Saturday, May 18, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Re: Not Gonna Lie 12 years 8 months ago #11869

• Terror
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 17
ENOUGH OF CALLING COPS LMFAO :blush:
Support Your Local BIG RED MACHINE!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Not Gonna Lie 12 years 8 months ago #11870

• Karl
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 44
9 1 1

Re: Not Gonna Lie 12 years 8 months ago #11871

• BLS v6!
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • I want on tha PORCH!!!
  • Thank you received: 82
I think EZ is outta town lol!!!
"Shakespeare"
A Coward Dies a thousand deaths! A hero? Only one!
"Charles Woods"
It's Better to Die a Hero, than Live as a Coward!!!

Re: Not Gonna Lie 12 years 8 months ago #11872

• Karl
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
Doit 5 wrote:

9 1 1

i'm so old I have it on speed dial

Re: Not Gonna Lie 12 years 8 months ago #11875

• Karl
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
Who thinks people will actually read all this crap?

Re: Not Gonna Lie 12 years 8 months ago #11879

• Jammin
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • Mess with the bull get the horns
  • Thank you received: 7
well its like this he wants to call the TXR bunch cheaters even though woodall was on usra when he cheated but when a doit gets a leson from woodall and cheats he looks the other way but lets think about this one person cheated thats on txr now that whole team is cheaters well there was one person on doit that cheated more then once and doit never got call cheaters but thats y karl thinks hes above everything else cheating is cheating u dumb a** dont care if its in the browser locked rooom or not only reason i cann think u would support one is maybe u r one but i dont think u r
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience

Re: Not Gonna Lie 12 years 8 months ago #11881

• BLS v6!
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • I want on tha PORCH!!!
EVERY1 who means something to keeping this game alive!!!
"Shakespeare"
"Charles Woods"

Re: Not Gonna Lie 12 years 8 months ago #11900

• Terror
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
Jammin I agree Cheating is cheating...

Re: Not Gonna Lie 12 years 8 months ago #11922

• xxx
  • xxx
  • Thank you received: 6
i read page 1 earlier when there was only 15 or so posts
read the rest of the first page , skipped to here
i dont care to read all the middle
xxx

Re: Not Gonna Lie 12 years 8 months ago #11924

• RowDy
  • Late Model
  • Late Model
  • Thank you received: 1
Doit 5 wrote:

LOL Half wit,
Ill tell you why I mention TXR cause their gone. HISTORY, Cuput, Out of here,
I have no respect for the TXR team and not because they all cheated because they didn't,
by his own admission he calls himself the OWNER. Owner of what, I guess he owns you Woods.
He has done more sh*t to tear this game down than all the rest of the DTR2 community combined. I said COMBINED.
His blaten disrepect for the ones that work hard to have teams and leagues, and women, and the ones that work countless hours to make the game better, and he has the ordasity to say something disrepectfull to anybody chaps my ass.
His mouth (a lot like yours anymore) has run like diarrea. anyone that promotes that kind of team needs to be out of here.
He talk sh*t that he knows nothing about because he hasn't been in the game long enough to really know.
He has promoted Cheating, with the cheated up chassis, not all the team members was part of it, but you was.
And Woodall (god bless his sister that has been brought into this) was on TXR when he re-wrote the traction files. seems like really all the cheated up crap has come from TXR, in a round about way, thank God TXR is gone, and I hope the hell they never come back.
And from now on I won't mention TXR from now their new name for the purpose of not saying TXR will be just called the CHEATER TEAM.
As far as I'm Concerend TXR promoted way more Cheats than JCR ever did.
Good Luck in DF he will screw that up too, if he hasn't by now. and as always this just my opinion.

Mr.Dictatorship coming out again I see..What have you honestly done for this game?..Nothing..Only thing you've ever done was put servers up for someone to race in..just like the other teams have..You aint made no mark in this game what so ever..you aint made tracks..you aint made cars..nothing...I never made it a goal to come in through the door at work and start getting on here disrespecting ppl for no reason..NOT ONCE..If you have not noticed by now..i NEVER get on here unless MY name has been brought up by YOU or TIGER..Thats the only reason i get on here, and u wanna say im disrespecting you? Cuz you come on here 1st running your mouth with crap you can not even prove?..You just coming up with stuff to hear yourself talk and wanna get ppl on your side so you can get your gun off..So if you wanna sit there and say that IM the problem cuz i sit back and never say a word until my name gets brought up and then i get on here to DEFEND myself from YOU and TIGER's Lame ass's..THEN YOU ARE SERIOUSLY STUPID!!..Anybody with half a mind would see that YOU are the problem on this game and forum..YOU are the one that gets on here every chance you get to talk trash about someone,then gets upset when they snap out on u disrespecting them all cuz they disrespected you back. So go ahead,I want to see this proof of TXR cheatin more than JCR ever did..your doin nothin but blowin smoke outta ur ass cuz u cant and have not proven NOTHING with all these cheating crap u talk about..but its like ur sittin there thinkin that since its comin from u..its all truth huh?..its like ur dumb enough to wanna sit there and expect ppl to believe what u say while not actually proving what u say..and bryan was not on txr when he got caught u idiot..he was on USRA..goes to show how much u know...but now on promote cheating? cuz of what?..i let bryan on the team? cuz i actually seen what kinda person he really is and not sitin here with my thumb up my ass doin circles like u do wantin to judge ppl cuz they aint in here lil "friend click" of brown nose'n followers?

But,Your right..I damn sure did disrespect you and tiger..But why did I do that..Cause yall both thought yall could get on a forum..talk crap about me when i never said ONE THING towards ANY of yall to have yall disrespect me in the 1st place...I disrespect you karl cuz u cant keep your mouth shut about me or txr..and im supposed to respect you for disrespecting me?..get a life....and I disrespect tiger why?..Cuz she put her nose in business and a situation that she had NOTHING TO DO WITH..and comes in and disrespects me in a conversation she was nowhere near being a part of..and im supposed to show respect after gettin disrespected?....no...u put urself in the line of fire..then ya best be grown enough to deal with the reaction..So from now on..You wana talk crap about txr and being cheaters..well how about from now on,Every time u wanna post something..have some proof to go along with it....and tiger...you want to keep makin these lame cheap shots towards me like a lame ass..then u can deal with the reactions to..not that it would matter to u cuz u always talk and give ur input in such a way that everybody should respect u nomatter what or how u say anything..aww..guess thats cuz ur a female huh?..ha,well with me..u talk crap..ya get dealt with..i dont discriminate..male of female..ya grown enough to put urself in a situation..then ya best be grown enough to deal with what comes next...Wanna talk about immature?..all i ever see is ur pointless comments and they always gotta have somewhere in there a shot directed towards me...when i have NOT even been gettin on here to say anything unless I get brought up..but im the immature one?..why? cuz i see the crap u talk and i get on here to settle it?...ya might wanna go look in the mirror and quit tryen to fool everybody with ur "im the mature one cuz im a female" crap...try practicing what u preach!..Any smart person on this forum should've told you that by now...So yall want me off here..its this simply...DONT BRING MY NAME,MY TAG or MY TEAMMATES UP for ANY REASON from here on out..there should be NO REASON why we should keep being brought up...See..that simple..So there ya go..ya want me off here...then thats all ya gotta do...But if ya want me to keep gettin on here cussin yall out...then i guess keep on talkin that crap..cuz i got no problem with comin on here speakin my mind....and that...is all ima say about it.
I Know Im great and I can say that and it be 100% true..Cuz if i was'nt so great..You would've found someone else to hate on by now!!..Nuff Said.
Attachments:

Last edit: by RowDy.

Re: Not Gonna Lie 12 years 8 months ago #11925

Rowdy the only thing were guilty of is being awesome....get a load of them apples officer kraftnut
Mississippi Bad Boy

Re: Not Gonna Lie 12 years 8 months ago #11933

• J-MAC
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • The Fan Favorite
  • Thank you received: 296
Doit 5 wrote:

I read all this crap.....I read everything that goes on here. If we can go back to King "cheating" for a sec since I was at actual races and not on here.....As far as I'm concerned, King did not cheat. It wasn't a league race he did this so its not cheating. He does however INTEND to cheat since he said hes going to try it if the room is left on Open Class. So until he actually pulls the trigger of the proverbial gun and cheats in a league race, hes technically not cheating. If hes doing it by himself, its his own doing. If hes pulling this in browser, well its just sad that you have to sink to cheating to win in Browser......for gods sake I of all people can win in browser. We can watch him more closely now since he said that he will try this if the opportunity arrises. But this is all just my nickels worth.

Yes, my thoughts are 5 cents not 2 cents. My thoughts are rare occuances so you pay more for them. :P

Karl, on a side note, if you could leave one of the league servers up tomorrow, like 30 or something, I'd appreciate it since I'd like to practice some more for Monday. Terres my track. I want to make an A main.
A main wins: 151*'

B main wins: 50

C main wins: 5

D main wins: 1

Dash wins: 133

Heat race wins: 339***

Championships: 15*

Re: Not Gonna Lie 12 years 8 months ago #11945

• JFR_Jim
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 104
Doit 5 wrote:

I just wasted the last 15 minutes of my life reading it.

Cliff notes:

King ran mod chassis.
Tony freaks out about him cheating.
Karl says king aint cheating.
Repeat above 5 or more times.
Jsn says controllers suck
Shock gets offended and says hes beast and so does woods.
The thread fizzles cuz 911 was called.
JFR

Re: Not Gonna Lie 12 years 8 months ago #11946

• Terror
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
Wow Jim LMFAO you got the short form down pat!!!!

Re: Not Gonna Lie 12 years 8 months ago #11952

• BLS v6!
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • I want on tha PORCH!!!
Here it is PLAN AND SIMPLE!!!! King* (and I hate using this name cause it's mine not his lol) figured out a way to cheat, (meaning he was searching for an edge (looking to cheat) and found it, went into a locked server, with someone he thot he could trust and practiced it with ALL INTENT of using it in browser/league, whatever. The thing is J-MAC, if you are just joking around about something illegal or just messing with it, The people which whom you are under review will scrutinize!!! So if your alreaddy being watched by 1 eyeball 1,000 more are looking your way!!! There was NO NEED for this and should have been avoided!!!
"Shakespeare"
"Charles Woods"

Re: Not Gonna Lie 12 years 8 months ago #11958

• J-MAC
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • The Fan Favorite
  • Thank you received: 296
Well Jsn, It happened and we can't change that fact. At least we managed to flip out BEFORE he went and did this in league. If he did that then we most likely would have hanged him in the middle of the forum here and then tied each of his limbs to a horse and let the horses take off in 4 different directions. I think this right here was the preferred way of letting it happen. A death in the forums might not fly. :P
A main wins: 151*'

B main wins: 50

C main wins: 5

D main wins: 1

Dash wins: 133

Heat race wins: 339***

Championships: 15*

Re: Not Gonna Lie 12 years 8 months ago #11965

• Karl
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
I read TXR ROWDY's post last night but I was laphing so hard I thought it was best to wait until today to commit.
I think he finally figured out how to copy and paste since there was nothing new in his post.
Now to the ones that said things was bored in the forum, and I said well hell I can fix that. LMAO
I told ya so.

Re: Not Gonna Lie 12 years 8 months ago #11981

• RowDy
  • Late Model
  • Late Model
  • Thank you received: 1
You have now spoken like a true piece of crap who talks all that stuff then has nothing to say but what u just did..So u honestly just proved my point in my comment last night..Thank you..now go jump off a bridge..might be a step up from ur life now...u wanna talk about something new..try doin it urself..all ur 100 year old no talent ass does is get on here and CRY about the SAME THING allllllll the time...damn hypocrite
I Know Im great and I can say that and it be 100% true..Cuz if i was'nt so great..You would've found someone else to hate on by now!!..Nuff Said.

Last edit: by RowDy.

Re: Not Gonna Lie 12 years 8 months ago #11982

Alaskan Assassin wrote:

Doit 5 wrote:

I just wasted the last 15 minutes of my life reading it.

Cliff notes:

King ran mod chassis.
Tony freaks out about him cheating.
Karl says king aint cheating.
Repeat above 5 or more times.
Jsn says controllers suck
Shock gets offended and says hes beast and so does woods.
The thread fizzles cuz 911 was called.

Lol Jim you hit the nail on the head! I like the breakdown you gave the new readers to this thread lmao, save them alot of eye sores!!! Nice Jim, Nice. I def love the *Repeat above 5 more times" man I was laughin so hard the dogs looked at me funny...
Mississippi Bad Boy

Re: Not Gonna Lie 12 years 8 months ago #11985

• Karl
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
You arn't smart enough to have a point.
You can go back to where you came from, my point was made and were not bored anymore you made everybodys weekend much more exciting. And now back to the work week. I hope next weekend you come come up with some new ideas, the copy and paste thing is old news any 5 year old can do it. oops I forgot your the Owner Of TXR. They should be proud to have such a well educated person to represent them. You have nice day at work tomorrow.

Last edit: by Karl.
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.199 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 16 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form