Monday, May 20, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Re: DTR2 IS NEVER GONNA DIE!!!!!! 12 years 10 months ago #8250

• BLS v6!
  • BLS v6!'s Avatar Topic Author
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • I want on tha PORCH!!!
  • Thank you received: 82
LMGDAO!!!!!!! Over a game???????????????? Get a grip bro!!! I have raced all of rfactors mods, from SCE to INDY to F1 to legends. I just can't stand the frame rates and I am NOT going to spend a lot of money to buy a new PC, I mean mines 2 years old it may be jurassic by now, but with a 7 - 12 frame rate wth DSL is crazzzzzzzy
"Shakespeare"
A Coward Dies a thousand deaths! A hero? Only one!
"Charles Woods"
It's Better to Die a Hero, than Live as a Coward!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: DTR2 IS NEVER GONNA DIE!!!!!! 12 years 10 months ago #8251

• xxx
  • xxx
  • Thank you received: 6
xxx

Re: DTR2 IS NEVER GONNA DIE!!!!!! 12 years 10 months ago #8253

• RowDy
  • Late Model
  • Late Model
  • Thank you received: 1
Naw..not gettin mad over a game..Just tired of ppl cry'n cuz they found assholes on rfactor and then wanna come back on here sayen dtr2 is better..its fkin stupid..yall on this forum always was a critic towards me always sayen dont go down to their level man..nawww man just aint worth it..but when yall go to a game that has assholes in it JUST LIKE DTR2 does..yall wanna get on here and talk about it puttin it out like dtr2 has no assholes who play it,no issues, no nothing..and its stupid..wish yall would just sit back and FIND AND LEARN the ISSUES THAT EACH GAME HAS...just bash a game cuz of 2 dumb reasons..which is oh they got assholes and oh someone is sayen dtr2 is gonna die..Its fkin stupid..and i aint never not once said that dtr2 is better than rfactor..aint never not once said that rfactor is better than dtr2..and i aint sayen that u said i did..so lets get that clear now...but damn..atleast i took the time to find the facts for each game and not just jump the damn gun and get stupid reason over a game..
I Know Im great and I can say that and it be 100% true..Cuz if i was'nt so great..You would've found someone else to hate on by now!!..Nuff Said.

Re: DTR2 IS NEVER GONNA DIE!!!!!! 12 years 10 months ago #8255

• BLS v6!
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • I want on tha PORCH!!!
Man you are lost!!!! Woodall got on here bashing DTR2 because ICE said something, I retalliated!!!! I'm just backing up my favorite game!!!! NO ONE HERE IS CRYING!!!! JUST FREAKING TIRED OF THE BASHING!!!! AINT NO ONE criticizing you Boot, you put yourself into someting that your are completely lost in!!!! And that is what forums are about right??? I was just pointing out the facts!!! And I really don't know any assholes on DTR2 or anyone that wont help., I mean some people have rude personalties, but I can't say they are assholes because I have no idea what they do in the daily lives, but anytime I have ever seen anyone wanting help on here, THEY GOT IT!!! Only help I have ever gotten in rfactor was from the DTR2 guys lmfao!!!
"Shakespeare"
"Charles Woods"

Re: DTR2 IS NEVER GONNA DIE!!!!!! 12 years 10 months ago #8256

• BLS v6!
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • I want on tha PORCH!!!
I only cry when I don't have BUD or I stub my toe damnit!!!
"Shakespeare"
"Charles Woods"

Last edit: by BLS v6!.

Re: DTR2 IS NEVER GONNA DIE!!!!!! 12 years 10 months ago #8257

• BLS v6!
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • I want on tha PORCH!!!
BTW BOOT,

:kiss: I LOVE YOU TOO :kiss:

:lol: Your the only one I can get to argue with me :lol:
"Shakespeare"
"Charles Woods"

Last edit: by BLS v6!.

Re: DTR2 IS NEVER GONNA DIE!!!!!! 12 years 10 months ago #8258

• RowDy
  • Late Model
  • Late Model
  • Thank you received: 1
I aint lost..and i know exactly what comment ur talkin about cuz we was all in teamspeak last night..and woods said something..then Ice said something about woods editing tracks and stuff..well woods told us about it and asked bryan "didnt you get caught editing tracks awhile back at a league race" and bryan said yes...then woods said well Ice said that I was the one who got caught and i think he meant it to you,i dont think he payed attention to the name....and then Bryan said well i'll get on there and give a piece of my mind..so no..im not lost...but im done..anythin else u needa say..u know where to find me..tired of makin a dumb topic public...so take it how u want...
I Know Im great and I can say that and it be 100% true..Cuz if i was'nt so great..You would've found someone else to hate on by now!!..Nuff Said.

Re:DTR2 IS NEVER GONNA DIE!!!!!! 12 years 10 months ago #8259

Not that I race DTR2 right now, and I probably shouldn't jump into this debate but I am anyways.
I would have to say DTR2 is more racey than RFactor I did my share of racing over there for about a month had help from some fast guys and still couldn't compete with the guys that are winning all day every day. RFactor has better graphics ( what game honestly doesn't have better graphics than DTR2 ). RFactor is based off of asphalt physics and is run off of asphalt physics engines..so if you are trying to race DIRT cars then that contradicts itself... DTR2 is more a tightly nit community than RFactor from what I have experienced, yes I left DTR2 for iRacing, but who hasn't needed to get a break from family for a bit. The fact that F1 and Shock and all the other editors are making multi grooved tracks for DTR2 makes the racing better than the single grooved tracks over on RFactor. Chassis I cant say I have ran all of the chassis that are available over on RFactor nor have I ran all of the new ones for DTR2. But the chassis that were out a few months back when I was running here were pretty dang racey. JMO

Re:DTR2 IS NEVER GONNA DIE!!!!!! 12 years 10 months ago #8262

• BLS v6!
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • I want on tha PORCH!!!
I am laughing so hard it's ridiculous That's Funny CHIT!!!!!
"Shakespeare"
"Charles Woods"

Last edit: by Icefighter.

Re:DTR2 IS NEVER GONNA DIE!!!!!! 12 years 10 months ago #8291

• F1yer
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • I fear no man,beast or evil, brother!
  • Thank you received: 364
it is possible to make rfacor tracks multigroove if you know what ur doin.i have 1 now that has 3 grooves im just trying to find out who to ask for permission so i can release it or not....but...even on multigroove tracks in rfactor the game is still so line and angle sensative if you mess up a little bit ur toast and all you can do is sit back and hope the guy ahead of u fks up too.dtr2 makes for better racing because its not as angle sensative and the draft.the angle sensative part is the asphault part of rfactor and we all know dirt racing doesnt have as much draft as dtr2 but there is always draft at speeds over 55mph.its all a matter of preference in what everyone likes ot run or not to run.i like racing dtrf to get a more real feel as in physics but dtr2 for door to door all out great racing in anyones eyes.if nascar had racing as good as dtr2 has nascar owners would not have to worry one bit about sponsors and people filling the stands.
Better eat them fuckin vitamins kiddies.

Re: DTR2 IS NEVER GONNA DIE!!!!!! 12 years 10 months ago #8324

• Icefighter
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Dirt is for Racin, Asphalt is for getting there.
  • Thank you received: 143
TXR_RowDy wrote:

Jason..I love ya like a bro man..really do..But nobody said that dtr2 is gonna just completely die out...Some ppl just want to try something differnt other than a 10 year old game..Just like me and my team..We're goin to rfactor..But we're also stayen in dtr2 just to put on a few runs for ppl who wanna come out for the hell of it if they get bored..Now i will say a couple things about both games.

Rfactor is a game that sims a real race car as close as possible (FOR SOME CARS) not all,thats a given.I do see a downside to that cause real racers thats raced a dirtcar catch on how to drive that game cause it comes natural to them quicker than it does for ppl are are only computer game experts cause there is a big difference in that..So thats one down side to the game.The 2nd downside is yes,the glitching is a problem to some but its not the game,its your computer or the internet itself to where it probably does not match up with the game requirements just like every game has requirments for a computer or internet to run a game right..I've seen ppl ping so High that they car looks like its skipping across the track and then they just disappear..In dtr2..If your ping is high,your car is spinning and taking ppl out and then if you lose connection,your froze on the track and then the race is ruined,in rfactor..if you lose connection..your car leaves completely allowing racers to keep racing with no concern of of a car being stuck on the track...Now I have been hearing alot of ppl talk about the "assholes" in rfactor with sets and other things making it seem like Dtr2 has the best helpers in the world..News Flash..thats the dumbest statement i've heard yet...Yes,I've witnessed drivers ask for help and sets and guys running tags would just be COMPLETE DOUCHE BAGS...BUT..the SAME kinda personalities ARE IN DTR2 as well!..ANY GAME IS THE SAME and common sense to anyone should know that IT ALL DEPENDS on who you race with the most and take the time to actually get to know the person that basically tells you and lets you know who you want to race with..You have to search around for the right ppl..Rfactor has the ppl..and so does dtr2..When i 1st started..i dealt with that same problem with ppl scared to give out sets or give any kinda help..and thankfully and i say it with pride that when i was on XCR the ONE GUY who took me under his wing with ANY help i needed was basically the person that i've called my dad on this game was XCR_26 aka SLINGIN'DIRT!!!!..Which im sure the ppl who know him know who im talking about!..So yes..it goes BOTH WAYS for both games...Rfactor has its ppl who are complete assholes who wanna give no help..but so does dtr2..they're both in the SAME BOAT if ya think about it..they're games thats got OR getting old and ppl are migrating to another game..thats how it always goes..And just cause ppl are coming to dtr2 dont mean that they've left the other game..just means they're willing to try something different..Just like ppl in dtr2 who races over in rfactor..they still race in dtr2..so it does'nt make dtr2 "better" and have the "better" ppl in it just cause some new ppl are coming over..just means they wanna try soemthing different while still putting their focus on the game that they already play...So honestly..there's not one game thats better than the other...Its just one thats older than the other..Both games have issues with ppl who cant race..Both games have issues with assholes who aint willing to help..So with this said..i really hope i explained it good enough that noone should be sitting here trying to judge that dtr2 Sh*t done stink..cuz it has its problems with ppl just like ANY game would.

Still love ya Jason! :laugh:

I can agree that every game has its issues and DTR2 is no different. 10 cars to a server, glitching, ways to cheat, 10 cars to a server (oh wait i already said that. But the thing I cant agree with is that people are not willing to give up their sets. The top players in the game have their sets right here in the downloads section. I cant speak for the others but mine are the exact sets that I run. And as long as people are willing to take advice there are a number of people on here that will help out in any way possible. I dont know how many times ive given out my set only to finish 2nd to the guy that I gave it to.
So we finish 18 and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, 'Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know.' And he says, 'Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that goin' for me, which is nice

Re: DTR2 IS NEVER GONNA DIE!!!!!! 12 years 10 months ago #8326

• Icefighter
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
The #1 thing about DTR2 is the RACING. No other game can you run side by side lap after lap. Any of the Rfactor games have 1 fast line...Iracing has 1 fast line but you can pass. DTR2 has 2-3 fast lines on most the newer tracks. Im still amazed at what the new track editors are able to do with these tracks. Great Job guys and keep the tracks coming!
So we finish 18 and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, 'Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know.' And he says, 'Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that goin' for me, which is nice

Re: DTR2 IS NEVER GONNA DIE!!!!!! 12 years 10 months ago #8327

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Team VLR - Racing since 2004
  • Thank you received: 483
Yep all my sets are real a lot of people have gotten better with them, too. I know Tony, BW42, and BLS_34 use them a lot and they are fast now and I'm sure some others. And Wheels are probably not his real sets since they suck. But yeah me and McGee were side by side every lap even on the straightaways at Knoxville 2k11 the other day until a froze car hit him and they didn't restart?!
Team VLR - Racing since 2004

Re:DTR2 IS NEVER GONNA DIE!!!!!! 12 years 10 months ago #8329

• BLS v6!
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • I want on tha PORCH!!!
My sets are real, I made the from EVR_RP (Karl's) 2009 default setups!
"Shakespeare"
"Charles Woods"

Re:DTR2 IS NEVER GONNA DIE!!!!!! 12 years 10 months ago #8347

• Icefighter
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
Is anyone else having trouble loading this entire page? Im only able to see about 1/2 the text

Re:DTR2 IS NEVER GONNA DIE!!!!!! 12 years 10 months ago #8348

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
Same here except I see all but the first two letters or so, weird. All the rest look normal

Re:DTR2 IS NEVER GONNA DIE!!!!!! 12 years 10 months ago #8349

• Icefighter
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
I fixed it

Re:DTR2 IS NEVER GONNA DIE!!!!!! 12 years 10 months ago #8350

• Dirtfan21
  • Street Stock
  • Street Stock
  • The Maynardville Missile
  • Thank you received: 0
I ain't saying anything bad about wither one but I have had Dtr2 and I just sucked at it. And I kept trying and couldn't get any faster. But in rFactor I just seemed like I could understand how to set the car up sometimes and with the DTRfactor it isn't easy to keep up but you gotta keep running them you will get faster eventually. I wanna get back into Dtr2 but I just dont have the money to buy it again and with all of these tracks and cars now I couldn't stand it with my computer. It takes time to get good at what you do like Dtr2. B)
Say I Wont.
Tell me that I can't do it. Tell me that I shouldn't even try. Tell me that it's impossible. Tell me the risk is too high, the challenge too much, or the feat too high. Tell me that I won't do it... And I win.

Re:DTR2 IS NEVER GONNA DIE!!!!!! 12 years 10 months ago #8351

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
...Free download right here on the site.

Re:DTR2 IS NEVER GONNA DIE!!!!!! 12 years 10 months ago #8352

• Dirtfan21
  • Street Stock
  • Street Stock
  • The Maynardville Missile
  • Thank you received: 0
I tried it and it never would work for me..
Say I Wont.
Tell me that I can't do it. Tell me that I shouldn't even try. Tell me that it's impossible. Tell me the risk is too high, the challenge too much, or the feat too high. Tell me that I won't do it... And I win.

Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.236 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 22 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form