Sunday, May 12, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Re: when did u start? 12 years 1 week ago #29517

Played drt1 for years.....Took a 3 or 4 year break then dtr 2 came out and i got it the same day - ranit for about a year then took off several years. So basically on and off since dtr !
Greezy/Comet #4 Slidell La.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: when did u start? 12 years 1 week ago #29518

• Icefighter
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Dirt is for Racin, Asphalt is for getting there.
  • Thank you received: 143
I got DTR in 2001 and was hell against the computer. I never used any sets and played it against the computer for 4 months and then my dad came over to race and thought it turned like a real car and broke my steering wheel off!!! So I didnt play anymore until July 2006 when I got DTR2 and once again I was hell against the computer and noticed the multi-player button and decided to go see how good i was against real players. I found out really quick what a good set would do cause I was convinced the people was cheating when I was getting lapped every race. I was told to go to EVR and get some sets. I was instantly competitive with the middle of the pack guys and I was then HOOKED!!! As I got better people would start hooking me up with sets and then Xpress gave me his and I started winning and running leagues. The rest as they say is history!!!
So we finish 18 and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, 'Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know.' And he says, 'Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that goin' for me, which is nice

Re: when did u start? 12 years 1 week ago #29520

• Lazy3
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • "Call me the Breeze"
  • Thank you received: 46
I started yesterday I think :huh: n if my friends have thier way I'll be done by tomarrow :(

Re: when did u start? 12 years 1 week ago #29521

• Icefighter
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Dirt is for Racin, Asphalt is for getting there.
  • Thank you received: 143
I still love ya lazy!
So we finish 18 and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, 'Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know.' And he says, 'Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that goin' for me, which is nice

Re: when did u start? 12 years 1 week ago #29522

• Lazy3
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • "Call me the Breeze"
  • Thank you received: 46

Icefighter wrote: I still love ya lazy!

:blush:

Re: when did u start? 12 years 1 week ago #29529

• Gei$ler
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 221

Lazy3 wrote: I started yesterday I think :huh: n if my friends have thier way I'll be done by tomarrow :(

Sorry I posted that you had shut your series down, I was just going off what I heard last night, which was out of line and should have came from you if it was true. Sorry for spreading rumors.

Re: when did u start? 12 years 1 week ago #29536

You are soo old Al...!!! Good one.. Nice thread too McGee.. Gee, you've been racin' long too... Don't post often so I'll shout my head off.

I Started with NaSCAR RACING IN 1999 BUT WHEN THE INTERNET HAPPENED IN MY HOUSEHOLD i LEARNED TO SURF AND FINALLY TRACKED DOWN A dEMO OF dtrsc.. sO COOL. (This blasted keyboard!!!) Anyhow, it was 2000 when I got on the dirt. Then I Downloaed the Auzzie version and I was totally hoooked from then on in. (That was because it had cars in it.. Hehe.) Not slammin Sprints aye guys but honestly.., only one type of body to race??? That's boring!!! Enjoyed it even more after I got the Demo of DTR2 in 2002 then while I lived in Perth WA in Aussie (Only 4 years.. Visit Kwinana Beach Quit Multiplex if you ever go.. Cool track) That's when I discovered a box set in a gaming shop witch had Leadfoot and Pinball as well as DTRSC and DTR2 inside. Pretty cool ha... Well from then on, it was make this and make that and tailor the game to suit myself. Too much of a Kiwi Speedway fan at heart... Aye Brad Penn...!!! Gotta be a Hawkesbay driver, ha... I see U onlined... That's how one learns, you know. What a game. Be even better if I got my game fully back.. Oh well... Crap happens.

Re: when did u start? 12 years 1 week ago #29543

• SKM_18
  • Late Model
  • Late Model
  • Thank you received: 23
I started in 2005 after running offline for awhile and learned that you could race online. I was banned from everything but the browser from 2005-2007 but with the help of alot of people over the years I got myself straight and am where I am today.

Re: when did u start? 12 years 1 week ago #29545

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Team VLR - Racing since 2004
  • Thank you received: 483

BLS_18 wrote: I started in 2005 after running offline for awhile and learned that you could race online. I was banned from everything but the browser from 2005-2007 but with the help of alot of people over the years I got myself straight and am where I am today.

Sounds more like a recovering alcoholic
Team VLR - Racing since 2004
The following user(s) said Thank You: JFR_Jim

Re: when did u start? 12 years 1 week ago #29547

lmfao - same addiction different hang over !!
Greezy/Comet #4 Slidell La.

Re: when did u start? 12 years 1 week ago #29552

In this order, I started playing DTRSC when it first came out I think I was probably about 7 or 8 years old then I realized DTR1 was out in stores and my dad bought it for me on my 9th Birthday and I played the offline series (never knew about online racing). Eventually DTR2 came out, I went and cut my neighbors grass so I could get the money to buy it and the day I bought it I also saw the Leadfoot game and me and my cousin Blake (WR) got really into that, downloaded the ghost trucks which would tote the LF wheel (thought that was really cool) then my mom went on a cleaning spree one day after I hadn't played my games in a very long and she threw them away on "accident" so finally 3 days after my birthday in 2009 WR showed me there was a download and we both got it and started playing online at the same time and I raced without sets, got banned by Karl cause I was being VERY disrespectful cause I was in the way with no sets but I didn't wanna hear it. Finally he unbanned me a few days later and I got on and talked with Doit 7 (Buck) and boy did he help me out. I was on keys and he told me download his key sets and about 2 days after getting them I was hanging with the field, winning a few browser races then got really fast at Rodeo on them. Raced my first league race at Rodeo for VLR and I was on keys and in my heat it was Wheel, McGee, and me in 3rd, I did a bump and run on McGee and caught Wheels draft and I bumped him a little going into 1 and 2 then going off in turn 3 and 4 McGee got his payback and sent me for a loop (needless to say I had words with him and Mama T in vent) and I still transfered from the B main to the A main and finished 6th. About 3 days later I got into browser again and had a talk to McGee and he pretty much ended up being my best friend on the game and I've looked up to him ever since. He helped me on anything I needed, was nice as could be to me (still is) and showed me what "clean" racing really is and I thank him for that and after a little while me and Mama T straightened things out soon after I made Ryan his first skin for the game. I can honestly say Rusty and his family are my favorite people on here next to the VLR team and the rest of the community and I know I made a bad name for myself when I was on TXR, I showed hatred towards Karl when I really shouldn't have and I have no hatred for him now. He was also one who helped me with a lot on this game, he allowed me to be on Doit and I got mad and left over 2 people on that team who was giving me a bad name and I took a lot of it out on Karl when he had nothing to do with it. So I wanna thank the DTR2 community and everyone for accepting me even after my rants when I was on TXR. I didn't realize I've been racing online for 3 years now it doesn't seem that long
Mississippi Bad Boy

Re: when did u start? 12 years 1 week ago #29553

yo woods can you convert my gen5 skin to bls ss and tnl 2k12?

Re: when did u start? 12 years 1 week ago #29555

VLR JW wrote: yo woods can you convert my gen5 skin to bls ss and tnl 2k12?

The skin your using now or the one I made for you?
Mississippi Bad Boy

Re: when did u start? 12 years 1 week ago #29557

the one im using now or hell both of them.....and i seemed to have lost the bls ss chassis cant find it on vlr anywhere to dl you wouldnt happen to have it would you lol

Re: when did u start? 12 years 1 week ago #29558

I never redownloaded that chassis when I got my new PC months back. If its not under the BLS Chassis in the downloads try checking the BLS website. It has to be somewhere around here
Mississippi Bad Boy

Re: when did u start? 12 years 1 week ago #29559

aight will do thanks man

• Page:
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.219 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 57 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form