Saturday, May 18, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Re: Not Gonna Lie 12 years 8 months ago #11986

Karl, when you say Jen, I really hope your not talkin about Rowdy's family member that used to play dtr2 and passed away. That would just be straight evil and wrong dude, never bring up peoples deceased relatives, thats way worse than a sucker punch
Mississippi Bad Boy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Not Gonna Lie 12 years 8 months ago #11988

• RowDy
  • Late Model
  • Late Model
  • Thank you received: 1
See..ur old ass still aint got nothing to say???...U mean to tell me by u bring my name up..my team and and everything else in this "Cheating" crap is something new?...I bring it up allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll the time..and u say the same thing every time u bring it up cuz u honestly have NOTHING else to say....see?..point proven...u got no talent what so ever..u promote cheattin as well since u let cheaters on ur team as well..LMAO...damn..u really just need to think about what u say before u say it..cuz honestly..im sayen what alot of ppl dont want to say cuz they dont want drama...but ALOT..and i repeat..ALOT of ppl honestly just cant stand ur ass
I Know Im great and I can say that and it be 100% true..Cuz if i was'nt so great..You would've found someone else to hate on by now!!..Nuff Said.

Re: Not Gonna Lie 12 years 8 months ago #11989

Doit 5 wrote:

You arn't smart enough to have a point.
You can go back to where you came from, my point was made and were not bored anymore you made everybodys weekend much more exciting. And now back to the work week. I hope next weekend you come come up with some new ideas, the copy and paste thing is old news any 5 year old can do it. oops I forgot your the Owner Of TXR. They should be proud to have such a well educated person to represent them. You have nice day at work tomorrow. and Tell Jen Bump says high.

and if that really is about his dead relative, you should really lose the respect of ALOT of people. What makes you think its okay to talk about a dead relative cause you hate someone related to them, grow up man, or best yet, go to hell
Mississippi Bad Boy

Re: Not Gonna Lie 12 years 8 months ago #11990

• RowDy
  • Late Model
  • Late Model
Low life fuckn admins thinks its cool to talk about someones dead sister then edit their post...fuckin piece of shit punks.
I Know Im great and I can say that and it be 100% true..Cuz if i was'nt so great..You would've found someone else to hate on by now!!..Nuff Said.

Last edit: by RowDy.

Re: Not Gonna Lie 12 years 8 months ago #11992

Dude thats just pure wrong, and I know were doin this over a computer, but after Karl said something like that if I could ever get close enough I would knock his freakin head off and sh** down his throat...but were over a computer so its wishful thinking. BUT if someone on here don't have a problem with karl calling out someones dead sister like that, then they're a low life too cause thats just takin shit too far, that would be like sayin the cancer shoulda killed your ass a long time ago karl
Mississippi Bad Boy

Re: Not Gonna Lie 12 years 8 months ago #11993

• Karl
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 44
I've felt the same way for the longest time Rowdy. You're so hot and sexy. Can I have your phone #? I know we've had our differences but what kind of couple hasn't had an arguement once or twice? Write me back babe.

Re: Not Gonna Lie 12 years 8 months ago #11995

No your sayin that cause you don't believe he has a dead relative. Why the hell would someone lie about that. Theres things you don't know Karl, so therefore you damn sure don't know everything like you think. I'm just sayin, he has a dead sister, don't get on here talkin shit about her its pretty much evil. Just cause you can't find someone on a "deceased" list doesn't mean they're not really deceased. My grandma passed away a while back from colon cancer, look her name up, Sharon Woods from Biloxi, MS. I bet you won't find shit about her, I can't. Only thing I have left is the obituary from the news paper. Your a low life Karl, pretty much
Mississippi Bad Boy

Last edit: by VLR_Woods.

Re: Not Gonna Lie 12 years 8 months ago #11996

• RowDy
  • Late Model
  • Late Model
Yeah,Go ahead and lie some more u piece of shit..Shock done told me that YOU made it a goal to find her name on the deceased list and he said U said that i was lying about it all cuz u said u could not find her name..acting like got full access to the armed forces thinkin u can just find anything...But here is some handy info for ur ass..i DO KNOW ALOT about the branch she was is cuz she told ME ALOT..So i'll know more than u'll ever know about what goes on...And she was an ARMY RANGER!!!!!...and Army Rangers DO NOT PUT THEIR DECEASED ON A WALL!! NOR put it on for ppl to see EXCEPT the IMMEDIATE FAMILY ONLY!!!!!...Idiot!!..So go ahead and LIE SOME MORE..cuz i'll damn sure put the convo on here for ya to read! Idiot

Last edit: by RowDy.

Re: Not Gonna Lie 12 years 8 months ago #11997

• Karl
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
Woods, I don't know what your talking about.
I don't know anything abut his sister, why don't you tell allm of us.
BRB all this argueing is making me horny

Re: Not Gonna Lie 12 years 8 months ago #11998

• Karl
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
Some one is typing for me and Rowdy so its not me talking.

Re: Not Gonna Lie 12 years 8 months ago #11999

Doit 5 wrote:

Woods, I don't know what your talking about.
I don't know anything abut his sister, why don't you tell allm of us.

You know nothing about her, but you know her name? You also know how to come on here and bring someone up who's not even here with us anymore (bless her soul). You talk about people representing themselves and their team, but look what you do and get away with it. You come on a game, on a forum, and talk about someones dead relative or pretty much say what you want about any particular person, start crap with any particular person, and nothing is said about it cause you brainwash half the people on here
Mississippi Bad Boy

Re: Not Gonna Lie 12 years 8 months ago #12000

• Karl
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
Rowdy stop talking,
thats not me typing.

Re: Not Gonna Lie 12 years 8 months ago #12001

• RowDy
  • Late Model
  • Late Model
Karl ill call you tonight love you man

Last edit: by Jammin.

Re: Not Gonna Lie 12 years 8 months ago #12003

• Terror
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 17
Welcome to DAYS OF DTR2!!! Todays episode will feature Team TXR against Karl,,Stay tuned for the dramatic Finish....Also co-staring SHOCK!!!!!
Support Your Local BIG RED MACHINE!!!

Re: Not Gonna Lie 12 years 8 months ago #12008

• Karl
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
admin,
Please don't add things or change my posts
It gets confussing on what was said.

Re: Not Gonna Lie 12 years 8 months ago #12025

ok y do i alway get my name pulled in to this and king u said i didnt have the ball to say i was cheatin i told josh that i was cheatin and he said put the real track in so i did if i do recall it was at dirt_bristol_2009 so king take your lil kid ass on dude and doit 5 y do u always have to put TXR out there like that o yea ty jason and woods hey jason hoping to be down to kokomo this weekend if not i will be there for the klash maybe me and my friend brad can hang out with ya drink a few beers or some thing......

Last edit: by HALFASS#50.
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.200 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 53 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form