Sunday, May 19, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Off Topic

TOPIC:

Re: First time using bandicam, lagged bad, here it is 11 years 11 months ago #32553

• DeadBolt
  • Double Barrel Buckshot
  • Thank you received: 133
They say the dead don't rest without a marker of some kind.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: First time using bandicam, lagged bad, here it is 11 years 11 months ago #32557

• Gei$ler
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 221
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: VLR_Shock, JFR_Jim

Last edit: by Gei$ler.

Re: First time using bandicam, lagged bad, here it is 11 years 11 months ago #32559

• Gei$ler
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: JFR_Jim

Re: First time using bandicam, lagged bad, here it is 11 years 11 months ago #32564

that is very much true geisler to bad people have to move people outta the way (shock, wheel, starnes)

Re: First time using bandicam, lagged bad, here it is 11 years 11 months ago #32565

• Gei$ler
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion

Mechanic Joe Blow wrote: that is very much true geisler to bad people have to move people outta the way (shock, wheel, starnes)

how would you know Joe Blow? :P

Re: First time using bandicam, lagged bad, here it is 11 years 11 months ago #32580

[/quote]

Yeah lately I've gotten into painting the tracks more and I actually like it more so it helps them look more realistic and also better as a whole. Some of the new tracks look almost as good as (bleep), including Thunder Valley and all that was changed on it was the dirt and how it blended into the infield I believe. They are definitely starting to look as good as they race now. BTW Dirt you never responded to the challenge on Yahoo after saying you wanted to race Husets[/quote]

but i guess if you like driving 4 wheel drive cars, never having to hold her slideways, and shifting in a late model while catching that over powering draft then your in the right place.
Checkers or Wreckers

Re: First time using bandicam, lagged bad, here it is 11 years 11 months ago #32603

aww everyone else gets to post pictures and be racist? i post one pic and dont say anything racist or any foul language and follow the rules and my posts get deleted? :huh:
lets try this again :)

still shocked this pic got deleted, i thought it was pretty cool. reminds me a lot of dtr2.
Checkers or Wreckers

Re: First time using bandicam, lagged bad, here it is 11 years 11 months ago #32617

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Team VLR - Racing since 2004
  • Thank you received: 483
Why does it remind you of dtr2? That sounds more like rf to me. It looks great, but sucks to drive. Dtr2 doesn't look as good but owns it in the racing aspect.
Team VLR - Racing since 2004

Last edit: by VLR_Shock.

Re: First time using bandicam, lagged bad, here it is 11 years 11 months ago #32618

XCR*Geisler wrote:

Mechanic Joe Blow wrote: that is very much true geisler to bad people have to move people outta the way (shock, wheel, starnes)

how would you know Joe Blow? :P

becuse i am joe blow from down the street

Re: First time using bandicam, lagged bad, here it is 11 years 11 months ago #32621

• JFR_Jim
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 104
Rfactor sucks, bunch of no driving sons of bitches.
JFR

Re: First time using bandicam, lagged bad, here it is 11 years 11 months ago #32623

• F1yer
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • I fear no man,beast or evil, brother!
  • Thank you received: 364
WELCOME BACK HOME JIM!
Better eat them fuckin vitamins kiddies.

Re: First time using bandicam, lagged bad, here it is 11 years 11 months ago #32625

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

JFR_Jim wrote: (bleep) sucks, bunch of no driving sons of bitches.

Isn't that why SR31 and Dirt play it, because they can't drive? You always want to go where people are just like you. If they wreck people over there no one cares cause "it just happens due to how hard the cars are to drive"

VANDERBILT SUCKS

Re: First time using bandicam, lagged bad, here it is 11 years 11 months ago #32627

• JFR_Jim
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 104
Last night was fkn terrible, wrecks all over the place, one guy being a badass just staying in hte track and not escaping out, then he had to be a badass and tell everyone its just a game when ppl started yelling at him cuz he just stayed in the middle of the track. Awful, just awful. Rfactor sucks Geisler.
JFR

Re: First time using bandicam, lagged bad, here it is 11 years 11 months ago #32629

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
Darn you shoulda ran the fun run Jim :( I was running the same lap times on every groove I tried

Re: First time using bandicam, lagged bad, here it is 11 years 11 months ago #32633

if your running the same lap times on every groove it means you royally fked that track up and its no where near realistic

Re: First time using bandicam, lagged bad, here it is 11 years 11 months ago #32637

• Gei$ler
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion

JFR_Jim wrote: (bleep) sucks, bunch of no driving sons of bitches.

This is way more fun than RFaktor www.candystand.com/play/dirt-track

Re: First time using bandicam, lagged bad, here it is 11 years 11 months ago #32641

XCR*Geisler wrote:

So true, Wheel is the biggest sore loser in the history of competition.

Re: First time using bandicam, lagged bad, here it is 11 years 11 months ago #32643

• Gei$ler
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
Yep just race it to take ppl out and for shits and giggles. Even if I did get fast enough to race on it, there are still way too many idiots idk if that's just in the "browser" or if leagues are like that too. I surely hope they are not.

Re: First time using bandicam, lagged bad, here it is 11 years 11 months ago #32644

AREFAKTOR isn't that hard to drive. The people that race it aren't that bad unless you're racing in servers at 3 in the morning. To much I don't have the talent to drive it, so it MUST be terrible.

Re: First time using bandicam, lagged bad, here it is 11 years 11 months ago #32646

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

XCR*Geisler wrote: Yep just race it to take ppl out and for (bleep)s and giggles. Even if I did get fast enough to race on it, there are still way too many idiots idk if that's just in the "browser" or if leagues are like that too. I surely hope they are not.

That's why SR31 loves it ^ Cause it's realistic with all those wrecks and he can stay 3 seconds off the pace and get a top 5 after everyone crashes out :lol: :lol: :lol:

Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.275 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 29 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form