Sunday, April 28, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Re: Notebook cheaters and editing. 11 years 9 months ago #36751

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Team VLR - Racing since 2004
  • Thank you received: 483

VLR_Brad15 wrote: jon you cry to much, simple as that

THANK YOU X10000
Team VLR - Racing since 2004

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Notebook cheaters and editing. 11 years 9 months ago #36752

• Karl
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 44

JFR*Faschek wrote: LOL at Karl. (bleep)ing stupid. I thought we was having a memorial race for you this year.

I like controllers better in general, Im sure other controller drivers do as well. Fk any racing game I play I always use controller..Hell i even use a controller on Mario Kart WII and have about 3 wheels for it.

It may not be realistic but for (bleep) sake, none of it is realistic really. If i wanted a real feeling i'd just buy one or go drive my damn cadillac on a dirt road.

Well, as usually you thought wrong. But now we know you did started on an Nintendo.
We all know the game is not realistic, but there is a big difference in using your feet, left for brake and right for gas or thumb on a rocker switch. I'm just pointing this out not trying to upset the controller guys nothing I say will change what you use. I'm a S&W gun guy, just bought the M&P Shield 40, but all you Colt guys like your guns to, you shoot better with your Colt. Its what you like, I just think that the Colt Python (Revolver) has an unfair advantage over my S&W 9mm (Semi Auto)

Re: Notebook cheaters and editing. 11 years 9 months ago #36755

• Gei$ler
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 221
[quote="Karl" post=3673
By now we all know what this is, shifing into neutral to rev t engine then dropping it into a gear to launch forward.
good luck only a few have mastered this and should be took out of the rule book AND ADD no uses of controllers, Really, who drives a real race car with a controller. it has always been my opinion that controllers are an unfair advantage and always will be. why? no moving parts, no steering, faster, more managable,NO PEDALS, no hand foot coordination needed like a wheel or a real race car. the new controllers you can preset the timing on the throttle advance.(throttle control) I know you controller guys don't like to here this but its true and if you was a real driver you would use a wheel. I think controller users are glory hunters and they know they have an advantage they win alot and thats the only reason they play this game.
I give a great deal of credit to the wheel guys they still win with their hand, feet, eye coordination. IF YOU USE A WHEEL AND YOU AGREE WITH ME SHOW ME YOUR SUPPORT, ADD TO THIS POST[/quote]

Yea cause dtr2 is soooooooo releastic. Better ban using keys too. And while ur at it everyone only use Incar View... Oh wait it still isn't anywhere releastic then. It's a game bottom line and not a very good one at that

Re: Notebook cheaters and editing. 11 years 9 months ago #36757

• JFR 4H
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • I'm On One
  • Thank you received: 118

Karl wrote:

JFR*Faschek wrote: LOL at Karl. (bleep)ing stupid. I thought we was having a memorial race for you this year.

I like controllers better in general, Im sure other controller drivers do as well. Fk any racing game I play I always use controller..Hell i even use a controller on Mario Kart WII and have about 3 wheels for it.

It may not be realistic but for (bleep) sake, none of it is realistic really. If i wanted a real feeling i'd just buy one or go drive my damn cadillac on a dirt road.

Well, as usually you thought wrong. But now we know you did started on an Nintendo.
We all know the game is not realistic, but there is a big difference in using your feet, left for brake and right for gas or thumb on a rocker switch. I'm just pointing this out not trying to upset the controller guys nothing I say will change what you use. I'm a S&W gun guy, just bought the M&P Shield 40, but all you Colt guys like your guns to, you shoot better with your Colt. Its what you like, I just think that the Colt Python (Revolver) has an unfair advantage over my S&W 9mm (Semi Auto)

browning, best ever.
It's such a shame, They gonn miss this plane.

Re: Notebook cheaters and editing. 11 years 9 months ago #36781

• Jon
  • Jon's Avatar Topic Author
  • Limited Late
  • Limited Late
  • Thank you received: 5
Thanks for brads and shocks opinions.When we race together next time i dont want to hear your opinions again.I wont post mine on here either.

Re: Notebook cheaters and editing. 11 years 9 months ago #36782

• Jon
  • Jon's Avatar Topic Author
  • Limited Late
  • Limited Late
  • Thank you received: 5
And would shock please remove me as a member.

Re: Notebook cheaters and editing. 11 years 9 months ago #36787

• Lazy3
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • "Call me the Breeze"
  • Thank you received: 46

Icefighter wrote: I dont understand why anyone would go below a 460 whenever you can just make your rear tires bigger and do the same thing....But on the same hand i dont get bent out of shape from note padding cause I can find the gears I want :D

Could'nt have said it better! B)

Re: Notebook cheaters and editing. 11 years 9 months ago #36788

• Lazy3
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • "Call me the Breeze"
  • Thank you received: 46

WFO_Greezy wrote:

BLS_F1yer wrote: Karl if you think its such a cakewalk then plug in a controller and see how you fair in a league race

I bought a wheel two weeks ago and ran it for a week and got as much out of it as i could and guess what ? Its back in the box fixing to be returned later today. Say what ya want Karl but with my experience the wheel is over rated on here to me - It does not and never will mimic a properly setup Real race car , i know from experience, so the way i look at it is why pay more money to actually cause more stress on the brain ( as you say) , it just dont make sense to me why you would put your body - brain thru more the it has too go thru, when from my experience that the controller is more consistant.

Sincerely WFO_Greezy

Will the real Greezy please stand up? lol

Re: Notebook cheaters and editing. 11 years 9 months ago #36789

anytime jon :)

Re: Notebook cheaters and editing. 11 years 9 months ago #36792

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Team VLR - Racing since 2004
  • Thank you received: 483

Jon wrote: Thanks for brads and shocks opinions.When we race together next time i dont want to hear your opinions again.I wont post mine on here either.

If you don't want to hear our opinions just hop down a channel in vent
Team VLR - Racing since 2004

• Page:
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 107 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form