Monday, May 20, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Re:Happy 4/20!!!! 13 years 4 weeks ago #5066

• DeadBolt
  • Double Barrel Buckshot
  • Thank you received: 133
i used to roadie for my friends band back in and just out of highschool
they played alot of punk shows , and got invited to alot of shows in cleveland
while at 1 show in cleveland with blanks77 headlining
i set my friend , the lead singer on fire , on purpose for a video i was shooting for them
well that upstaged the other bands and thier "fans" were upset about it
and basically removed us form the bar , meanwhile my buddy i set on fire was being beat to all hell by the skin heads on the roof of the bar
needless to say we didnt go play at the euclid tavern anymore

and i had 1 night i met a barbed wire fence
while at raceway in conneaut ohio , we used to sit on the back stretch , better view
there were 3 of us with 2 30packs , finished them
well instead of walking around the track to exit and walk around agin in the parking lot to where we parked
we decided to jump the fence behind the stands
my buddies went first cuz they are short , so i could hand over the coolers
well the coolers made it , i hopped up onto the bar of the fence to gain stability
hopped down , onto the ground safe and sound ..... until
i slipped on the dew and flung my arms backwards
at first i thought i was fine , just thought my arm itched a little
by the time we got to the jeep , i had to release some of the used beer
upon reaching down and unzipping my fly , i thought i had pissed my pants , they felt wet
my pants werent wet , my hand was .... covered in blood
apparently i ripped open my arm hahahahaha
my buddy steve said i could get in the jeep but i had to hang my arm out the window , he didnt want blood inside it
so we did the smart thing and hurried to the next bar down the road
i walked in first threw my blood covered arm in the air and said hey everyone (knowing no one in the bar)
the bartender (a female) looked like she saw a ghost , she was all in a hurry to get help
i said only help i need is 3 beers and 3 shots
made it home finally , the wound took about 3 days to finally stop bleeding , and took about a month til i could the scab out of the gash in my arm - now its healed back to normal skin depth but its white and wont tan

i like remembering all this crap
anyone else got fun stories???
They say the dead don't rest without a marker of some kind.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Happy 4/20!!!! 13 years 4 weeks ago #5068

• J-MAC
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • The Fan Favorite
  • Thank you received: 296
Geez..........I guess its a good thing I don't (can't) drink........You guys make me look sane........
A main wins: 151*'

B main wins: 50

C main wins: 5

D main wins: 1

Dash wins: 133

Heat race wins: 339***

Championships: 15*

Re:Happy 4/20!!!! 13 years 4 weeks ago #5069

Well my stories aren't as colorful as ya'lls, but here goes. I went to Univ. of Fla. and lived in one of those college kid apartment complexes. We went up to a party on the third floor and I drank waaaaay too much, as did everyone else. I don't remember how it came up, but the guys decided it'd be fun to race each other down three flights of stairs with a girl tossed over their shoulder. Before I knew it, a good friend of mine (Tyler) picked me up and started running. Now this was outside, by the pool, with concrete steps/side rails. So, down the stairs we went ... only problem was Tyler kept knocking my head against the concrete walls and cracked it open big time on the last corner. I started screaming bloody murder, Tyler thought I was screaming cuz we won. He threw me in the pool, saw the water turn red, and flipped out. So then we went off to the ER soaking wet and bleeding. I was still 17, so the hospital had to call my parents for consent to treat. Try explaining that to your parents (who thought I was a goody two shoes). I wound up with a bunch of stitches in my head.

Next story...at another party at UF, I was in the backyard at an off-campus party. Now usually, at on-campus parties, the cops would just say "Pour it out" if they caught you drinking underage. Around the corner came an Alachua County cop and asked me what I was drinking. I don't remember this, but my friends said I blew smoke in the cops face and said "Like you don't know." Next thing I know, I was being put in handcuffs and into the backseat of a police car. I was so scared, I peed in the backseat. :woohoo: The cop let me go with just a ticket (thanks to Tyler's dad being a cop), but I bet he'll think again before putting a freaked out 18 year old girl in his car.

Another story...back home in Columbia, SC, I went to a party and got waaaaay too drunk again. The guy who was taking me home (Strayer) was driving a motorcycle. Yay! We stopped at a gas station for him to get some cigarettes, saw some friends of ours, and started talking to them beside the bike. After a few minutes, Strayer asked if anyone smelled something burning. Right at that moment, my leg started hurting. Turns out, the muffler of a motorcycle is not a good place to rest your leg when your drunk and have been riding for half an hour. Third degree plus burn...but I don't hafta shave that area anymore! :P

Re:Happy 4/20!!!! 13 years 4 weeks ago #5070

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Team VLR - Racing since 2004
  • Thank you received: 483
This is the worst thing that has happened to me personally in my lifetime as far as pain goes:

When I was a kid we had a big 30ft round pool, the ones with the metal edges around the top...well, we also had a deck that my dad made himself. So the deck didn't exactly line up perfectly with the pool because the deck was square, and the pool was round.

Well, there was a small space between the deck and the pool of about 3 or 4 inches. One day I was goofing around and running and jumping into the pool like always just playing around.

This time was different, though. I went and took a big run like I always did, but I must have slipped a little or something, because I didn't really take off like usual...my dad always told me not to jump in the pool. After I would tell him nothing would happen to me if I did he'd just say 99 times you're right, but that hundredth time something bad might happen.

Well, I went for the jump starting at the back of the deck. The deck was wet where I had already jumped in a few times that day -- see reference above about my dads warning :P. Anyway, I went running, this one felt like it would be my biggest jump into the pool ever.

I got to the edge of the deck, and I really don't know exactly what happened next. I went to jump, but somehow I didn't jump like I thought, and my foot slid at the end of the deck and the heel of my foot wedged itself up under the deck. All of a sudden, BAM, the front part of my leg smashed over the metal part of the pool with my foot still wedged under the deck.

So there I am, with my head stuck under water, and a badly broken leg in three places, with my foot wedged between the deck and the pool. I'm in the most pain I've ever felt and fully expecting to down as well as my foot seemed wedged impossibly hard in that little crease.

After what seemed like an hour, my foot magically (or divinely) came free and I was able to slowly get out of the pool and sit on the deck until my mom could come out and get me. I literally sit on the deck and watched my left leg just swell up bigger by the second.

And what was even weirder to me is that my leg was stuck bent up like a triangle. I could NOT straighten it at all. When I got the X-Ray I had to though, and that hurt just as bad as when I broke it. The pain actually lasted pretty heavily for the next week, and any time I barely moved it would sting like crazy.

So that's my worst story really...

A couple other things that happened to me was I got dog bit and got stitches and I ran into a telephone pole somehow lol and got stitches for that, too.
Team VLR - Racing since 2004

Re:Happy 4/20!!!! 13 years 4 weeks ago #5071

Dang Shock ... that sounds awful! Did you ever go swimming after that? My cousin pushed me down a slide when I was 5 - one of the metal ones. The bottom was curled up ... and I sliced my leg open. It was in PA farm country, so no real hospitals nearby. Went to some podunk ER and put me in this room with a curtain in the middle and a woman giving birth in the other. I refuse to slide down slides and get chills when I think about giving birth.

Re:Happy 4/20!!!! 13 years 3 weeks ago #5073

• rick
  • Late Model
  • Late Model
  • Thank you received: 8
cant rember any thing to top any thing db told if i could it would be to mouch typing

Re:Happy 4/20!!!! 11 years 7 months ago #41545

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

Mama Tiger wrote: Dang Shock ... that sounds awful! Did you ever go swimming after that? My cousin pushed me down a slide when I was 5 - one of the metal ones. The bottom was curled up ... and I sliced my leg open. It was in PA farm country, so no real hospitals nearby. Went to some podunk ER and put me in this room with a curtain in the middle and a woman giving birth in the other. I refuse to slide down slides and get chills when I think about giving birth.

Yeah I go swimming a lot :P I just don't jump in now Lol.

Re:Happy 4/20!!!! 11 years 7 months ago #41617

Here is a story of mine with some pictures of the aftermath:

It was July 2010, a month and a half before my 21st birthday. At this point and time I was into partying just about every night with my family and friends and beer pong was pretty much a daily ritual for us. The night started out at my best friend Scotty's house where we played a lot of games of beer pong, then switched to water falls, then to tip cup. It got so out of hand that we went back to playing beer pong except this time the ladies decided they would strip each time one of us guys made it in the cup. Well after a few hours of playing that my cousin gets a phone call about another party going on that was getting pretty wild, so being the smart drunk guys that we are, we decided to hop into my cousins car and head over to the other party (left my car at Scotty's and yes we were drinking and driving). When we arrive we reunite with a bunch of our old high school friends we graduated with and one of them greeted me with a full bottle of Crown Royal Black. I was already pretty drunk at this point but I decided what the hell, might as well drink this too! I finished that bottle off plus about 12 Heinekins before we decided it was about time to go since it was about 4:00am. I drove my cousins car all the way back to Scotty's house and he took over from there and I got my car and headed home. I turn on the main road that leads to my house, checked the mirrors and the empty hotel parking lot for cops, no cops so I put the pedal to the metal and had my Nissan 300zx up to 125mph in no time. Now 2 weeks before this I had just put new rims on the car and had to use spacers on the front and it didnt allow the lug nuts to go on many threads and I was kind of skeptical about driving it like this but being ignorant I did anyways. So about half way down the road and now at 130mph my left front wheel snaps off and I head for a ditch head on, hit it, then a concrete culvert, jumped the entrance to a sub-division (never touched the road) and came down in someones yard, went throught there before the car smashed into a telephone pole. I was knocked out cold on the first impact and woke up with my foot still on the gas, and car just revving non-stop. I got out, jogged home (almost sobered up from fright by then) and my parents took my and hid me at my aunts house til the next morning. Took out the stop sign when the car jumped the sub-division entrance and it went through the little back window behind my head (the car is a 2 seater) and out the back hatch (bout 5 inches from my head. I haven't drank but maybe 4 times since then and it was at the house. Here are some pics of the car...

Mississippi Bad Boy

Re:Happy 4/20!!!! 9 years 1 month ago #65215

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
I like how this thread turned into a thread of stories about painful experiences. Marijuana bringing everyone togethr

Happy 4/20!!!! 9 years 1 month ago #65274

• Goldfish
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • The Ohio Overseer
  • Thank you received: 76
I got a semi-420 one. At a golf tournament once we were in the middle of Amish Country, somewhere around Andover, Oh. In the clubhouse there was an Amish women working the counter, taking people's orders, etc... I was hungry after the round so I got the special I saw on the wall, a cheeseburger and a beverage for three dollars, only on Tuesdays. The barkeep took my money, which was a ten dollar bill, and only gave me five dollars back. I said, this isn't right, and pointed to the sign. She protested and insisted that it wasn't Tuesday. I even took out my phone, but she looked away. WTF am I supposed to do, get out a sun dial? I saw a calendar, and showed her on that. She stared at it blankly for a minute and decided it was in fact Tuesday. She said to me after I got my food, "Sorry sir, I thought it was Monday. I shouldn't have drunk that water". We had a good laugh about it on the way to the school.
Straight roads are for fast cars, curvy roads are for fast drivers.

• Page:
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.647 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 15 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form