Saturday, May 18, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Not Gonna Lie 12 years 8 months ago #11704

• king*
  • king*'s Avatar Topic Author
  • Late Model
  • Late Model
  • Thank you received: 6
Earlier today, me and VLR_Kp were in a room racing Mods, and we locked it to 2, i then left, came back and told kp what i was doing, what i did was i put a Gen 3 skin on a Concept Modified Chassis, which when me and kp were racing each other, i was wayyy faster, but he knew what i was doing. i explained to him how it was done and stuff. and we raced at several tracks with the room locked down @ 2. Kp did not do it, he was just curious how i did it, and who told me how to do it. i explained to him, What you do is go into the default Gen3 skin's STR file and change the Car too modified1. so in the game it would show up DW_NSDRA_1_MSTR_LM1[Stanger]. you would get caught as soon as you used it in a league if anyone in the room had the least bit of Common Sense. We had been doing it in a VLR server, and shock had noticed what we Were doing, and caught on. I Have never done this in a league Race or in the browser except for today, and the room was locked down with kp and it was informed to him what i was doing. It can only be done in OPEN class, no league ik of runs there class on open. The words already out cause shock got the Wrong idea...but i understand why he thought it. But instead of being looked at the wrong way, i figured id come clean instead of pulling a woodall and denying it, Yes, even tho it was in a locked room of 2 people and he knew what i was doing, ya i did Cheat. but i didnt plan on using it in a League race, and never have. Obviously if i wouldve used this in a league, i wouldve won one by now. lol...but instead of denying it and trying to hide what i did, im coming clean and telling you how to prevent it from happening in your leagues, just keeep the classs on LATES. &your good. seeens how im already getting people acting like pricks towards me now, im gonna just kinda expect it, but hopefully this will earn some of the respect backk..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Not Gonna Lie 12 years 8 months ago #11710

• J-MAC
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • The Fan Favorite
  • Thank you received: 296
Thats cheating? How is that cheating? (from what I gathered) You put a late model skin on a modified. All that will do is give you one heck of a weird looking skin. Then you ran a late model after changing the chassis STR to make it a Modified instead of a late model. Doing that should affect how the car runs or handles. I took a Big Block Mod, edited it so that chassis can run in the Concept mods....The concept mod was actually faster than the big block mod so it wasn't an advantage.......I don't see how making a gen 3 run with Modifieds can make it faster......can somebody who knows more about the game explain here? Or did I just read it wrong?
A main wins: 151*'

B main wins: 50

C main wins: 5

D main wins: 1

Dash wins: 133

Heat race wins: 339***

Championships: 15*

Re: Not Gonna Lie 12 years 8 months ago #11712

• king*
  • Late Model
  • Late Model
if it were me and you in a room, wed be racing and on your screen youd see me racing a gen3, but on my screen id be in a modifed, so at the end of the race, id be way faster cause rlly i ran a mod the whole race, but you thought i was in a gen 3. ya know?

Re: Not Gonna Lie 12 years 8 months ago #11714

• J-MAC
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • The Fan Favorite
Ohhhhh. Alright. Now I see what you did.

Re: Not Gonna Lie 12 years 8 months ago #11716

• F1yer
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • I fear no man,beast or evil, brother!
  • Thank you received: 364
king these are your words from the original im from kp
king*> hard to explain
<v95> do u think anyone else is doin this?
<king*> no way
<king*> cause ive never seen a league
<king*> A main
<king*> be on Open class
<v95> haha so u gunna try it?
<king*> if someone ever leaves it on open
<king*> lol

and in your original forum post u say this"but i didnt plan on using it in a League race, and never have"

If your not gonna cheat dont even look for ways to cheat.If your gonna look for ways to cheat you might as well be called out as a cheater.
Better eat them fuckin vitamins kiddies.

Last edit: by F1yer.

Re: Not Gonna Lie 12 years 8 months ago #11719

• king*
  • Late Model
  • Late Model
Joe, you think idk what my original words were? like i said, ive NEVER seen a league who leaves there class open...and like i also said, im not gonna sit and deny what i did like woodall cause im not a pansi about it....its pretty obvious im not cheating in leagues, cause if so, i think ida made more then 25% of the races ive been trying for the past 3 years...and i didnt look for ways to cheat...so get your facts straight, an old racer "DT77" messaged me saying to check it out and said he used to do this, and told me how to do it, so ya in a locked room with one other person, i told him what i was doing...and did it. but like you said i mindswell be called out as a cheater, welll, quite honestly i could give a flyin F what you wanna call me, i came out admitting to it so the story came from the 1st source...so like i said go ahead and call me what you want, thats perfectly ffine, and i guess i understand why..although im not gonna fight with a grown man over a video game either, so whatever you wanna call me or think of me, thats perfectly fine, but that dont mean im gonna go and wreck ya everytime i ever see you or race you, and im not gonna be a Prick to you in the way you wanted to be towards me. so what im saying is, i guess im gonna be the bigger man then the 30-40 yr old dude im arguin with.

Re: Not Gonna Lie 12 years 8 months ago #11720

• JFR 4H
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • I'm On One
  • Thank you received: 118
dont really see where F1 was argueing with you? lol just stating what he knew/was told. lolll
It's such a shame, They gonn miss this plane.

Re: Not Gonna Lie 12 years 8 months ago #11722

• king*
  • Late Model
  • Late Model
and im just stating, i was there, idc what he or any of you guys wanna call me, or ban me from the BLS vent....................whatever thats perfectly fine, all im saying..in a locked down server of 2, after i told kp what i was gonna do....idk the whole issue, i guess i gained a lot of points from that race or somethin...my point is he knew what i was doing, he knew i was gonna be way faster, so i showed him...ya, i could see if i was doing it in a browser server with 10 people clueless as to what i was doing, or in a league race or series to stack wins and points...but in reality...what did i win in those few races between me and kp?

Re: Not Gonna Lie 12 years 8 months ago #11723

• king*
  • Late Model
  • Late Model
& i mean i understand where your coming from, Cheatings Cheating, but look @ it from my view, did i really cheat anybody out of anything?

Re: Not Gonna Lie 12 years 8 months ago #11724

• JFR 4H
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • I'm On One
you sure didnt win a free boat ride for 3 you lil snake

your a snake in the weeds, you an tiger are snakes, hiss hissssssss

HISSSSSSSSSSSSSS [snake voice the whole time]

you was like the snake that convinced eve to eat the forbidden fruit, HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Re: Not Gonna Lie 12 years 8 months ago #11725

• king*
  • Late Model
  • Late Model
lmao...King Cobra

Last edit: by king*.

Re: Not Gonna Lie 12 years 8 months ago #11726

• JFR 4H
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • I'm On One
KING, U R A WALKING CAT, SIAMESECAT, SNEAKY AN SHIT,

Re: Not Gonna Lie 12 years 8 months ago #11728

• king*
  • Late Model
  • Late Model
lollll, just laughed my balls offfff. "we are siameseeeee" B)

Re: Not Gonna Lie 12 years 8 months ago #11729

as bad as i get smoked week after week i think u all r cheating lol j/k

Re: Not Gonna Lie 12 years 8 months ago #11731

• JFR 4H
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • I'm On One

Re: Not Gonna Lie 12 years 8 months ago #11733

• J-MAC
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • The Fan Favorite
JFR_4H wrote:

*ehem*

Re: Not Gonna Lie 12 years 8 months ago #11738

• Karl
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 44
I don't think King has run enough races in the last year to have to worry about him cheating, Ive never caught him cheating. I pointed this method of cheating out 2 years ago, It showes in the server stats as a modified it shows up as a mis-mathched car file. If someone was going to use this in a league race, a half smart promoter would catch it for sure and that person would be banned from future league races. SOOO is it worth it to be labled TXR or Woodall, thats something a person can never live down no matter how long this game lasts. I think King was man enough to tell what he was doing in a locked down server. I say let it go, If he ever uses a cheated chassis we will know. We went through this when TXR was supposley testing a new chassis in the browser and got caught, and i'm still waiting on the new chassis. We all know that was BS, when your looking for that kind of a edge it will show up. Good job to Shock for noticing something wasn't right. Glad to see i'm not the only watch dog.

Re: Not Gonna Lie 12 years 8 months ago #11740

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Team VLR - Racing since 2004
  • Thank you received: 483
It also shows king was in a mod in the game as well. DW_NSDRA_LM_1 or whatever as the skin, but the chassis said (Stanger) so it would be next to impossible to get away with in a league race if anyone was paying attention at all
Team VLR - Racing since 2004

Re: Not Gonna Lie 12 years 8 months ago #11741

Karl you half-wit, the only reason we didnt even worry bout finishing the chassis is because we moved to RFACTOR<<<<whats so hard to get about that? You need to quit gettin on here puttin our team down, we haven't said shit to you, oh but look, almighty karl gets on here and calls us out for something that has NOTHING again I say ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with us, and I bet not a damn thing will get said to him about it, cause hes the king (he thinks). So Karl please leave our teams name out your mouth, like I siad before Drifter, Pit, TJ and a few others NEVER get on here or ever gave you a reason to dislike them, so stfu with your stupid comments, most of all grow up.

P.S. You can also stop talkin about Bryan. King you didn't have to bring him up cause you wanted to make it a point you "dont cheat" and whats going on in Woodall's life right now with his sister being VERY ill and in a very bad way, I'm sure it won't help him gettin on here and reading that people are STILL bringing his name up every time the "cheating" topic is brought up
Mississippi Bad Boy

Last edit: by VLR_Woods.

Re: Not Gonna Lie 12 years 8 months ago #11742

• BLS v6!
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • I want on tha PORCH!!!
  • Thank you received: 82
What my Q is, WHY THE F@#K would you even try it!?!?!?!?!?! To come from where you have been (hated by 90%of DTR2) WTF are you thinking, why bother with that crap!!!!????? You actually were getting people to like you, Now after runnin that practice session with you @ LaSalle (when you hit an 80 n I hit an 85 (btw runnin hard as I could), with everyone else in 90s, it makes me wonder now! I am pretty sure we will be in the mid 70s, but the way it happened, from high 90s to an 80 really makes me wonder now, and IDC if it was on open or lates, with this info, I now wonder, I was really liking seeing you that fast by working on your setup, now I don't know what to think! One way to steer clear of this crap, is to NOT DO!T!!! If you would have NOT done this, I am definately POSITIVE you were being set up for a spot on VLR WFO or BLS, after talking to F1 like that, you have lost ALL respect from me, most likely the Whole BLS team, and probably ALOT of DTR2. IDC what you do or how you do it,b ut this is in no way a way to make friends or get on a good respectful team. If you don't care about all that then just delete the game from your PC and download some games from www.nickjr.com . I wish I knew why you did this to yourself, you HAD TO KNOW we would find out and most likely you would lose ANY friend and ALL respect that you had earned back. Man that pisses me off dude. I was really trying to help you get on our team and get Bonez on our development team with Ryno aka BLS_Cyclone aka Kid McGee, aka MC's Kid!!! And you know hopw I have ALEAYS felt about that. AGAIN,,,,,,,,............ WTF were you thinking!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
"Shakespeare"
A Coward Dies a thousand deaths! A hero? Only one!
"Charles Woods"
It's Better to Die a Hero, than Live as a Coward!!!

Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.232 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 50 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form