Monday, May 20, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
VLR
  • Page:

TOPIC:

AADR_17/FML_Racin 12 years 6 months ago #15712

• VLR_Shock
  • VLR_Shock's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Team VLR - Racing since 2004
  • Thank you received: 483
AADR_17 who I think is also FML_Racin?

I want to apologize to you for making a mistake at VLR tonight. I was wrong to ban you. Your car didn't show up right on my screen and I think it was because you were using a GRT. Everyone else saw you in a normal late model except me. I kicked you out to fast before I thought about the possibility that you weren't cheating.

When I thought about it I unbanned you ASAP and I guess you came in as FML_Racin and wrote something in the Ventrilo chat but I didn't see it until after you left vent again. I hopped around on vent trying to find you and ask you to come back but I couldn't find you in any vents or the browser.

Anyway I hope you read this and I just wanted to apologize to you for my mistake and I hope you can forgive me/VLR in the future. I am very sorry about that because after thinking about it I'm almost positive the error was on my end and not anything you done wrong. I am very, very sorry that this happened and I understand if you're upset, I would be too. If I can talk about this with you somewhere that would be cool on yahoo or in vent. You can add me to yahoo at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. Let me know if you read this so I'll know. Thanks and sorry
Team VLR - Racing since 2004

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by VLR_Shock.
  • Page:
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 43 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form