Sunday, May 19, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Dustin Griffin 11 years 5 months ago #45533

• GBR_20
  • GBR_20's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I am not the real Dustin Griffin! Im sure some of you knew this already, but for those of you who didnt, I am not who I say I am!
I am apologizing to all including the real Dustin Griffin! I am ashamed and will try and continue playing this game like nothing has happened!
We will finish the GBR series this year but GBR now, has no meaning to it. It is not Griffin Bros Racing, it is just simply GBR.
Hope the DTR2 world will forgive me and we can all go on playing this game as we didnt before. Thank you all...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Dustin Griffin 11 years 5 months ago #45539

Not real sure how to respond to that or even what to call you, but commend you for being honest and fessing up about it. Most guys on here use hider names at times..of course I never do :whistle: , but you kinda took it a few steps further. Again, I commend you for being honest, now tell us your real name..be yourself and have fun bud. Rusty Edwards aka VLR_"Sl1der" Mcgee B)

Re: Dustin Griffin 11 years 5 months ago #45541

• J-MAC
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • The Fan Favorite
  • Thank you received: 296

VLR_McGee wrote: Most guys on here use hider names at times..of course I never do

A bigger lie I have never heard in my life. :woohoo:
A main wins: 151*'

B main wins: 50

C main wins: 5

D main wins: 1

Dash wins: 133

Heat race wins: 339***

Championships: 15*

Re: Dustin Griffin 11 years 5 months ago #45547

• GBR_20
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Im Ryan Keller from STL, MO. still thinking of new name to call myself. needs some ideas...
im gonna continue running this series but am changing the name next year. any ideas or help i can get would be great
thanks....

Re: Dustin Griffin 11 years 5 months ago #45674

I mean what made you go under dustin griffin?

Re: Dustin Griffin 11 years 5 months ago #45675

• GBR_20
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I bet a buddy of mine that I could pretend to be somebody I'm not (to prove a point to him in our "argument") and he suggested picking a real driver of his choice and that's who he chose. He races same tracks with us locally. Don't know him personally though. Anyways I lost the bet

• Page:
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.118 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 28 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form