Monday, May 20, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Happy 4/20!!!! 13 years 4 weeks ago #5019

• BLS v6!
  • BLS v6!'s Avatar Topic Author
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • I want on tha PORCH!!!
  • Thank you received: 82
cuh, cuh,cuh!!! :X :silly: Happy4/20!!!!
"Shakespeare"
A Coward Dies a thousand deaths! A hero? Only one!
"Charles Woods"
It's Better to Die a Hero, than Live as a Coward!!!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by BLS v6!.

Re:Happy 4/20!!!! 13 years 4 weeks ago #5020

• DeadBolt
  • Double Barrel Buckshot
  • Thank you received: 133
They say the dead don't rest without a marker of some kind.

Re:Happy 4/20!!!! 13 years 4 weeks ago #5021

• DeadBolt
  • Double Barrel Buckshot
another video of jsn , i think this may be his dance after he wins

Re:Happy 4/20!!!! 13 years 4 weeks ago #5022

• BLS v6!
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • I want on tha PORCH!!!
LMAO!!! DB, I'm the one in the camos, that's Karl doin his Howie Do!t Dance :P !!! And HOW IN THE HECK can that cop not even look??? :blink:
"Shakespeare"
"Charles Woods"

Last edit: by BLS v6!.

Re:Happy 4/20!!!! 13 years 4 weeks ago #5023

• WFO Rainman
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Team WFO - Since Before VLR
  • Thank you received: 36
Take'r Easy, If She's easy take'r twice Now Let's Get it ON!!!

Re:Happy 4/20!!!! 13 years 4 weeks ago #5024

I asked Ryan if he knew what 4/20 meant. He got this big grin on his face and said "It's not a day we're supposed to celebrate." I asked how in the world he knew that 4/20 is the international "light up a doobie" time. :woohoo: He said "That's not what I thought. I thought it was b/c today's Hitler's birthday. What's 'light up a doobie' mean?" :laugh: I love my boy! :kiss:

Re:Happy 4/20!!!! 13 years 4 weeks ago #5031

• WFO Rainman
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Team WFO - Since Before VLR
  • Thank you received: 36
it is creepy. In germany to this day ;) they celabrate Hitlers Birthday throughout the country in large numbers. Is alittle unnerving
Take'r Easy, If She's easy take'r twice Now Let's Get it ON!!!

Re:Happy 4/20!!!! 13 years 4 weeks ago #5035

• DeadBolt
  • Double Barrel Buckshot
not tryin to be a debbie downer but , i always thought these were funny

Re:Happy 4/20!!!! 13 years 4 weeks ago #5040

• BLS v6!
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • I want on tha PORCH!!!
Just a 'Lil upper, NORML took the 420 code and used it for that. Just remember Alcohol is on the top 10 list for "killers" in America, and is the cause of 450,000 deaths per year! On a "Higher" note, Marijuana has yet to kill or be a related cause of anyones death! Scientists and Doctors all over the World have done extensive research with cannabis, and have found a lot of great components to the "weed". They have only found it to cause severe Bronchitis if used for a very very very long time, but that is not nearly a killer, and it would take a mouse to consume a closet full of it to OD. A lot of people have called it "The Gateway Drug", it is only called that because people will try something that wont kill them, but they rarley tend to use something the first time (like heroin) that will cause death. There in turn comes Alcohol, (which many politicians abuse daily) and can cause death but hardly ever comes up like overdoses, and many many more people Do!T, which leads to the first time drunk, which in turn feels like a crack cocaine high (sorry I know this), which then leads to the first time crack user! You tell me!!! This is JMO!!! Thank God some people have the will power to say NO, IMO Alcohol, Pain Meds, childrens ADDHD "DRUGS" and 9/10 of man made chemicles are "Killers", and Our GOV is too strung out on Scotch and Oxy's to care. I don't think Beer should be banned but the hard stuffs GTG!!! Doctors are passin out Oxycontin like crazy to kids, which leaves them addicted for life, or stuck in the Methadone Clinic, Kids can go off to war to kill other kids but they can't have a drink in their hometown Bar & Grill, and the most important thing of all that HELPS cancer patients and eye patients and stomach patients and mental patients, and heck just about everyone, (it even comes in pill form, that helps OCD, ADD & Bi-Polar patients TREMEDOUSLY!!!) is being attacked in every single State!!! Thousands of people are sick and dying and cannot get the help they want, because they say it's a killer, it is even listed as a Schedule 1 Narcotic , which is in the same catagory as cocaine and heroin ( A Deadly Substance), and that has never ever been proven!!! Is this our GOV, or theirs???
"Shakespeare"
"Charles Woods"

Re:Happy 4/20!!!! 13 years 4 weeks ago #5048

• Icefighter
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Dirt is for Racin, Asphalt is for getting there.
  • Thank you received: 143
Now I have personally never used "weed" or any illegal drug before but saying I truly believe that "weed" is much safer than cigarettes, alcohol, and many perscription drugs (which most seem to have way worse side effects than the original illness). At least with weed your not getting all the chemicals and addictive additives that you get with cigarettes. And Ive never heard of anyone having a smoking and driving accident. Just 2 cents from an outsider on the situation...And by the way happy 4/21
So we finish 18 and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, 'Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know.' And he says, 'Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that goin' for me, which is nice

Re:Happy 4/20!!!! 13 years 4 weeks ago #5049

• BLS v6!
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • I want on tha PORCH!!!
See the world need more people like you ICE!!! Being a teacher you have all kinds of problems to deal with and you see the adverse reactions of those kids whose parents abuse all those addictive agents!!! I guess when your driving 2MPH it's hard to wreck ;) I am glad that there are people out there that have open minds to the things they don't do!!!
"Shakespeare"
"Charles Woods"

Re:Happy 4/20!!!! 13 years 4 weeks ago #5050

• rick
  • Late Model
  • Late Model
  • Thank you received: 8
i have to agree with ice but i know from drinking and i have smoked weed and i have never woke up after just smoking and not rememberd whare i was or what i did the night befor like with drinking

Re:Happy 4/20!!!! 13 years 4 weeks ago #5051

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Team VLR - Racing since 2004
  • Thank you received: 483
ICE basically said the exact thing I would and have said about this. I don't do any illegal drugs, either, but I think cigarettes and alcohol should be punished a lot more than marijuana!
Team VLR - Racing since 2004

Re:Happy 4/20!!!! 13 years 4 weeks ago #5052

I'd say the same thing as Ice as well, except for one thing. I think it should be based more on how dangerous the drug is. If I want to smoke and get lung cancer ... more power to me. Cigarettes don't cause car accidents; neither does weed. Alcohol is, by far, the worst of the three. It impaires judgement and causes car accidents; it can make you violent and hurt other people. Cigarettes are in the same category as McDonald's for me. Neither one's good for you, but it's a personal choice that doesn't directly effect others.

Re:Happy 4/20!!!! 13 years 4 weeks ago #5053

• DeadBolt
  • Double Barrel Buckshot
heres my two cents , and itll prolly turn into about 4 cents cuz itll be long

i havent done any illegal drugs since i was 19 (13 years ago)
back then if it wasnt in a needle , i would do it , yes , ive smoked pot , crack , cocaine , hash , opium
ive snorted cocaine , and multiple other things one could crush
ive eaten pot , acid , shrooms , mesaclin , ecstasy , never got any peyote tho

knock on wood , ive never been in an "accident" , i have done stupid things with vehicles tho
i set a car on fire once while i was high on pot and about 7 different pain killers , i was inside my friends house looked out the kitchen window and said "who is smoking in my car without me" , well upon opening the door i realized it wasnt the fun i thought , it was fire

i put a car in a pond , i wasnt completely drunk (only 7 beers in at that point , ya i can drink way more than 7) , so the car was nose first on end in water up to the pedals , so i climbed out and got a tow truck , pulled the car out and drove away

another time with the pond car , i was high as a kite on who knows what , i was backing out of a driveway with the passenger door open and clipped an ice mound and bent the door all the way backwards to the front wheel , never bthered me much , id dint get splashed in the driver seat thru the whole it made

i was smokin before school in 12th grade in the parkin lot at school , the sliding door fell off my minivan , not sure how that happened

one of the craziest things i ever saw while taking an other worldly "trip" driving down a hilly road everything was upside down , the road was above the car , never wrecked while doing that stuff , amazing to me

my firends and i have jumped many things in our cars collectively , sumerged many other cars in mud holes and or creeks - all done under the influence of something

change it to a boat - i woke up drunk on boat that was on fire , i actually won an award for that , we were racing sailboats and at the banquet after the week long race , i got honorable mention for best jump off a boat

all that being said , it sounds like it was fun , and im sure it was but that kind of behavior got me to a point

that point being overdosing twice in the same week , i was 19 and had a minor heart attack , due to coaine , both times
so i took it upon myself and said im stronger than this crap , locked my self in my room for a week , came out on easter 13 years ago and never touched drugs again , i have gotten kind of lax about it , i do smoke cigarettes and drink now , but back then i didnt

i dont look down on people who do what ever they want , i just dont like to be around when that stuff is happening , i have very strong will , but my addictive side is always wanting more

all in all , i wouldnt ever change anythign ive ever done , its made me who i am today
i wont ever tell anyone to not do what they want , just inform people of my story , and the possibilty for things to go wrong when you least expect them

sorry for the long winded story , i got some other stories of being drunk that are hilarious , but they are longer reads if i tell the whole story in detail

Re:Happy 4/20!!!! 13 years 4 weeks ago #5054

Goodness gracious DB! You oughta write a book! I love your stories personally. It brings out your sense of humor that doesn't usually show during the races. :P

Re:Happy 4/20!!!! 13 years 4 weeks ago #5055

• DeadBolt
  • Double Barrel Buckshot
alright , ill tell my story of all stories
ill try to keep it interesting

i dont remember what year it was , had to have been at least 21
in any case , my friend lived in orlando florida , he went to motorcycle mechanics school down there , he was finishing his term or what ever and he wanted help moving his stuff home

so my friend steve and i went down to help him , we left erie after steve got done with work (roughly 5pm) we drove straight thru to orlando , i think we showed up around 10am or so

upon arrivng at my friend gregs house , i kicked the door instead of knocking , gregs dad answered the door (steve and i didnt know he was down there) so i was surpirised and of course the first thing i said was "so whers my beer"

so we started drinking immediately , greg got done with his school at noontime , we went and picked him and went to lunch at a bar - still drinking after being up since the day before

at lunch , steve was so tired he kept knocking over his own drinks , he got cut off at lunchtime lol
well after lunch we went back to the apartment and continued to drink by the pool , there was some mighty nice eye candy down in florida

so after relaxing , we decided to go to dinner - guess where - - - a bar , youre correct , so we drank with dinner , and in an odd coincidence , steve got cut off again for knocking over to many drinks

after dinner we returned to my friends apartment again , greg got a call from some of his school mates that were having a keg party
so of course we go to said keg party - greg drove , cuz he knew where we were headed

as the responsible drinker i am , i stationed myself next to the keg outside in the yard and made friends with anyone who wanted to touch my new best friend - Mr Keg , so i sat there and drank , for ultimately a long time , not that i was keeping track

at some point in the evening , the house arupted with noise , out came my friend greg followed by a mass of humanity extremely pissed off - to this day i dont know what greg did to make them so pissed

greg steve and i talked it over , stupidity won that conversation - steve and i stayed at the party , greg left

back to normal , im by the keg monitoring my drunkeness , steve went inside to watch the moto cross on tv and play who knows what games

well after i watched the 2nd keg get kicked i figured id go look inside the house and possibly find steve

found steve , passed out on the couch , drawn on , shaving cream , tooth paste , the whole nine yards
im not one to start a loosing fight , so i did the only thing a good friend would do - i laughed and got another beer

i set down on the couch to watch the race on tv , at this point i know its after midnight
steve woke up , fit of rage upon discovering his condition (marker and creams)
well..... thats it...... we are out of the party - due to no fault of my own

being as i like to think im smart , i tell steve we need to walk this way to get home , so we began walking
after walking for some time , steve began to question my navigational skills

i told him my cars is parked right up here around the corner , he let me go to the corner
i peered around the corner of a building , my car wasnt there

i told steve my car wasnt there - he said "no shit , your car is in erie , we drove my jeep and its at gregs"
well that was news to me

we decided we should walk back to the party and try another route home
well we couldnt find the party - i did a good job getting us lost

we stopped walking and thought about where we were and what we had seen , ahha ..... the golf course
gregs apartment was on a golf course , so we needed to find the golf course

we found a golf course , wandered the fairways and greens for a while searching for the apartment building we were supposed to be located at

well it turns out there is more than 1 golf course in florida - who knew???
so we decided thats the end of our journey for the night , lay down on the golf course and ??? whats the worst that could happen?
get woken up by cops in the morning? wouldnt mind that , they would be able to help us
so steve claimed the bench , i layed down on the cart path
open my eyes and im cold and wet , stand up , where the hell am i? im in the desert?
nope , i rolled along the cart path into the sand trap on the golf course

i looked up and saw a waterball (watertower) i know exactly where i am
i started walking "HOME" - hoe being the house i grew up in , in erie pa - not even the house i lived in in at that time

i started walking down streets like i knew where i was , i was walking thru peoples back yards - thats when it hit me
a sprinkler system turned on and "hit me"

im not in erie , im not in PA , im in florida , oh crap , im super lost now
well , best course of action in the middle of the night soaking wet and covered in sand - walk in the middle of the street

while walkin down the street , i saw another living soul , he was taking garbage out to the curb (odd looking back at it now , it was the middle of the night , i wonder what he was throwing out)

i asked him for help , and that i was lost - he replied "NO" and proceeded to shut his garage door

so i kept on my way , discovering my feet hurt , wet shoes full of sand arent the best for my next adventure

in florida they have some serious highways , 4 lanes in 1 direction , so when you get the whole thing its 8 lanes
i came to the highway , saw down the orad there was a walgreens , perfect - im goin to walgreens

i crossed the highway , in the middle of the night , lost covered in sand , drunk - cars go fast when they dont see you

well i made it to walgreens , the jerk must have seen me coming , i got inside and asked "do you know where the tamiami trail is?"
he said ya youre gonna wanna go back that way about 4 blocks , making me cross the highway again

i went the four blocks , walked into the gas staion and again asked "do you know where the tamiami trail is?" this guy had to be in cohoots with the jerk at walgreens , he told me 4 blocks the way i just came from - so naturally i went back 4 blocks crossing the highway again

by this point in the night i wasnt moving quite as fast , so when i walked back into walgreens , new clerks were there
and of course the new clerks didnt speak a lick of english , perfect

im in walgreens the sun is starting to rise , im thinking im lost when all of a sudden....
the largest purple woman appears , really i mean large , and her purple mumu didnt help
she asked of me "is there something going on around here?"
i replied "what are you talking about?"
she answered "you look afright , and a young man was just in here looking for the tamiami trail , and he was drawn on"
i said "ya , thats my buddy , im lost"
purple lady says "come home with me"
i decide to follow her home , she seemed decent enough - she was wearing a rosary and cross arund her neck
we got back to her place

she set me up on the porch , gave me cookie and water to pass the time and help sober me up , she began singing hymns
well this went on for a bit .... until the peace was shattered by

"who the hell are you and what are you doing on my porch" a massive black man screaming in my face
well come to find out its his house , and the pruple lady is his wifes mother

after pruple lady explained my situation the massive blackman , was oddly ok with my perdicament
they called me a cab

i got in the cab , explained im staying at an apartment building on the tamiami trail that is on a golf course , im lost and have been wandering all night

the cab took me around the corner and dropped me off - exactly where i wanted to be - yes i was around the corner
i gave the cabbie 20 bucks and stumbled up to the house

every door was locked , i knocked kicked pounded , nothing
so i walked around back and took off my sandy shirt , balled it up and layed down on the cement patio

no sooner than my head hits the ground , i get kicked in the side
its gregs dad - time to get up , get showered he says - we are goin to bike week

so that starts that day - went to bike week hung over , did get to hang out with molly hatchet at the boothill saloon tho

steve was in walgreens , and he found his way home around the corner by himself , he woke up on the golf course bench , and started walking after realizing i wasnt around

steve had swastikas and penis' drawn on his face , the typical stuff

but thats my story about goin to bike week , bike week wasnt really the highlight i had hoped it would be that weekend

oh ya , we did move greg home that weekend , and his dogs breath , well lets just say i took my shoe off and breathed in that for a long time

Re:Happy 4/20!!!! 13 years 4 weeks ago #5058

• DeadBolt
  • Double Barrel Buckshot
this is making me remember more wierd things me and steve have done
we hit a dead deer in reverse , then prompty smashed into a ditch so hard it shot my hat off into the back of the jeep cherokee

almost hit a train riding on a 4wheeler driven by some guy who said he would give me a ride to my car miles away from the bar after i hit steve with a pool stick and he left me

steve and i stole his older brother volksmagon rabbit , we made it hop , literally , we were driving it so fast when steve jerked the wheel side to side it was hopping back and forth on 2 wheels

used to get randomly involved in a lot of fights , i got hit in the back with a chain while i was holding a kid off the ground by his neck with one hand

we had an aligator as a pet , now i think steve has the aligator , i think its 4 feet long now??

i got kicked out of bar , ya imagine that , but it was 5pm
steve and i had been playing horse shoes since 11am drinkin , went to the bar to get dinner
i had dinner and disputed the bill , promptly threw my drink at the bartender - thats not what got me kicked out
its when i went to leave , i pushed the glass doors at exactly the right spot and they both shattered
the owner and bartenders came rushing out after me
the owner said i just had those replaced - of course the smart ass in me replied - good you know how much they cost

Re:Happy 4/20!!!! 13 years 4 weeks ago #5059

• J-MAC
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • The Fan Favorite
  • Thank you received: 296
Holy crap Deadbolt......... :ohmy: wow.......
A main wins: 151*'

B main wins: 50

C main wins: 5

D main wins: 1

Dash wins: 133

Heat race wins: 339***

Championships: 15*

Re:Happy 4/20!!!! 13 years 4 weeks ago #5064

• BLS v6!
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • I want on tha PORCH!!!
LMAO!!! DB Peyote is THE BEST!!!! Blows shrooms away, lol, But to say the least, sounds like you are part of my family, growing up with 7 unlcles 4 aunts and 26 cousins (on my Dads side), I had A LOT of help startin out young. As you I Tried anything that didn't involve a needle, I started traveling with The Grateful Dead (not with the band, but as a DeadHead) right outta High School, and I loved LSD, and Shrooms, used all the others, but man made chemicles always through me off so I only messed with those on occasion, but the best of all was the peyote, you are in the Desert mostly when taking this, so you become an Indian with your White horse, and start dancing and singing into the ancient world, best thing is, is it's safe to use in small doses and great on camping trips in the West!!!

My Drunk Story is perty cool (NOT),

I was playing a gig with my band on Christmas Eve 1999, and at that time I was a pretty heavy drinker (been 10 years since I had more than 3 beers a Year), and being in a band EVERYONE is buying you drinks, all different drinks, and mixing is usally a blackout night for me, but I remember this one all to well. Afetr finishing up I was so wasted I left my gear there, stole my buddies Ford LTD and headed home (it was time to go) :X , well I remeber almost hitting a tree on the way out of the Parking Lot, and then waking up when I hit a iron mailbox, with a telephone pole right behind it, missed that and was awake enough to keep going then. Well when I got to my road which was way out in the country, I seen 3 roads, everyone always said pick the middle one so I did, WRONG!!! It happened to be the cornfield, which was very very muddy, well I made it back to road after leaving the car in the mud, I tried running, but I was so drunk I kept falling down and scrappin up my hands, I finally made it close to my house, and I could see that if I cut the cornfield I can get there quicker, So I started running, cause I was ready to be home. Well I lost one of my shoes and didn't wanna stop so I started goin faster, and then......... :pinch: WHOP!!!! I forgot we had a bobwire fence, I hit it at full speed, got all wrapped up in it, and was stuck for the night. Thank God my neighbor was just getting home from Midnight Mass and seen me stuck in the fence. He got his wire cutters out and said Merry Christmas, LMAO. Well in the end I ended up at the family dinner, even my bandmates were there, and was cut to crap, apparently my neighbor thot it would be funny to tell everyone. That was one embarrasing hangover!!!

My second story involves "Blacking Out" and why you should not mix alcohol and meds

My cousin and I decided to take some Xanax and go drinking on penny beer night. While getting slammed on "green" beer, I apparently "Blacked Out", while in that status, I guess I observed something I was not supposed to. These guys were taking a girl out of the bar to rape her, and I witnessed this and went to stop it, I guess. When I approched them, 1 guy from the back hit me with a bottle in the back of the head and then I got sucker punched at the same time, well it knocked me out and i hit my head on the ground busting it open and bled out. They did this to numerous people that exited the bar, but I got the worst of it. I died, then the waitress gave me CPR and brought me back, when the EMT's got there I expired again, the used the defibulator to bring me back that time, then while at the hospital I went asystoly gain, which the difbulater was used again. After the doctors got me back to order and stabelized, after a short while I was sent home. They talked to me, I answerd them! When I woke up after finally getting to sleep, I was like, damn my head and chest hurts bad, what the heck did we do?? Then my other cousin comes in going WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED LAST NIGHT??? I was like we got drrrrunk! He was like BULLS*@T, WHAT HAPPENED, that's when I noticed the stitches, then found out why I could barley walk!!!!

So PLease Drink Resposibly!!!

I didn't!!!!
"Shakespeare"
"Charles Woods"

• Page:
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.223 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 16 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form