Friday, May 10, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Re: XCR Mod Results from OCFS 2k12 12 years 3 months ago #20395

• Blaze
  • Thank you received: 12
Idk about wat happened at JFR wasnt there and i dont run the show. And im not points out ne1 paticular person im just saying. The racing would be alot more fun and we might get more guys to race with us if we didnt do these things. Its fun as hell racing with u guys. but sometimes we get mad and all racers do idc wat anyone says and we act before we think. We need to think before we act. And this thread wouldnt have turned in this direction.
I'm the fuckin moderator, bitches

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: XCR Mod Results from OCFS 2k12 12 years 3 months ago #20399

• J-MAC
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • The Fan Favorite
  • Thank you received: 296
I remember what Shock was talking about at the JFR race. I was right behind the whole incident as it happened. Tony was down low, Shock next to him, Bull was up high. Tony came up the track and pushed Shock into Bull, sending him into the wall. And the reason nobody was banned for that incident was (as far as I know) the name of the team running the series. JFR. Just F-ing Race. The rules of their series are different than the rules for the XCR series. Which is why theres a difference in the actions taken after the race.
A main wins: 151*'

B main wins: 50

C main wins: 5

D main wins: 1

Dash wins: 133

Heat race wins: 339***

Championships: 15*

Re: XCR Mod Results from OCFS 2k12 12 years 3 months ago #20418

• BLS v6!
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • I want on tha PORCH!!!
  • Thank you received: 82
Ya'll know somin??? If ANY of this stuff happened at real tracks with some of the too aggressive driving to win NOTHING, most would be tossed out permanately and would most likely be visited by the victim drivers crew at the first gas station they stopped at! Here is what happened at one of the tracks I raced at when a guy used another guy for a wall and made the pass for the win: Driver B (The Waller) walks over to Driver A's (The Victim) pit,and says, "Man, I am so sorry all I was trying to do was get up there and try to win, I really didn't mean to trash your car and make you end up last!" Driver A replies, "Man it's cool, I understand, we all want to win!". Driver B walks back to his pit scratching his head wondering why Driver A was so calm. (I REMIND YOU, THIS IS A TRUE STORY!!!) Driver B collects his $500 winners check, loads his car and heads out. Driver A has already loaded his car and is right behind Driver Bs trailor on the way out! Driver B stops at Gas America, him and his crew go inside, Driver B returns to find ALL of his Racing tires are slashed, radiator has a screwdriver sticking out of it, LOADS of sugar are around the fuel cells opening and in the fuel cell, and a big pink stripe was painted down the middle of the car. (This car was a very nice camaro with a bad ass paint job), left on the hood pins was a note reading, I hope that $500 pays for all your damage!!! LMFAO!!!!
"Shakespeare"
A Coward Dies a thousand deaths! A hero? Only one!
"Charles Woods"
It's Better to Die a Hero, than Live as a Coward!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: WFO Rainman

Re: XCR Mod Results from OCFS 2k12 12 years 3 months ago #20423

• J-MAC
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • The Fan Favorite
  • Thank you received: 296
So did the 500 pay for the damage to your car Jsn? Or were you the one slashing tires and trashing the car? :laugh:
A main wins: 151*'

B main wins: 50

C main wins: 5

D main wins: 1

Dash wins: 133

Heat race wins: 339***

Championships: 15*

• Page:
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.146 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 119 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form