Sunday, April 28, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Notebook cheaters and editing. 11 years 9 months ago #36672

• Jon
  • Jon's Avatar Topic Author
  • Limited Late
  • Limited Late
  • Thank you received: 5
If you edit tracks and cars you can figure out how to cheat.If your winning by doing that its sad. Halve the set ups i have downloaded were notbooked.Didnt think you could do that.Not saying anyone cheating but someone awalys will.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Notebook cheaters and editing. 11 years 9 months ago #36676

if there was a way to keep notpad sets from being edited be great when i dl sets if when i look at them on notpad specifly gears ratios the game has a 5 pt difrince betwen gears some ppl add a 3rd # to it even on finnal gear if there a rd # added i remove it add 0 back to default gears anothr way they cheat on gears is this
this is not a ligal gear

ratio 0 = 0.835000
ratio 1 = 0.739000
ratio 2 = 1.000000
ratio 3 = 1.000000
final drive ratio = 4.6344000

u can tell gears was edited becuse # dont go pts apart and have added #s in them here a gear set thats right and ligal

ratio 0 = 0.800000
ratio 1 = 0.750000
ratio 2 = 1.000000
ratio 3 = 1.000000
final drive ratio = 5.400000

if u tune car in game each ratio is 5pts difrince same as finnal i dont use many add on sets i always check if i wanna use

Re: Notebook cheaters and editing. 11 years 9 months ago #36677

• DeadBolt
  • Double Barrel Buckshot
  • Thank you received: 133
seriously?
how many times do we need to beat this dead horse?
They say the dead don't rest without a marker of some kind.

Re: Notebook cheaters and editing. 11 years 9 months ago #36689

• VLR_RB!
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 62
wow christ who gives a fuck whos notepading gears and whos not it doesnt give that much more of an advantage for anyone to even care about i do it does that mean im a cheater cuz if i am then i guess i suck at Fin cheatin
TIRE MASTER!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: SRF_Dirt!

Re: Notebook cheaters and editing. 11 years 9 months ago #36696

• J-MAC
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • The Fan Favorite
  • Thank you received: 296

BLS_DeadBolt wrote: seriously?
how many times do we need to beat this dead horse?

MOAR! The horse might be playing possum so we must continue to beat it until we know for sure its dead!
A main wins: 151*'

B main wins: 50

C main wins: 5

D main wins: 1

Dash wins: 133

Heat race wins: 339***

Championships: 15*

Re: Notebook cheaters and editing. 11 years 9 months ago #36715

i can agree with rb about advantage, there is none. i was able to beat him in prostocks last month for all 4 races. people know he is a better driver than me.

Re: Notebook cheaters and editing. 11 years 9 months ago #36716

ok so let me see if i want cheat i can means i can make a set that goes below 4.60 on game YES CAN BE DONE no iv never done it found a set had it done on it so a set that has 4.30 on gear cant be no beter than 1 thats right hmmm Gears not only thing can be edited but i dont bean anyone im winner of last place lol so dont mater to me

Re: Notebook cheaters and editing. 11 years 9 months ago #36730

• Icefighter
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Dirt is for Racin, Asphalt is for getting there.
  • Thank you received: 143
I dont understand why anyone would go below a 460 whenever you can just make your rear tires bigger and do the same thing....But on the same hand i dont get bent out of shape from note padding cause I can find the gears I want :D
So we finish 18 and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, 'Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know.' And he says, 'Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that goin' for me, which is nice
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lazy3

Re: Notebook cheaters and editing. 11 years 9 months ago #36731

Icefighter wrote: I dont understand why anyone would go below a 460 whenever you can just make your rear tires bigger and do the same thing....But on the same hand i dont get bent out of shape from note padding cause I can find the gears I want :D

i agree there ice i dont run below 5.00 maybe thats y i get my but beat but then agion i talk to guys run elkins and tyler they tell me 630 sometimes game alows to go 600 but i run my cars at 5.00-5.15 longer tracks and 5.30-55 on small tracks online i get beat offline i can be competive so im happy either way

Re: Notebook cheaters and editing. 11 years 9 months ago #36733

• Karl
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 44
NOTE PADDING;
I've commited on this subject many times, In this game. Note padded sets make no noticable difference if you think spitting the gears to a 6 spread (the most common) makes you faster and your car doesn't bog down as much, well thats true however if you lower your rear tire size by .50 it makes the same calulations to the game. Any veteran of the game will tell you when you bog the engine you will go faster. This is a game and don't treat it as if was a real race car. By Rat Bags own admission they built some of the setup areas backwards by mistake. A smart racer has already figured where them areas are and knows how to change them. you can take the final gear to 430, but why? if its a long track just up the tire size. The digital final that the game reads is the same. I have padded all the default tracks at the time they seem to feel better, but the very next year I made the EVR_RP-2009 with no padded sets and they are faster. don't get me wrong the digital read is different but it is so slight its insigificant. it looks like this for Rodeo 460 with 89 rear = 7882314556 or 430 with 86 rear 7882315944 Now if you want to dig the fly (bleep) out of the pepper go ahead and Note Pad but for the new racer just leave em along and you will be good. Its way better to be a good drive than a good note padder. It is my opinion that its not cheating to note pad I don't condone it but if you think it helps you, eat your heart out.
HYPERSHIFTING:
By now we all know what this is, shifing into neutral to rev the engine then dropping it into a gear to launch forward.
good luck only a few have mastered this and it don't work on all tracks. most the time it pitches the car to the right and you end up in the wall. if you have ever used a setup and the car pitched drastically on the start it might have been setup for HS
I don't think this is as important as it was 7 years ago when this was first discovered and heres why. first off controllers wasn't used then the wheels wasn't as good the setups was lame, if you had EVR_5rf 04 sets you was lucky enough to have the best, You see back them good sets was rare to get and the were only shared with your team. I think hypershifting is a big waste time to even try it. If you think you can get an edge by doing it, knock your self out. It can be dectected with your replay only. Doit could detected it with its tattle tale server software but was a waist of time looking at it. as Far as im concerned nobody cares and why should they, NO HYPERSHIFTING should be took out of the rule book AND ADD no uses of controllers, Really, who drives a real race car with a controller. it has always been my opinion that controllers are an unfair advantage and always will be. why? no moving parts, no steering, faster, more managable,NO PEDALS, no hand foot coordination needed like a wheel or a real race car. the new controllers you can preset the timing on the throttle advance.(throttle control) I know you controller guys don't like to here this but its true and if you was a real driver you would use a wheel. I think controller users are glory hunters and they know they have an advantage they win alot and thats the only reason they play this game.
I give a great deal of credit to the wheel guys they still win with their hand, feet, eye coordination. IF YOU USE A WHEEL AND YOU AGREE WITH ME SHOW ME YOUR SUPPORT, ADD TO THIS POST

Last edit: by Karl.

Re: Notebook cheaters and editing. 11 years 9 months ago #36736

• Icefighter
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
Karl you and I agree on alot and I am one that has always ran a wheel but I have never had an issue with the guys on controllers. I know that you don't use a controller in a real race car but there is so much with DTR2 that you wouldn't do in a real race car (like shifting). I think controllers do have the advantage on smaller tracks and i think steering wheels have the advantage on the big drafters but most the tracks now are in the middle and I think that it makes for some great racing regardless of what you choose to drive with.
So we finish 18 and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, 'Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know.' And he says, 'Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that goin' for me, which is nice

Re: Notebook cheaters and editing. 11 years 9 months ago #36737

• WFO Rainman
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Team WFO - Since Before VLR
  • Thank you received: 36
I agree with you for most part k... first off when a car pitches to right on start that not a hs set. just means you are running alot of toe. Secondly when it comes to lower final gear that isnt neeed. Simply place any set into a chassis withfour gears you can lower first and second gear to anything. Say 65 50 instead of 80 65..as for hypershifting i will never allow it as i witnessed gusty and he beat my ass on nearly every track....evey default track certainly.
Take'r Easy, If She's easy take'r twice Now Let's Get it ON!!!

Re: Notebook cheaters and editing. 11 years 9 months ago #36738

• Karl
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 44

WFO Rainman wrote: I agree with you for most part k... first off when a car pitches to right on start that not a hs set. just means you are running alot of toe. Secondly when it comes to lower final gear that isnt neeed. Simply place any set into a chassis withfour gears you can lower first and second gear to anything. Say 65 50 instead of 80 65..as for hypershifting i will never allow it as i witnessed gusty and he beat my ass on nearly every track....evey default track certainly.

Certainly Gusty was clearly one of the best as was JLNitro and some of then JCR guys was right there but I haven't seen it wide spread in the last few years. Like I said I don't think any Hyper Shifter at this point could make a difference. Also the sets I'm refering to pitched the car to the left to counter the right pitch of the car when dropped into gear. as for the controller it is played like a nintendo game and a wheel is still hand eye foot coordination with a controller you take the feet out of the equation. which is an advantage. when you use your hand and eyes with a tool with a rocker switch you use 30% less of your brain power for driving than the guy useing his feet. Just sayn

Re: Notebook cheaters and editing. 11 years 9 months ago #36739

• Icefighter
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
See I cant drive with a controller...It has to be a wheel or i suck...But this also is a debate that will never change anything. The guys that are on a controller will likely stay on a controller and they guys on a wheel will stay on a wheel.

Re: Notebook cheaters and editing. 11 years 9 months ago #36743

• F1yer
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • I fear no man,beast or evil, brother!
  • Thank you received: 364
Karl if you think its such a cakewalk then plug in a controller and see how you fair in a league race
Better eat them fuckin vitamins kiddies.

Re: Notebook cheaters and editing. 11 years 9 months ago #36745

• JFR 4H
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • I'm On One
  • Thank you received: 118
LOL at Karl. (bleep)ing stupid. I thought we was having a memorial race for you this year.

I like controllers better in general, Im sure other controller drivers do as well. Fk any racing game I play I always use controller..Hell i even use a controller on Mario Kart WII and have about 3 wheels for it.

It may not be realistic but for fuck sake, none of it is realistic really. If i wanted a real feeling i'd just buy one or go drive my damn cadillac on a dirt road.
It's such a shame, They gonn miss this plane.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gei$ler

Last edit: by JFR 4H.

Re: Notebook cheaters and editing. 11 years 9 months ago #36746

• JFR 4H
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • I'm On One
  • Thank you received: 118
i tell you what we should do. take away all big huge nascar tracks then. if we want it to be realistic. remove all these forty fucking mile long tracks, remove draft, remove vent, remove all these websites and delete all setups that we didnt make, remove warp, remove servers,pay 3 thousand a month to race, buy mini gas cans for our wheels, make our wifes cook hotdogs an hamburgers and buy them from them while we grease our wheels in the pits

damn we getting close to realistic k5
It's such a shame, They gonn miss this plane.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gei$ler

Re: Notebook cheaters and editing. 11 years 9 months ago #36747

• VLR_RB!
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 62
i agree with rain my car always wants to go right but i run keys and it is almost impossible for me to h/s my question why in the hell are we even having this or deal with sets over a game that is 11 years old i have been in alotta a mains and the last couple years if you look at the mr result of any giving a main everyone has almost the same times so realy is everyone cheating or is no one cheating when it comes down to it the ppl that win the most are just more consistant so i dont see where anyone is fkin cheating and who the hell would drop there gear to 430 thats just stupid
TIRE MASTER!!!!!

Re: Notebook cheaters and editing. 11 years 9 months ago #36748

jon you cry to much, simple as that
The following user(s) said Thank You: VLR_Shock

Re: Notebook cheaters and editing. 11 years 9 months ago #36749

BLS_F1yer wrote: Karl if you think its such a cakewalk then plug in a controller and see how you fair in a league race

I bought a wheel two weeks ago and ran it for a week and got as much out of it as i could and guess what ? Its back in the box fixing to be returned later today. Say what ya want Karl but with my experience the wheel is over rated on here to me - It does not and never will mimic a properly setup Real race car , i know from experience, so the way i look at it is why pay more money to actually cause more stress on the brain ( as you say) , it just dont make sense to me why you would put your body - brain thru more the it has too go thru, when from my experience that the controller is more consistant.

Sincerely WFO_Greezy
Greezy/Comet #4 Slidell La.

Last edit: by WFO_Greezy.
  • Page:
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.218 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 89 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form