Monday, May 20, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Re: DTR2 IS NEVER GONNA DIE!!!!!! 12 years 4 months ago #19141

Yeah its one of those, shows the temperature on the front of the tower, has a little digital meter. I'm not having that ping issue and all that with this computer either, my old one was a lap top but it crashed, which i'm happy about cause it got me to break down and get my new computer
Mississippi Bad Boy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: DTR2 IS NEVER GONNA DIE!!!!!! 12 years 3 weeks ago #28754

its still around :laugh:

Re: DTR2 IS NEVER GONNA DIE!!!!!! 12 years 3 weeks ago #28759

rfactor 2 will definetly cause dtr2 to die
liftins for pussies, dont let no one tell you otherwise

Re: DTR2 IS NEVER GONNA DIE!!!!!! 12 years 3 weeks ago #28761

SRF_Dirt! wrote: rfactor 2 will definetly cause dtr2 to die

thems fightin words pal
The following user(s) said Thank You: WFO Rainman, SRF_Dirt!

Re: DTR2 IS NEVER GONNA DIE!!!!!! 12 years 3 weeks ago #28765

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Team VLR - Racing since 2004
  • Thank you received: 483
They said that about rFactor 1...
Team VLR - Racing since 2004
The following user(s) said Thank You: Icefighter, WFO Rainman

Re: DTR2 IS NEVER GONNA DIE!!!!!! 12 years 3 weeks ago #28770

• Lazy3
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • "Call me the Breeze"
  • Thank you received: 46

SRF_Dirt! wrote: rfactor 2 will definetly cause dtr2 to die

DIRT!...D*mn*t Boy take your meds! :woohoo:

Re: DTR2 IS NEVER GONNA DIE!!!!!! 12 years 3 weeks ago #28771

• J-MAC
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • The Fan Favorite
  • Thank you received: 296
Just the opposite Dirt. When Rfactor2 comes out and you go over there, you'll drive everybody away and they'll come here trying to get away from you. :laugh:
A main wins: 151*'

B main wins: 50

C main wins: 5

D main wins: 1

Dash wins: 133

Heat race wins: 339***

Championships: 15*
The following user(s) said Thank You: SRF_Dirt!, Lazy3, VLR_Woods

Re: DTR2 IS NEVER GONNA DIE!!!!!! 12 years 3 weeks ago #28817

VLR_Shock wrote: Well, honestly, DTR2 IS better. And I am actually good at rFactor, too. If you judge the games by RACING and strictly racing, DTR2 is light years better. And first and foremost that's why I play the game is to race, not look at how shiny my car looks, or dodge 10 drivers all over the track that usually would be in the b main in dtr2!

Please don't let this guy fool ya, he absolutely sucks at rFactor, he is always begging me for setups and stuff.

But seriously Jason, why so much animosity? The DLM and Boz Sprint cars are 2nd to none when it comes to realism. Im sorry you don't like rFactor, but that's no reason to be all flagrant and enraged when posting about it. I enjoy both DTR 2 and rFactor, both good games, but the mods I mentioned, based on my experiences are as realistic as I've seen in a dirt sim ever.

Re: DTR2 IS NEVER GONNA DIE!!!!!! 12 years 3 weeks ago #28820

• BLS v6!
  • BLS v6!'s Avatar Topic Author
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • I want on tha PORCH!!!
  • Thank you received: 82

dizzle wrote:

VLR_Shock wrote: Well, honestly, DTR2 IS better. And I am actually good at rFactor, too. If you judge the games by RACING and strictly racing, DTR2 is light years better. And first and foremost that's why I play the game is to race, not look at how shiny my car looks, or dodge 10 drivers all over the track that usually would be in the b main in dtr2!

Please don't let this guy fool ya, he absolutely sucks at rFactor, he is always begging me for setups and stuff.

But seriously Jason, why so much animosity? The DLM and Boz Sprint cars are 2nd to none when it comes to realism. Im sorry you don't like rFactor, but that's no reason to be all flagrant and enraged when posting about it. I enjoy both DTR 2 and rFactor, both good games, but the mods I mentioned, based on my experiences are as realistic as I've seen in a dirt sim ever.

THAT WAS 9 MONTHS AGO!!!!! And if you could read and was on here 9 months ago, you would have heard a certain person Bashing DTR2, and that is how this thread was made 9 MONTHS AGO!!!
"Shakespeare"
A Coward Dies a thousand deaths! A hero? Only one!
"Charles Woods"
It's Better to Die a Hero, than Live as a Coward!!!

Re: DTR2 IS NEVER GONNA DIE!!!!!! 12 years 3 weeks ago #28823

BLS v6! wrote:

dizzle wrote:

THAT WAS 9 MONTHS AGO!!!!! And if you could read and was on here 9 months ago, you would have heard a certain person Bashing DTR2, and that is how this thread was made 9 MONTHS AGO!!!

sorry i pulled a jfr jim and brought a topic back from the dead :blink:
The following user(s) said Thank You: JFR_Jim

Re: DTR2 IS NEVER GONNA DIE!!!!!! 12 years 3 weeks ago #28826

yes dtr2 has great racing but you cant mess with much i wanna be able to change everything on a car like how much fuel is in the gas tank, different tire compounds, springs and try different shock combinations and change the rebound rate in them
liftins for pussies, dont let no one tell you otherwise

Re: DTR2 IS NEVER GONNA DIE!!!!!! 12 years 3 weeks ago #28886

• J-MAC
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • The Fan Favorite
  • Thank you received: 296
Those are all options in DTR2.....minus the amount of gas in the tank.....we kinda have an unlimited supply here. :P
A main wins: 151*'

B main wins: 50

C main wins: 5

D main wins: 1

Dash wins: 133

Heat race wins: 339***

Championships: 15*

Re: DTR2 IS NEVER GONNA DIE!!!!!! 12 years 3 weeks ago #28888

• kmars
  • 4-cylinder
  • 4-cylinder
  • kmars28338@aol.com
  • Thank you received: 1
I am glad of that, trying to learn this stuff, do u go to Fonda? Ill be there this sat with the CRSA sprints, i m the flagger and comp director, Ken Marshall
Ken Marshall

Re: DTR2 IS NEVER GONNA DIE!!!!!! 12 years 3 weeks ago #28891

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Team VLR - Racing since 2004
  • Thank you received: 483
Welcome to the site Ken. Have you tried any of the new tracks in your area like OCFS and Five Mile Point? If so what do you think of them?
Team VLR - Racing since 2004

Re: DTR2 IS NEVER GONNA DIE!!!!!! 12 years 3 weeks ago #28910

• Racer5x
  • Limited Late
  • Limited Late
  • Let it EAT!!
  • Thank you received: 2
We'll...this is how I see it...
I race Micro Sprints FYI, and I really think that rFactor drives really "DARTY" and "OVER The TOP". For an example when you barely get on the gas in a UMP Modified the front end stands up...this never happens hardly in real life. Maybe the Left Front a little when in a turn but thats it. I saw a video on youtube of a late model doing a wheelie and stuff like that. The good thing about rfactor is the Details, and Graphix on the game. The best thing about DTR2 is that you can play it on about any computer ever...for an example I had a Good computer, well it took a crap on me so I dug out my old Mini Laptop and thats what I have been racing on for a couple months now. B)
I also think that DTR2 will never be passed by rFactor becuase how easy it is to make addons for and everything. It may be 10 years old...but with all the new updates and downloads its like a new game every year. I think thats what people are missing. They say well thats an old game. Yeah but you get all new tracks basically every year, new skins, chassis etc. I have done lots and lots of testing on other sims and this is by far the best. I like the NW BLS Sprints, and the BLS USMTS mods the best! Thanks guys for Keeping DTR2 alive!!!! B)
Thanks,
Corey
The following user(s) said Thank You: VLR_Shock

Re: DTR2 IS NEVER GONNA DIE!!!!!! 12 years 3 weeks ago #28913

BLS v6! wrote:

dizzle wrote:

Reading is over rated......

Re: DTR2 IS NEVER GONNA DIE!!!!!! 12 years 3 weeks ago #28914

• kmars
  • 4-cylinder
  • 4-cylinder
  • kmars28338@aol.com
  • Thank you received: 1
yes I have tried OCFS and 5 mile as they r upstate NY tracks, I have 14 years as the head starter @ OCFS and now I have3 shows this year at 5 mile just have to reload everything as my puter crashed last night and have to start all over again, I tried down loaded the advance auto parts series and that did it, i did something wrong but dont know what...oh well stop by and say HI Ill be at Fonda this weekend, I do the sprints CRSA and thanks for the reply
:laugh:
Ken Marshall

Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.279 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 22 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form