Monday, May 20, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Greatest Moment in DTR2 13 years 5 months ago #2344

• Jammin
  • Jammin's Avatar Topic Author
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • Mess with the bull get the horns
  • Thank you received: 7
My greatest moment would have to be when i held GLH Rebel off for my first win but its a toss up between that and the win i was able to get over EVR Kevin at sno in the BB mods he started pole and i started 6th
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Greatest Moment in DTR2 13 years 5 months ago #2347

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Team VLR - Racing since 2004
  • Thank you received: 483
Great question...this is gonna be hard to remember lol.

These are in no order even though they are numbered.

1. Winning the C Main at IGGR in my first year in dtr2 (2004)
2. Winning my first VLR race at Knoxville on 2/2005
3. WFO @ McKean win in 2009 I think

I'll think of the rest later. I'm trying tot hink of the ones where it surprised me and I was really excited after the race.
Team VLR - Racing since 2004

Re: Greatest Moment in DTR2 13 years 5 months ago #2363

maybe not my greatest moment, buy my favorite moment was when DR56 Don Ruth held me off for about 20 laps to beat me at I-55 in WoO sprints.

Re: Greatest Moment in DTR2 12 years 1 month ago #26631

Them were some good times back then.

Re: Greatest Moment in DTR2 12 years 1 month ago #26633

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

VLR_Shock wrote: Great question...this is gonna be hard to remember lol.

These are in no order even though they are numbered.

1. Winning the C Main at IGGR in my first year in dtr2 (2004)
2. Winning my first VLR race at Knoxville on 2/2005
3. WFO @ McKean win in 2009 I think

I'll think of the rest later. I'm trying tot hink of the ones where it surprised me and I was really excited after the race.

There you go Jim, my greatest moments ^^^ #1 happens to be winning a C Main
The following user(s) said Thank You: JFR_Jim

Re: Greatest Moment in DTR2 12 years 1 month ago #26658

• Starnes
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 33
#1 greatest moment in DTR2 HISTORY when I took out Dig after he took me out 3 weeks in a row! Yea I went backwards Yea I screwed some people up but Dig damn well deserved everything that happened that night!
he didn't slam you he didn't bump you he didn't nudge you he rubbed you and rubbin is racin!

Re: Greatest Moment in DTR2 12 years 1 month ago #26659

• VLR_Kp
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 58
My name is VLR KP and i am the VP of Talent Relations for team vlr and my number one moment on dtr2 was a nice sunday night at attica. I started dead last and worked my way around all 30 cars and passed wheel on the outside for the win at the line. Then i woke up and realized i slept through the damn vlr race!
The following user(s) said Thank You: SRF_Dirt!

Re: Greatest Moment in DTR2 12 years 1 month ago #26683

• F1yer
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • I fear no man,beast or evil, brother!
  • Thank you received: 364
i mentioned some memorable moments in another thread but i forgot this one.
VLR@Riverside (shock prob remembers better than me)
i think we used a froze car or somethin with 5 to go,shock restarted pole and i was outside and we had to use a few restarts .
Every start i would stuff it in turn 1 outside and hold him off down the back.On the Final restart allowed,i figured shock would stuff it in and try to move me up the track so on the start i dove into 1 slammed on the brakes and sure as shit there goes shock up the track banging off the wall and i cruised to victory.
Im sure shock can remember it better.
Better eat them fuckin vitamins kiddies.

Last edit: by F1yer.

Re: Greatest Moment in DTR2 12 years 1 month ago #26686

BLS_F1yer wrote: i mentioned some memorable moments in another thread but i forgot this one.
i think we used a froze car or somethin with 5 to go,shock restarted pole and i was outside and we had to use a few restarts .
Every start i would stuff it in turn 1 outside and hold him off down the back.On the Final restart allowed,i figured shock would stuff it in and try to move me up the track so on the start i dove into 1 slammed on the brakes and sure as shit there goes shock up the track banging off the wall and i cruised to victory.

that sounds like shock every race flyer
liftins for pussies, dont let no one tell you otherwise
The following user(s) said Thank You: JFR_Jim

Re: Greatest Moment in DTR2 12 years 1 month ago #26687

Me winning the 100$ race at terre haute and multiple vlr wins, they are tough to get wins always feels good to win them :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: VLR_Shock

Re: Greatest Moment in DTR2 12 years 1 month ago #26690

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

BLS_F1yer wrote: i mentioned some memorable moments in another thread but i forgot this one.

Yes I remember it better, unfortunately. It was before the A Main started and we were starting 1 - 2

The first two hot laps I went all out going into turn 1 to clear you since the bottom was the fastest groove. Well you would just let up and get behind me and cross me over going into turn 3 and pass me.

So for the feature I thought I would OUTSMART YOU. So I was like OK I'll just let up at the start too so he can't tuck in behind me and do a crossover. Well you decided you were gonna floor it instead of lifting and crossing me over in the feature.

So the green flag waved and I didn't go, and you did and blew by me on the outside before turn 1. The rest was history :( That might be my top 5 worst moments on dtr2 :lol:

Last edit: by VLR_Shock.

Re: Greatest Moment in DTR2 12 years 1 month ago #26691

• F1yer
  • Muscle
  • Muscle

VLR_Shock wrote:

Yes I remember it better, unfortunately. It was before the A Main started and we were starting 1 - 2

The first two hot laps I went all out going into turn 1 to clear you since the bottom was the fastest groove. Well you would just let up and get behind me and cross me over going into turn 3 and pass me.

So for the feature I thought I would OUTSMART YOU. So I was like OK I'll just let up at the start too so he can't tuck in behind me and do a crossover. Well you decided you were gonna floor it instead of lifting and crossing me over in the feature.

So the green flag waved and I didn't go, and you did and blew by me on the outside before turn 1. The rest was history :( That might be my top 5 worst moments on dtr2 :lol:

lol yeh my memory sucks here recently....glad you can remember my greatest moments in DTR2 since i cant!

Re: Greatest Moment in DTR2 12 years 1 month ago #26692

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

BLS_F1yer wrote:

VLR_Shock wrote:

lol yeh my memory sucks here recently....glad you can remember my greatest moments in DTR2 since i cant!

Yeah I can remember very few things but that one still haunts me lol

Re: Greatest Moment in DTR2 12 years 1 month ago #26694

• F1yer
  • Muscle
  • Muscle

VLR_Shock wrote:

BLS_F1yer wrote:

VLR_Shock wrote:

Yeah I can remember very few things but that one still haunts me lol

That race was a classic.Short track racin at its best!

Re: Greatest Moment in DTR2 12 years 1 month ago #26744

Sounds funny as hell hurt my tummy readin what you Goof's said!!
Greezy/Comet #4 Slidell La.

Re: Greatest Moment in DTR2 12 years 1 month ago #26811

• Icefighter
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Dirt is for Racin, Asphalt is for getting there.
  • Thank you received: 143
Shock, I dont know if you remember this or not, but you and I tied for points at XCR and I won the championship on the strength of 6 wins to your 4. You and I totally dominated that series that season!
So we finish 18 and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, 'Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know.' And he says, 'Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that goin' for me, which is nice

Re: Greatest Moment in DTR2 12 years 1 month ago #26812

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
Yes I remember and yes it was gayyyy

Re: Greatest Moment in DTR2 12 years 1 month ago #26813

• Icefighter
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
It was only gay because you lost :D
So we finish 18 and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, 'Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know.' And he says, 'Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that goin' for me, which is nice
The following user(s) said Thank You: SRF_Dirt!, JFR_Jim

Re: Greatest Moment in DTR2 12 years 1 month ago #26815

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
All your guys top 5 best memories are my top 5 worst memories, SMH
The following user(s) said Thank You: SRF_Dirt!

Re: Greatest Moment in DTR2 12 years 1 month ago #26816

• Icefighter
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
It wouldnt have mattered if I had won that one or lost that was a hell of a season and a lot of fun!

• Page:
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.310 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 19 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form