Friday, May 10, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Re:Heat Wave 2k11 12 years 10 months ago #7760

I'll tell you why ppl put up with Faschek and not you Rowdy. Faschek's more of a [bleep] than a mean, vengeful [bleep] like you. Every single post you've put up responding to or directed at me has used the worst language and been stuff a man (I use the word "man" very loosely with you) should never say to a human, much less a female. They've all been taken down as well by men who realize how wrong that is. Faschek doesn't whine and moan like you CONSTANTLY do. You think you're big and bad behind the keyboard and wanna be the tough guy. Ooooh, I'm scared, you might jump outta my screen and get me. My guess is you're making up for other things you lack.

I like Tony just as much as Faschek, and I honestly could care less if he's cheating. I doubt he is. Ppl don't realize how much Tony practices. He races with Rusty when Rusty's home for lunch. Tony's also taken a good amount of time to talk to Ryan and show him how to run certain tracks. Ya'll leave Tony alone!

So, all in all, Rowdy, ppl don't like you b/c you [bleep] more than any female I've ever met. You pick on ppl and cuss ppl out that don't deserve it. You don't realize there are certain ppl on here that deserve respect for what they have done for the game. Nobody will flat out tell you that b/c you'll wreck them in the next race or start [bleep] about them cheating. Since I don't race, I don't mind telling you why ppl don't tolerate your crappy attitude.

I am the kindest, sweetest person ever UNTIL you tick me off. There's several ppl on here that know I will admit when I'm wrong and apologize when needed. I've met Shock and Superman, and I'd be willing to bet both will tell you I'm quite normal. Have you ever thought maybe it's not everyone else on here that has the problem? Perhaps it's your shining personality that says it all.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by J-MAC.

Re:Heat Wave 2k11 12 years 10 months ago #7761

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Team VLR - Racing since 2004
  • Thank you received: 483
My opinion: Mama Tiger is really, really, really nice in person and like even nicer than on dtr2 and fun to talk to. Carry on.
Team VLR - Racing since 2004

Re:Heat Wave 2k11 12 years 10 months ago #7765

• RowDy
  • Late Model
  • Late Model
  • Thank you received: 1
Mama Tiger wrote:

I'll tell you why ppl put up with Faschek and not you Rowdy. Faschek's more of a [bleep] than a mean, vengeful [bleep] like you. Every single post you've put up responding to or directed at me has used the worst language and been stuff a man (I use the word "man" very loosely with you) should never say to a human, much less a female. They've all been taken down as well by men who realize how wrong that is. Faschek doesn't whine and moan like you CONSTANTLY do. You think you're big and bad behind the keyboard and wanna be the tough guy. Ooooh, I'm scared, you might jump outta my screen and get me. My guess is you're making up for other things you lack.

I like Tony just as much as Faschek, and I honestly could care less if he's cheating. I doubt he is. Ppl don't realize how much Tony practices. He races with Rusty when Rusty's home for lunch. Tony's also taken a good amount of time to talk to Ryan and show him how to run certain tracks. Ya'll leave Tony alone!

So, all in all, Rowdy, ppl don't like you b/c you [bleep] more than any female I've ever met. You pick on ppl and cuss ppl out that don't deserve it. You don't realize there are certain ppl on here that deserve respect for what they have done for the game. Nobody will flat out tell you that b/c you'll wreck them in the next race or start [bleep] about them cheating. Since I don't race, I don't mind telling you why ppl don't tolerate your crappy attitude.

I am the kindest, sweetest person ever UNTIL you tick me off. There's several ppl on here that know I will admit when I'm wrong and apologize when needed. I've met Shock and Superman, and I'd be willing to bet both will tell you I'm quite normal. Have you ever thought maybe it's not everyone else on here that has the problem? Perhaps it's your shining personality that says it all.

Lets see...I've NEVER got on here sayen someone cheats...So go ahead and make up some more crap why dont ya..u come up with the dumbest [bleep] i've ever heard of in my life to wanna have a reason to run that lil mouth of urs..So go ahead..with these comments to get me to snap out on YOU..ur wasting ur time to be honest....I dont talk [bleep] at all to make it seem like im tough..IM just the one with the balls to BRING SOMETHING UP if it needs to be brought to the atttention to someone u idiot!!..SO THERE IS A BIG DAMN DIFFERENCE!!...So go ahead and said i "act" all hard behind a keyboard..i guess u have that right just cuz ur a "Female" and u think u can just talk bad to a guy like nothin will happen..HA..well..continue to do that..I get a good kick outta ur stupidity so much it actually gives me good humor to read ur crap about somethin..let get it right..and get it right REAL QUICK..u DONT KNOW ME..nor to u really wanna know me..So best choice for u is to keep MY name out ya mouth from here on out cuz i aint even gave ur sleep deprived lookin [bleep] the TIME OF DAY TO EVEN BRING UR NAME UP IN THIS FORUM IN SOME WEEKS!!..SO if ya really WANNA GET PERSONAL WITH THIS...THEN LETS GO THERE!!....U act like if someone get done wrong or if somethin is outta place and they bring it up..oh its called [bleep] to u...u act like nobody has a damn right to say ANYTHING ABOUT NOTHIN....SO U BEST GET U [bleep] FACTS STRAIGHT AND REAL QUICK LIKE!!..CUZ IM TELLIN U NOW..I AINT THE DAMN ONE U WANNA GET PERSONAL WITH...U ONLY KNOW ME THROUGH A DAMN FORUM...SO DONT GET IT TWISTED CUZ IT WILL BE UR LAST MISKTAKE...AND U CAN TAKE THAT TO THE BANK!.
I Know Im great and I can say that and it be 100% true..Cuz if i was'nt so great..You would've found someone else to hate on by now!!..Nuff Said.

Re:Heat Wave 2k11 12 years 10 months ago #7770

• Icefighter
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Dirt is for Racin, Asphalt is for getting there.
  • Thank you received: 143
Rowdy Ill tell everyone out here that I was the one that was deleting your post but before I ever deleted them I came to talk to you about it 1st. There was never any favortism and strickly based on what you posted is not why you got all your posts deleted for a week or so. I never once cussed you and never said anything disrespectful but I got a few F/U's along with some other things I dont remember.

Now I dont think that Mama T was talkin about you when she said that someone made a comment about Tony cheating...I think that was directed to Fas because he said someone had texted him about someone hypershifting or something.

Mama T...Rowdy is right in the fact that you shouldnt have said anything about him on this subject. You told me that you would not say anything about him in the fourms and the last few weeks he has been respectful enough on here.

I can guarntee that Bullet dont want or need this on his part of the fourms. He runs a very good series and I would hope that everyone would show enough respect to him not to bring the drama into his league.
So we finish 18 and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, 'Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know.' And he says, 'Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that goin' for me, which is nice

Last edit: by Icefighter.

Re:Heat Wave 2k11 12 years 10 months ago #7772

• Terror
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 17
First of all lets stop this [bleep]. I have my replay for anybody who wants to watch it! I just want to thank the ppl who have said good things about me.. I do try hard at each race and practice alot. If this is the shit thats gonna happen after all I do to improve I will retire... I dont the childish [bleep]!!

Tony A.K.A Doit 49 :dry:
Support Your Local BIG RED MACHINE!!!

Re:Heat Wave 2k11 12 years 10 months ago #7775

• rick
  • Late Model
  • Late Model
  • Thank you received: 8
u just scare theam

Re:Heat Wave 2k11 12 years 10 months ago #7781

• Terror
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
In fact I wont let the ppl wreck what I started.. Ill just back that race up with another good one.. :woohoo: . I have worked to damn hard to give up now. Ive been racing in cast and ppl think I'm faster so SHOCK maybe I will leave them on... As far as what Mama T said, Its all I could do since VLR_McGee has always helped me, is to help Ryan. I hope Ryan starts running more often. As ffor getting Faster, VLR_SHOCK has so bad fast sets. :P

Re:Heat Wave 2k11 12 years 10 months ago #7782

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Team VLR - Racing since 2004
  • Thank you received: 483
They come with the GO button, too.
Team VLR - Racing since 2004

Re:Heat Wave 2k11 12 years 10 months ago #7783

• Terror
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
Shhhh dont tell everybody Shock.They think Im hypershifting!!!

Re:Heat Wave 2k11 12 years 10 months ago #7784

Mmmk ... first, Ice, you're right. I did promise not to bring Rowdy up in any posts. It just had me laughin' when he said his posts weren't half as "bad" as Fascheks. So I'll apologize ahead of time for this post. It's too funny not to respond. :laugh: I swear I won't say anything after this.

Rowdy, you're the one who was accusing the forum moderators of "favoritism" as far as deleting posts. If you don't want an honest answer, you shouldn't have put the post up. You can talk all the junk you want about me, I don't care. You can threaten to come-n-get me, I don't care. I made the point about being female b/c to most men, that means something. I've never asked anyone to stand up for me, including Rusty. He just rolls his eyes and maybe giggles about one or two things. This forum isn't something I take seriously. I'm dyin' laughing as a I'm writing You proved my point about the big and bad behind the keyboard with your last post. Whatever floats your boat dude. Get a life.

I remember going to a dirt race at a place called Laurens County Speedway. Most of the ppl there were just there to have a good time and watch a good race. But there was this one guy who kept screamin' and yellin' for no apparant reason. He had cut off jean shorts and no shirt on. Big 'ol huge belly with a beer in one hand and cigarette in the other. He was cussin' and everything at car #P2, the local "hero". Now just to be clear, I'm not comparing myself to P2. P2 is like the forum; everyone enjoys it. The guy started with about 7/8 friends sitting with him. Every single time P2 did something the man didn't like, he'd scream and cuss and make a scene. And every time he did that, someone with him would leave and go sit somewhere else. By the end of the night, the guy was sittin' by himself. Now imagine how stupid he looked, screaming and yelling all by himself. No one really cared what he was saying, it's how he presented himself. Who does that remind you of? I'll give ya a hint, starts with an R and ends with a Y. :blink:

Re:Heat Wave 2k11 12 years 2 months ago #22211

• XCR 58
  • XCR 58's Avatar Topic Author
  • National Champion
  • National Champion
  • Thank you received: 62
Old times are so funny.
If you aint got dirt in your beer, your at the wrong track

Re:Heat Wave 2k11 12 years 2 months ago #22212

:laugh: Bull just like the track yall ran last night Corneywell and the "drama potential" it brings now this u NSTAG8rrrrrr u! No doubt tho if u ever get bored just go back n read some of this stuff. Now how long u think it'll take R...Y to get wind of that and respond? :whistle:

Re:Heat Wave 2k11 12 years 2 months ago #22213

• JFR_Jim
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 104
Rowdy is Spot Fkn On with his assessments. Miss that guy.
JFR

• Page:
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 50 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form