolly best if you just smash your pc into pieces for even starting this thread. Your 70 years old and act like your 7.

King, I haven't seen 10 people yet that agrees with this post. My post was not a team bashing post I was directing it towards Shock. But yet you Bash the Doit Team and blame them for contact with your LAGGING [bleep] on your wirelees POS connection and on top of that you have never even been a C main calibur of a driver and you don't really qualify to have an opnion to the post you DUMB [bleep]. Fact is I'm not trying to run VLR out, thats the stupidest thing Ive heard, I like Shock but hes made some mistakes this season with his reasoning I just want him to relize when he takes a driver out of a race by running him up the into the wall he has to be accountable just like you or me. And when you protest a VLR race he has no one to make a call but himself when hes involved in the incident. (UNFAIR) I am aware of what shock has done for DTR2 and its very much appreciated by all of us but if he keeps making these unfair calls (most people see it that way) hes the one thats driving the nails into the coffin of DTR2, damn sure aint me. Get you blinders off and pay attention to whats really going on and quit riding the shirt tale of VLR cause you damn sure don't belong there.

Re: Shock who? 11 years 5 months ago #45645

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Team VLR - Racing since 2004
  • Thank you received: 483

Karl wrote:

king* wrote: Too be honest, I don't think anybody gives a (bleep) about Karl or what he says. Only ones who do are people with that disgusting "Doit" in front of their name. Karl it's horrible when you tell 30 people to speak and you get 30 that tell you to shut the (bleep) up. Lmao what a joke. If you're that bored with your life maybe you should find a new hobby cause we are all sick of reading your stupid shit over one rule deal with vlr. Trying to run vlr out because Doit can't even compare. Youre site says ya want clean driving and Everytime I race a Doit there's a god damn murder scene mid corner. What's up with that? Prolly best if you just smash your pc into pieces for even starting this thread. Your 70 years old and act like your 7.

King, I haven't seen 10 people yet that agrees with this post. My post was not a team bashing post I was directing it towards Shock. But yet you Bash the Doit Team and blame them for contact with your LAGGING [bleep] on your wirelees POS connection and on top of that you have never even been a C main calibur of a driver and you don't really qualify to have an opnion to the post you DUMB [bleep]. Fact is I'm not trying to run VLR out, thats the stupidest thing Ive heard, I like Shock but hes made some mistakes this season with his reasoning I just want him to relize when he takes a driver out of a race by running him up the into the wall he has to be accountable just like you or me. And when you protest a VLR race he has no one to make a call but himself when hes involved in the incident. (UNFAIR) I am aware of what shock has done for DTR2 and its very much appreciated by all of us but if he keeps making these unfair calls (most people see it that way) hes the one thats driving the nails into the coffin of DTR2, damn sure aint me. Get you blinders off and pay attention to whats really going on and quit riding the shirt tale of VLR cause you damn sure don't belong there.

Did you watch the race replay? Did you see what BLS_18 intentionally did to JFR_17 and me? If so, shouldn't he be penalized, too?
Team VLR - Racing since 2004

Re: Shock who? 11 years 5 months ago #45648

Very easy solution - do what I have and just dont participate in any VLR events. I have not participated for no other reason then my p.c. going out but guess what , I aint [bleep]ing about nothing either.

Greezy
Greezy/Comet #4 Slidell La.

Re: Shock who? 11 years 5 months ago #45651

• king*
  • Late Model
  • Late Model
I'm not a c main caliber driver ad don't belong on vlr, idk all I remember is since you've been back Everytime I've raced you I've smoked your [bleep]. #WashedUp #HasBeen I don't really need this I just like to let you know how much of a (bleep) you really are. It's not jut my "Laggin [bleep]" veryone knows they need a Hans Device in order to race within 500 ft of anybody on your team with the exception of dork and Chris. But that's about the only good ones lmao. You can sit and instigate all day then can't handle when someone [bleep]s on your parade. What a joke.

Re: Shock who? 11 years 5 months ago #45652

• king*
  • Late Model
  • Late Model
Ice and gage are pretty clean as well. Forgot them

Re: Shock who? 11 years 5 months ago #45656

• VLR_RB!
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 62
i like egg nog
TIRE MASTER!!!!!

Re: Shock who? 11 years 5 months ago #45658

• Karl
  • Karl's Avatar Topic Author
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 44

king* wrote: I'm not a c main caliber driver ad don't belong on vlr, idk all I remember is since you've been back Everytime I've raced you I've smoked your [bleep]. #WashedUp #HasBeen I don't really need this I just like to let you know how much of a (bleep) you really are. It's not jut my "Laggin [bleep]" veryone knows they need a Hans Device in order to race within 500 ft of anybody on your team with the exception of dork and Chris. But that's about the only good ones lmao. You can sit and instigate all day then can't handle when someone [bleep]s on your parade. What a joke.

Really! I never left. But your talking to the hand bud. your the one that took Mcgee out 2 weeks in a row and hes VLR. ask him if Ive ever took him out once in 5 years. He would be leading in Doit points if you would stayed the hell away. I think everybody on every team has to move your sideways blocking laggin [bleep], then you say its their fault LMAO. I don't have time to sit and instigate all day I work 10 hrs a day. I make more in an hour than you do in a month, and the only joke here is you and the parade [bleep] that dribbles from you punk [bleep] mouth. You think im washed up and has been, come and visit me and tell me that tuff guy, don't let my age fool you.

Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 23 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form