Sunday, May 19, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

knoxville 2k11 league race 11 years 7 months ago #42127

why is it i was in the VLR server waiting for the league race to start. I got disconected and tried getting back in and the server was gone!!!!!!!!!! someone please help me. I would like to try the league racing once but it never works out. Thank you, any help at all would be appreciated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: knoxville 2k11 league race 11 years 7 months ago #42128

you need to download ventrillo first..
liftins for pussies, dont let no one tell you otherwise

Re: knoxville 2k11 league race 11 years 7 months ago #42129

• Lazy3
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • "Call me the Breeze"
  • Thank you received: 46

redrocket wrote: why is it i was in the VLR server waiting for the league race to start. I got disconected and tried getting back in and the server was gone!!!!!!!!!! someone please help me. I would like to try the league racing once but it never works out. Thank you, any help at all would be appreciated.

Well 1st of all you need to be in VLR vent come race time,not in the server.The servers were surely shut down for reboot before the racing or even qualify'n started. VLR vent info as well as all other team vents info is avail. on the teams ventrillo page under the community link here on VLR site.Once your in vent try and keep quiet and keep your eyes on chat,that is where race lineups for the heats and such will be posted.After heat lineups are posted then you go to your respective server to race.Hope this helps! If you have anymore ? just ask,someone will answer you.gl

P.S.Sorry I missed the show tonight Shock,there was just no way I could get home in time to race.I did try just couldnt make it! Hope everyone had a great race!
The following user(s) said Thank You: VLR_Shock

• Page:
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.131 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 44 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form