Saturday, May 04, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
WFO
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Re: Lernerville 12 years 8 months ago #11371

• Karl
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 44
I have added a new line to the rules to cover this in the future.

NEW: In the event of a server failure it may be necessary to run a green white checkered to finalize the race, if it is agreed to run the green white checkered it will be a 1 time offering with no re-do's and the end of the event will be declared final.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Lernerville 12 years 8 months ago #11372

• Icefighter
  • Icefighter's Avatar Topic Author
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Dirt is for Racin, Asphalt is for getting there.
  • Thank you received: 143
I have to agree with JSN...you have 10 sharks going for a win its going to get really ugly...Kinda like it did on that 1st one...I was leading going into turn 4 and had 4 cars dive under and got knocked all over the place
So we finish 18 and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, 'Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know.' And he says, 'Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that goin' for me, which is nice

Re: Lernerville 12 years 8 months ago #11373

• Icefighter
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
I propose that its just like a frozen car...less than 5 laps call it an official race
So we finish 18 and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, 'Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know.' And he says, 'Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that goin' for me, which is nice

Re: Lernerville 12 years 8 months ago #11374

• Karl
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
Ice, can you come to vent

Last edit: by Karl.

Re: Lernerville 12 years 8 months ago #11375

• Icefighter
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
Im at work...email me your number at rocky-battenfield@mpsi20,org

I left my phone at home so ill call from a friends

Re: Lernerville 12 years 8 months ago #11376

• JFR 4H
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • I'm On One
  • Thank you received: 118
Double features next week.
It's such a shame, They gonn miss this plane.

Re: Lernerville 12 years 8 months ago #11379

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Team VLR - Racing since 2004
  • Thank you received: 483
I won the race really. We restarted with 3 to go. I took the lead on the last corner due to everyone bumping and won. I left the server they said come back we're redoing it cause it was too rough. No one said there would be a redo before that 3 lap race if it didn't go perfect
Team VLR - Racing since 2004

Re: Lernerville 12 years 8 months ago #11380

• Icefighter
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
Sweet Pic Fas

Re: Lernerville 12 years 8 months ago #11382

• Icefighter
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
VLR_Shock wrote:

I won the race really. We restarted with 3 to go. I took the lead on the last corner due to everyone bumping and won. I left the server they said come back we're redoing it cause it was too rough. No one said there would be a redo before that 3 lap race if it didn't go perfect

The restart should not have happened and it went to replay...This exact ruling was not in the rules *the server going down with 1 to go* but it is treated the same as a frozen car. With less than 5 laps to go the race will be called at the instant that the cars froze.

After Karl and I talked we will now go back to the last completed lap to determine the finishing order

Re: Lernerville 12 years 8 months ago #11383

• Karl
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
Doit 5 wrote:

I have added a new line to the rules to cover this in the future.

NEW: In the event of a server failure it may be necessary to run a green white checkered to finalize the race, if it is agreed to run the green white checkered it will be a 1 time offering with no re-do's and the end of the event will be declared final.

UPDATE: This rule above was removed, I might use it in another series but for the Lucas Oil Series it will not be added.

According to the rules governing the Lucas Oil Series there was no green white checkered allowed in the rules to finish a race.
The green white checkered finishes will be thrown out and will not apply to final finishing order.
There was no rules for a server issue, but from now on a server issue will be treated the same as the froze car rule.
The race will be called by the second restart finishing order. In order to make it as fair as possible we will go back 1 lap before the server gliched.
The reason for this the glitch effected the cars at a different rate and frame, the final server log was not correct to the running order it has been determined we will use the replay to finalize the WFO Lernerville2k11 finishing order.

Re: Lernerville 12 years 8 months ago #11384

• JFR 4H
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • I'm On One
  • Thank you received: 118
FK THIS, DID ANY OF YOU FEEL THAT EARTHQUAKE EALRIER, OMG
It's such a shame, They gonn miss this plane.

Re: Lernerville 12 years 8 months ago #11386

• BLS v6!
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • I want on tha PORCH!!!
  • Thank you received: 82
No I didn't feel it, but heard about it
And Karl, the GWC is a very gard thing to do, especially if it is reverserank, the leader will 90-99% of the time win if he has a good car on the bigger tracks, and the comp not a chance, I would say if your going to do a GWC do it in 5 laps, that will determine the outcome a lil better. One thing I DO know for sho, is that I WILL NEVER RELINQUISH THE LEAD to work my objective, I was getting out in the start to mid of race to see how many laps it took to get back up front, and it took 3, when 3 to go came (after holding off 3 lines of traffic and some hungry drivers for 30 laps) I went high in 3/4 so I could draft, setting myself up for the bottom of the backstretch goin into the last turn, making my line the preferred line, and it was working beautifull, just when I was making my move (cause ICE and Wheel were in a heated battle, and I knew I had the fastest car on the track at that point) the server quit, and I pretty much screwed myself cause I knew it was over then! But all in all, IT WAS A GREAT FREAKIN RACE, I am GLAD and GRATEFULL to be a part of it, and GFJ ICE, at least Wheel didn't win ;P j/k Wheel, you are a BEAST!!!!

SO the moral IS: race every lap like it's the last with 5 to go!!!!
"Shakespeare"
A Coward Dies a thousand deaths! A hero? Only one!
"Charles Woods"
It's Better to Die a Hero, than Live as a Coward!!!

Re: Lernerville 12 years 8 months ago #11388

• J-MAC
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • The Fan Favorite
  • Thank you received: 296
Damn I wish I coulda been there to see that racing. Something happened in one of the hots for the Cmain and all of a sudden I was turning laps times 2 tenths faster than I normally do. I was actually leading for points before I wrecked with 3 laps in. Can't wait for Mondays race. I won't be there Thursday unless the race at The Valley rains out.
A main wins: 151*'

B main wins: 50

C main wins: 5

D main wins: 1

Dash wins: 133

Heat race wins: 339***

Championships: 15*

Re: Lernerville 12 years 8 months ago #11389

• Icefighter
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
Yeah JSN was a hell of a race...I know I didnt have the best car but Im pretty good at putting myself in position at the end and it paid off!!!

Re: Lernerville 12 years 8 months ago #11392

• WFO Rainman
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Team WFO - Since Before VLR
  • Thank you received: 36
Yea. i want green white checkers if needed. We were four wide in turn four with that extra hot lap session last night. And i was trailing along in 5th in the long run last night and just got into draft preparing for last lap then boom. SO i dont believe we need five laps. just 2 or 3 minutes to actually cool down under caution, but i do think we need GWC. And I do apologize for yelling that out but dayum it was fun racing. only seemed right (plus i though wheel was out front) :P I'm kiddin, really didnt want to stop racing though. most fun i've had in awhile. should have accepted it and said GR. which it was.
Take'r Easy, If She's easy take'r twice Now Let's Get it ON!!!

Re: Lernerville 12 years 8 months ago #11410

• JFR_Jim
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 104
Jsn, your f'n stupid for drifting back and seeing how long it takes to get back to front!?!? Just get out and drive and check out bro. Cmon Man.

Maybe its 400 miles but not 50 laps on dtr2.
JFR

Re: Lernerville 12 years 8 months ago #11416

• BLS v6!
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • I want on tha PORCH!!!
Well on Big draft tracks you HAVE to do that if you cant check out and belive me I tried to check out lol, but when your leading with 3 to go on a draft track you might as well say 2nd or 3rd was a good run, but if you can figure out how long it takes you to get back to the front, then you might have a chance, but whoever is leading on that track will most likely get moved up on the last lap, and going into 3/4 high will not help ya any, so I didn't wanna be the "sitten duck", I wasn't even thinking about the server quitin lol.
"Shakespeare"
"Charles Woods"

Re: Lernerville 12 years 8 months ago #11419

• BLS v6!
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • I want on tha PORCH!!!
Rain I sent you my skin, disregard the PM, it was early ;P
"Shakespeare"
"Charles Woods"

• Page:
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 36 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form