Friday, April 26, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Gateway Dome New Track 5 years 2 months ago #73886

• Paul D kiwi
  • Paul D kiwi's Avatar Topic Author
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Editor
  • Thank you received: 30
Decided to take this from the Real Tracks thread and make a single entity. Gateway Dome is 7-8ths complete so do keep a watch out. I'm not teasing just a bit slow on placing Alpha but here's some pics of the front straight and feel this is good enough I think.

Better mention this... Thanx Shock for the top lights you did for the Chili Bowl track. Made my job a whole lot easier. Back straight left to do and then the end for bend 3 and 4 plus ads removal.

The real thing but okay, I'm not that keen.

You'd all be 'waitin a month in Sundays' for this track but DTR2 is going to have the best it can possibly have.... I hope !!!!! Nice to see ya Deadbolt and King O Gin.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Paul D kiwi.

Gateway Dome New Track 5 years 1 month ago #73890

• Paul D kiwi
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Editor
The day of reckoning. Gateway Dome is as ready as she will ever be as I have burnt out on this track and got more to thinking about doing another track a different one. You'll be surprised what I came up with during my hiatus. Hope you enjoy Gateway as a lot of effort placing Alpha etc was the biggest brain storming exercise ever. That will teach me. Look forward to BelleClair Il. Enjoy Gateway Dome and yes a big thankyou to the one who made Dirt Bristol for without you my friend Gateway might not have come about so easilly and again big thanks to Shock for his input skills especially BMS Ray thanks buddy. I will go and take my pills now. Phew!!!

File Attachment:

File Name: usMOGatewayDome.zip
File Size:2,592 KB

Attachments:

Gateway Dome New Track 5 years 1 month ago #73903

Looks really good Paul. I didn't realize anyone was still building new tracks. I will download and try it out over the weekend.

Does the AI work decent?

What's the fastest lap time anyone has hit there?
"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken."

Col. Sanders

Gateway Dome New Track 5 years 1 month ago #73905

• Paul D kiwi
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Editor
10.63 but I'm no racer. That time was in a NZ Super Saloon. As far as walls and A1 goes all is good if you've ever DLd' any of my tracks in the past. Check out the Off-road track Panama Beach Florida in the other Thread. That should impress you but I have to say BMS Ray was the King of A1. Nice to see you on here LP. I made a bit of a Boo-boo and hit the wrong marker on the VLR site front page and believe it or not I managed to slip in nicely. I don't know if I opened up the site by doing so but I was shocked and so was Howard. So here we are again, cool aye.

NZ Super Saloon.

Hypervette Saloon
Attachments:

Gateway Dome New Track 5 years 1 month ago #73908

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Team VLR - Racing since 2004
  • Thank you received: 483
Dang man, you did an insane job! I actually started on gateway before from a totally different track and couldn't get anytning to work how I wanted so I gave up on it. This actually has a good resemblance to the real thing. I'm tempted to try to job my memory again and play with the alpha on it lol
Team VLR - Racing since 2004

Gateway Dome New Track 5 years 1 month ago #73911

• Paul D kiwi
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Editor
Can't wait to see it Man. I love a challenge. That's what drives up I know. Speaking of which is alright if I post at some point Chili-Bowl? Hey, glad I got it near the 2016 look with some made up over the top walls with Adverts to chuck in and hide the MESS. Was a great deal of Alpha and coming from a 62 year old dude considering I can't make Alpha in the first place, yeah wasn't half bad. The Sails were the easiest. Better go and finish this Album thing-a-me and then get back to trying to make Alpha. I did get a few tutorials on that Davey did try and great help so there is hope when I settle back down and concentrate.

Gateway Dome New Track 5 years 1 month ago #73913

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Team VLR - Racing since 2004
  • Thank you received: 483
Yeah man do whatever you want with anything I've done or made!
Team VLR - Racing since 2004

Gateway Dome New Track 5 years 1 month ago #73914

• Paul D kiwi
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Editor
cool man as I mean no disrespect to you and your editing of any tracks only salutations and all that. I did try to find an A1 to suit Chilli Bowl 2016 beta I loved the look and feel. The A1 I can no longer do with the editor sadly as Vista (lol) doesn't like it. It's another version of but yeah it is the updated version of the original. Mirrors I know nothing of not to mention creating an Alpha blank to work from so I probably am way out of my depth but at least I try. Thanks for the support you give Shock. I am having fun.

Gateway Dome New Track 5 years 1 month ago #73915

• Daveybird
  • Late Model
  • Late Model
  • I'm a sexy bird who can fly on dirt!
  • Thank you received: 9
Hey Paul you can get black flagged for crossing the start/finish line on the outside. I fixed it by bumping up the last number on the LT file a bit, I think it's the radius for whether or not you get in trouble for cutting.

Last edit: by Daveybird.

Gateway Dome New Track 5 years 1 month ago #73916

• Paul D kiwi
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Editor
You shouldn't Davey unless you make contact with the inner concrete barriers infield. I apologize to all for forgetting to mention that and yes I should have sorted the LT file but as far as racing the outside wall unless your referring to the very outside I have only one comment. Should have left the Pit gate entrance Shut. Appreciate the warning. I might update it at some point unless you have sorted yours it works great then if you can please place new copy of the LT file in here that would be great thanks. Again have yet to crack the Alpha thing for BelleClair. I'm sure I will find that Alpha blank so I can simply paste an object and make it solid. Must throw some more tracks on here too seeming I haven't for over a week. Been a bit lost in transit.

• Page:
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.443 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 160 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form