Friday, April 26, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

British European Speedway Tracks 3 years 6 months ago #74427

• Paul D kiwi
  • Paul D kiwi's Avatar Topic Author
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Editor
  • Thank you received: 30
Brand-new Thread on something completely different.... British and European Speedway. If this is you let us know, but otherwise it is another outlet for Speedway somewhat different from all the others as you will see. I've got carried away with this but I don't regret it as I need to stay hooked in on the game DTR2 Racing. I will endeavor to capture each track as true as I can possibly get to without the Map Tracing etc app okay. This will I hope encourage all to include overseas tracks in their game. You can pick up in New Tracks V2 Foxhall Stadium, but will re-post that same track once I have a few entered. These are generally small tight therefore fun tracks with all the trimmings you'd expect from across the Atlantic.. As soon as I have these finished each I will post. Yes Brisbane will be finished soon once I have tired from Arlington and Wolverhampton. Details of each track will be listed. These first ones still are in existence.

Arlington Speedway (Eastbourne) 274mtr (using flattened Junction base) Pavement (tight poss duel course dirt?)

Wolverhampton Speedway (Monmore Green) 264mtr Husets Base (poss ex Duck River) Clay surface.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

British European Speedway Tracks 3 years 6 months ago #74429

• Paul D kiwi
  • Paul D kiwi's Avatar Topic Author
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Editor
  • Thank you received: 30
Thankyou Darren and I'm glad the pics do show of an interesting place to race.

Gorzow Stadium Poland... This one I have dreamed of for a very long time and although they upgraded the stadium... typical I am going to resurrect the old one. It's a 1/4 miler I believe with the grandstand double deck only down one side with a tower on other side... so look forward to this coming sometime soon. Arlington Stadium (Eastbourne Speedway) is coming along but a very involved edit due to the high number of buildings.

Arlington Pics first. Front Straight with 2 builds on it ...1 is tricky as.

Attachment Arlington0Image12.jpg not found

Attachment Arlington00Image32.jpg not found

Pics of Gorzow Stadium Poland.

Attachment GorzowPoland16.JPG not found

Keep checking back for more tracks that I'm hoping to build for DTR2.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.128 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 239 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form