Saturday, April 27, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Newbie help 7 years 4 weeks ago #73562

I have a question... i can dl tracks and they show up no problem. but my skins dont and everytime i try to start the game with a cars folder it crashes. any advice? its really appreciated.

it worked before about 2 weeks ago before my cpu crashed, since then ive been having issues. it doesnt matter how many skins i have, they dont show up. setups go where their supposed to, but i cant get the chassis/cars to work. it crashes or just plain wont load. i remove the folder, it works fine. keep the cars folder in, it crashes. my email is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. if somebody could help me. again, its greatly appreciated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Newbie help 7 years 4 weeks ago #73563

• DeadBolt
  • Double Barrel Buckshot
  • Thank you received: 133
ok
first make sure to take the files out of the zip folder

follow this path to place (Downloads) in game

DTR2 - Games - Infogrames - Dirt Track Racing 2 - data - (This is where everything goes)

there should be a folder named Cars , for the chassis to go into
there should be a folder named Skins , for the skins(paintjobs) to go into
there should be a folder named Tracks , for the tracks to go into

also with the skins , they are specifically made for individual chassis/cars , meaning an SDLM skin wont show ingame unless you have the SDLM chassis in the cars folder

im not sure what you have dl'd but at one point there was a few files (dont remember which ones) that were double zipped (zip folder inside of zip folder)

if none of that is helpful please try to copy paste what ever error you are getting and hopefully someone can get it worked out
They say the dead don't rest without a marker of some kind.

Newbie help 7 years 4 weeks ago #73569

• VLR_Shock
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Team VLR - Racing since 2004
  • Thank you received: 483
The problem is one of the cars you downloaded is corrupt so delete the most recent car you downloaded and keep deleting them one by one until the game works and that will tell you which car is messed up
Team VLR - Racing since 2004

Newbie help 7 years 3 weeks ago #73591

I'll.go through one by one tonight and see wherein the problem lies. Your tech is so
Awesome, thank you!

• Page:
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.108 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 159 guests and one member online

• VLR_Shock

Custom Code

Login Form